Somebody kill Maeve already edition.

In Will's timeline:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxEFzY666Xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3 timelines confirmed waiting for 4th

1st for kill sexbot

That was a p good episode tbqhwyimqhotbqhwytbff

Question: Maeve walked out to get her army ready or whatever, but just shanked some random dude and the techs got her again, so why did she do that?

I've fallen in love with Dolores

Fuck Westworld, when's Rockworld going to be up and running?

Also: what was up with that insanely hot chick greeting Will at the beginning of the park being a Wyatt viking??

it isn't confirmed unless you stretch reality to fit the narrative.

nth for banana titties

That was a cute scene.

that scene is pretty funny tbqh

its two timelines, will is mib. its fucking stupid.

reminder

She was repurposed as part of Wyatt's crew.

Will stuff happens 30 years before MiB's stuff.

>character says,"show don't tell, isn't that what you writers do"
>the Nolan brothers are actually terrible at that and rely on lazy exposition
BRAVO

Wow, how did I miss bouncing Dolores yesterday?

>its two timelines, will is mib. its fucking stupid.
God that would be such a copout. Is the episode 9 preview too spoilery or worth a watch?

she has absolutely no butt

i liked this scene but was there any point in it?

future world would be nicer but It is a little retarded, it depicts future world as imagined in 70s-80s (in the actual future)
But it might be funny

Watching the two techs really drives me fucking insane. How the fuck can 2 characters so central to a fucking plotline line be so horribly written. Fucking how?

How did MIB survive that cut from Maeve?

Are knives also controlled by staffs in westworld?

where did they get that horse?
they were on foot when lawrence left

It was funny and endearing. The point was entertainment.

How do ghost nation interact with guests? Do the arrows just bounce of them?

its standard nolan hack writing so i'm pretty much convinced at this point that it is two timelines

and every jackass in the world is going to praise this crap because its an EBIN TWEST DIN C COMIN

wild horses

>simulades
or superglue

This show is 2hours of content stretched over 10

Every episode feels the same and its boring as fuck even though there's plenty of violence

All the characters suck

"Robots rebel against their creator" wow what an original and intriguing story

Probably the most overrated HBO show ever, that's counting GoT. Even True Blood S1 was better than Westworld S1

Also the chink and ginger fuck are extra annoying to watch

And the main character (nigger whore) is very unpleasant to look at and can't act

Do you think the staff ever hold some underground host cockfights in the basement to make extra money on the side?

Humans of future made from vibranium.

The other hosts are programmed to attempt to keep malfunctioning hosts in the park.

When Maeve said that the bar was now Clem's and she attempted to walk out, it triggered the storyline anomaly alert and flagged Mave as malfunctioning. Clem attempts to keep her there, but it doesn't work, so other hosts try to start a gunfight to distract her. The gunfight gives Maeve robo PTSD and she cuts Clem's throat. Maeve knows she dun fucked up and goes to hide in a house and await to be taken back in.

I mean fuck, did you not watch the episode? The people in the control room even explain all of this.

The only real evidence timelinefags have is the shirts.

>sheriff goes off script
>host turns to improvisation
>cannot compute error
>restart normal script
>bang

Memories are being shown as a different time. Will is in the present, he isn't young anybody.

They were on foot because they got out of the horse to go near the edge of the cliff.

Lawrence leaves one horse for them.

>simurrows
or they aim for non lethal zones with reduces speeds subconsciously

horseline confirmed.

>there are still deniers even after yesterday's episode

>Control room so precise that a exploding cigar has to be confirmed twice
>Control room confirmed to be monitoring major events like Hectors entry into the town
>Control room doesn't flag Maeve fucking around with all the host behavior in broad fucking day light

REEEEEE. FUCKING REEEEEE. THIS TRIGGERS ME SO BAD

the host that mib found this episode is the same host that will first meets when he comes to the park (the one with an english accent where will asked if she was real or a host). that convinced me. we haven't seen mib meet that particular host and it seems odd he would mention he recognizes her.

or it could just be a red herring, but if it is a red herring that is even dumber than two timelines

You dont deserve dubs scum.

she didnt cut him she ran outside, we get both at the same time him telling the story and new maeve having a flashback dream of how she would handle the situation now

>Control room doesn't flag Maeve fucking around with all the host behavior in broad fucking day light
But it did? Did you even watch to the end?

So when's she going to raise the army? What's her endgame?

There is a turboautist that thinks that it is immoral to make a AGI because an AGI smarter than humans can convince dumb humans to let it out of any box. He even has a running bet that he can play being an AGI in a box and has made humans let him out multiple times.

Maeve has superhuman intelligence. Her go-to box escape method is 'i'll tell them about you charging people to fuck hosts while they are in prep' to two chucklefucks that somehow go along with it.

Also, Elsie said the hosts log sexual encounters while they are in the kitchen, but shows the guy security camera footage from behind him and implies it took effort to identify him when she could just easily get a look at his face from the host's memory.

So why don't they use memories that can be securely erased and cannot be recovered by the hacker hosts
Did Arnold placed an inherent bug/feature? Wouldn't Ford notice?

why was the maze carved out at the entrance to mave's house. it just shows that nothing is real

Whats the timeline theory about? First time in this thread

>tfw you have achieved self consciousness as a horse host but nobody has realised

Anyone else hoping Mib's motivation for coming back to Westwolrd isn't
>Oh it turns out I never loved my wife I really am in love with Dolores and need to free her so we can be together

Did anyone notice the lack of pubes this episode?

MiB said that Maeve was the first host he saw who was truly alive?

Does that mean William doesn't consider Dolores to be alive? Does he just think she's glitchy or breaking down?

/k/ here
They are relentlessly triggering with the lever action rifle scene
They have shown it 3 times already reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>she could just easily get a look at his face from the host's memory.
they don't turn the hosts on when they fuck them, they're 'asleep'.

The gunfight is a scripted event that is talked about in planning in like episode 3 and has been shown three times so far. Have you watched this show before? Clearly not if you think that they were 'starting a gunfight to distract her'.

How long till Ford gives Bernie a gun to shoot everyone up?

I want to lick her crack

Ford's pulling outside hosts into his new narrative

Fuck you OP why did you make this thread so early I had a funny meme to put in the first replies but now we just have unfunny shit there instead thanks a lot faggot

Check em

This fucker again.
Why is this extra showing up so much?

Your right.

At least it's self awarr

Lets name shit characters in this show I will start

>Dolores

It doesn't trigger during the day because the changes she made didn't go off script, and when she DOES go off script, it's during a massacre so it doesn't trigger as long as everyone who is supposed to die, dies.

>The bartender gives Maeve a drink!
>notClem has sex!
>Marshalls die!
>Sheriff fucks off! (Anomaly is caught by snekface and he's killed)

When she goes 100% off script in the end of the episode without a guest, it triggers it.

>Bar's yours forever notClem! I'm leaving! Goodbye!
>massive warning flags everywhere
>notClem tries to stop her
>Gunfight breaks out to stop her
>Retrieval team sent in because she's malfunctioning

Iktfb

Maybe Will realises that Dolores was never truly alive after what happens in the end of their adventure?

>state your business
youtube.com/watch?v=jxEFzY666Xo

>Doritos

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

this
they flagged her when she killed the other hooker but not when she fucked up the boss fight
le freedom

william

we haven't seen where dolores and will end up, so maybe he changes his mind and realizes shes just buggy and confused

They literally show his bleeding neck when he goes outside

>Sheriff walking away and not firing
>Marshall shooting each other
>No triggers

You best be joking nigger.

Remember remember the 20th November

The gunfight at night, fuckface. Not the safe heist.

Who is the next to be killed by Bernie?

They do. Pay attention to the fucking show.

Maeve weasels chucklefuck #2 into using his ill-gotten behavior-person login to turn her IQ to 20. The way she knows he has one is because... he uses it as part of his whoring business.

If they are asleep when he whores them out why does he need the behavior pad and a login for it to whore them out?

that faggy script writer

Securityguy because he is literally the only human in the park.

if you haven't figured out will is mib yet despite the clues being about as heavy as "what door" you haven't been paying attention

>Somebody kill Maeve already
Reminder that literally a beta bitch Korean waifufag is going to kick off the rise of the machine overlords.

3/3.

MiB is probably not William but the other black hat guy. He causes William's death. A story parallel to of Arnold and Ford's

Why can't Ford just make Bernard forget he is a host?

Old Bill is literally the only human in the park.

Maeve has level 10 intelligence which is enough to run a whore house and nothing more.
>Elsie said the hosts log sexual encounters while they are in the kitchen, but shows the guy security camera footage from behind him and implies it took effort to identify him when she could just easily get a look at his face from the host's memory.
this, they already know that maintenance fucks hosts. hell I don't get why they don't get free scenarios for the benefit of their mental health and general loyalty to the company

Why should I care about Maeve?
Can someone please tell me why?

>if you haven't figured out will is mib yet
I've heard the theories and soundly rejected them as the reddit trash they are.

>get reminded that Tay isn't with us any more

I need to be alone, while i suffer.

Why do people keep saying it's Elise? That doesn't look like her at all.

Will Bernie ever manipulate the shrinkray to shrink a board member into nothing? Is such a feat even possible?

Can't wait for her to return

i hate to admit it but the timeline autismos were right, its two timelines

Do you guys watch Humans?Its better than westworld imo

Strong black womyn

kek

corp spy black nigress waifu