Post the most American pic you have

Post the most American pic you have

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/chicago-shot-teen-sues-family-10-million-article-1.2523039
youtube.com/watch?v=7qtRgyFsk3s
culinarylore.com/food-history:cans-of-bernard-dehydrated-water
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't stop looking at it

Imagine the lives of anyone in this photo

>smug secularism
What is that?

Amazing

beat that one

That french toast seems way too salty.

>smug secularism
the same as regular secularism

kek

Huh...

Poor kid, he's going to be a vegetable his whole life. Thank fuck I studied in Europe.

this what you wana see but the reality is grandpa would get shot before he could pull the trigger 9 out of 10 times, otherwise you wouldnt hate niggers so much

>no black guy with a hoodie
Sad!

This applies more to the midwest and rustbelt tho

Damn, I thought Death Grips were just weirdos

The weak should fear the strong

They taught us this shit at my church, I legit thought the world was 6000 years old until I was about 12. To see this bullshit being taught in a public school is despicable.

You can blame my state's former governor Bobby Jindal for allowing creation """science""" to be taught in schools.

Isn't Jindal a pajeet? Did he try to ban public restrooms?

Just dumpin' a bunch of pictures for y'all folks to look at :^)

i can't stop laughing at the french one

t. Irish American

Our time will come, fuggin' Sasanachs

Please let this be fake.

My teachers used to argue with me because they thought dolphins were fish and frogs were reptiles.

Are teachers minimal wage positions or something?

I don't get what's so bad about this

I'd take the french, wouldn't finish it, ask to see the chef, complain in french, and wouldn't tip

no wonder half your population are conspiracy theorists

When pic related actually happened, we're going to have questions.

That's what they want you to think. Wake up already!

Stop making fun of my friend

Didn't your sultan just ban teaching evolution in schools?

The US education system is genuinely the biggest problem in the country and is probably going to lead to its demise sooner or later. It churns out adults who don't know how to think or read critically, are extremely susceptible to propaganda (but simultaneously distrustful of anyone teaching or giving a narrative, so when they do get hooked by a narrative it's impossible to get them to believe anything else unless the affects of their beliefs DIRECTLY negatively affect them), and don't know basic facts about the world around them. There are a number of reasons why this is the case, but the biggest one is putting politicians in charge of the system, with the second being teacher's unions who make it impossible to fire/punish bad teachers, even when they do shit like sexually harass students.

Don't tell me this asshurt was caused by Frances stance on the Iraq invasion.

THE STATUE OF LIBERTY MUST BE PAINTED RED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE MARTYRS

FREEDOM AIN'T FREE

IF YOU DON'T THROW IN YO BUCK'O'FIVE WHO WILL?

holy kek

it was xDDDD

No, they belong to (((unions))), which in this country reward absolute dogshit individuals who don't know how to do their jobs.

Seriously, 90% of the problems with public education can be boiled down to the teachers' unions.

I like unions and I think they serve a good purpose, but unions in the US are mired in so much petty corruption that it might be better to just scrap the current ones altogether and have the government create replacements.

I imagine that the biggest problem is what's happening everywhere - parents are voters, so they're bribed by giving their children good grades without effort, actual education be damned.

wtf is this satire?

No
nydailynews.com/news/national/chicago-shot-teen-sues-family-10-million-article-1.2523039

Sauce?

lmao

He is but he's whitewashed af.
> Picket fence
> Backyard Suburban Pool.
> Poos in the loo.
The whole package. To bad he swindled money and stayed on his knees for the GOP's coat of white paint

The teacher's unions are probably the worst unions in the country. They explicitly care more about teachers getting paid/keeping their jobs than actual education.
That said, another huge problem is the fact that we allow politics to dictate how the education system is structured, what's allowed to be taught, etc. The reason that this creationism shit is taught is because conservatives are vehemently against setting actual educational standards and prefer that curriculum is set on an regional level.
There's also a huge problem with the fact that the people in charge of the education system don't keep up with any research, so they just keep the same ineffective structure despite all objective evidence that it's terrible.
This is a big problem, yeah. It's almost impossible for teachers to fail students here; they have to go through a bunch of hoops. As a result, children are passed through the system without learning anything. However, there are also much bigger problems with the US system, which I touched on above.

God damn I love this country

>how the coonited states treats its greatest allies

yes very American

T-thanks pal

Lol no. Nigs are notoriously bad shots.

>following an organic diet
>snacking on some wierd blue corn chips my cousins recommended me
Feels pretty good to be able to laugh.

>Even American shitposters have been colonised by chicanos

Honestly he might have a case there

Where in the implied contract does it limit the food you can eat

youtube.com/watch?v=7qtRgyFsk3s

Are these people working for junk food industry or what?

This is some Demolition Man shit

literally taken in the UK

Wrong.

"Grandpa" is just one of many freedom loving Americans that train often with their weapons secured by their second amendment right and literally pray to god that they happen into a shootout scenario so they can unleash all their pent up rage on the unsuspecting ghetto nigger that has never trained with his weapon and only brandishes it for looks.

I myself sleep with my gun and pray somebody breaks into my house.

These families clearly violated the NAP when they trespassed on the cops mind, so he is well within his right to sue them and promptly harvest the surviving members organs

Are you the "Free market baby!" Poster?

organic water's a little more believable

>americans

America looks pretty cool in this pic.

culinarylore.com/food-history:cans-of-bernard-dehydrated-water