Listen to NPR this morning because I like to hear what the enemy is thinking

>listen to NPR this morning because I like to hear what the enemy is thinking
>they bring on some lady that apparently researched demographics or some shit
>"Democrats are heavily favored because the electorate is browner than ever!"
>"The only way Trump can win is if he gets out enough of the white vote"

Why is this allowed?

Also welp, I guess it's all over lads. The shitskins have apparently outbred and outillegalimmigrated us. Apparently you can't be POTUS if you don't pander to latinos, and by that I mean open borders and more gibmedats.

Welp.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Man-Who-Tasted-Shapes-Press/dp/0262532557
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution
onpoint.wbur.org/2016/06/06/roger-stone-tweets-trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
onpoint.wbur.org/2016/06/06/trump-clinton-election-2016-democracy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TbcWOwgY11s
ebay.com/itm/CZE-T501-87-5-108Mhz-25w-30w-50W-FM-transmitter-With100w-Pro-GP-Antenna-/161058509220?hash=item257fd5d1a4:g:Zu0AAOxyOeBR0x56
fair.org/uncategorized/problems-at-pbs-from-rose-to-koch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yip you are pretty much fucked Trump is the last throw of the dice for you for another 30 years at least. If he fails then demographics will make it impossible to turn back the tide.

To be honest the republicans shit on all of you hard and haven't done a god dam thing about your demographic decline now they reap what they sow.

Oh and if you think you can just migrate to another white country think again everyone else has wised up to this bullshit long ago.

yeah don't think you can roll in here with your gay latino nigger bullshit m8, we are pretty full of that crap already

>a fucking kiwi

So? Everyone is getting fucked by demographics you were just the canary in the coal mine that alerted everyone else to the danger.

Well...unfortunately they're right. Democrats managed to fuck us with shitskin immigration back in 64. This is probably our last chance or at least next to last chance to get our guy in.

>"Getting the black / latino community to vote is exactly what the white men want them to do - to vote under their oppressive regime, give them the illusion of choice. At the end of the day, their situation won't change. 8 years of Obama has proved that. This is why we call it White America. The only person above the rich, white patriarchy are the Jews - but they're untouchable."

You know, this might work. If we spread this idea to the masses, we might convince nigs and spics not to vote.

>nigs and hispos listen to white npr lesbos
These people are truly retarded

They're basically relying on the white lesbos to convince darkies how to vote.

It's funny because they present the illusion of helping the middle class when ultimately what they're trying to do is destroy it. They want most people to be living in poverty and on the dole, dependent on the nanny state for handouts to barely survive, while the rich and powerful get richer and more powerful.

Things would be so much better if minorities would realize that conservatives are the ones that have their best interest in mind, to help them actually get a job and provide upward mobility instead of keeping them down in poverty like the liberals do. It's just that most of the republican establishment is just as bad as the dems in terms of not giving a fuck about the People as long as they can keep their jobs and enact their own personal agendas of greed and power.

This is why Trump is so loved, people born ahead of the Reagan era have literally never seen a presidential candidate like this. Someone who isn't an empty suit sock puppet, pandering to your ideals and telling you sweet lies and then doing a 180 and buttfucking you once they actually have the job and can't be fired. He's an extreme rarity, an honest person who legitimately cares about the People running for POTUS who actually has a legitimate chance of winning.

half the niggers and spics are either in prison or convicted felons, so they can't vote. Mud people are less inclined to vote in general. White people vote in highest percentages, and will be extremely motivated to turn out this year, since shitskins openly brag about genociding them.

This picture is actually a perfect representation of what I imagine people's faces look like when they post "Really makes you think, I am now #ArtHillary"

you're a fucking moron

the npr piece isn't out to persuade certain demographics, it's reporting on already existing attitudes gleaned from polls.

It's still possible but we are on the brink. Trump is literally our last hope.

Is that a man

there are 3 FUCKING WHITE MALES in that picture supporting Shillary

that's 3 too many.

but if you mention that whites should try to make the country less brown to help Republicans you are le evil racist nazi man

but it's fine to say the country needs to be browner.

Parliamentary Democracy at its finest, user, doomed to failure from the start. They have to cator to the lowest common denominator from the very beginning. It needs to be Direct Democracy or straight dictatorship, any other route is for faggots.

>(((certain demographics)))
ok, jane (((metzler)))

>Yes, yes. Good goy.

This ass-clown was your last "hope".
And by hope, I mean your last chance to be taken to the cleaners and have it blamed on other poorz.

This. Fuck everything the media says. Trump is going to crush Hillary. Shit skins are going to cry crocodile tears.

The only thing I'm worried about is that Trump fixing the country's extreme demographic shift problem will lull whites back to sleep, and we will be doomed to elect another shit skin in twenty years.

Things weren't nearly as bad four years ago. The last four years have blown my fucking mind.

Eh, I'd take 20 years of prosperity in return for that possibility in all honesty. If we lose this time around amnesty/open borders will probably be a thing and we'll be flooded by so many shitskins that we'll never have enough votes to win ever again.

You are more delusional than Rove on the eve of the 2012 election.

The modern Presidents offering wide-scale Amnesty were your people.

Ever wonder why the Founders made land ownership a requirement for voting? It was to keep a teeming mass of immigrant poor from influencing our political system.

Guess we just have to abolish democracy altogether now.

You get right on that.

>the enemy

Wow, what an autist.

Even worse is that brown people are mostly concentrated on swing states. Nobody gives a shit about the brown vote in freakin' Arkansas. LOL Republishits are guaranteed to win that state no matter what.

>people born ahead of the Reagan era have literally never seen a presidential candidate like this. Someone who isn't an empty suit sock puppet

>implying Reagan wasn't a sock puppet.

newsflash babby, reagan is america's FIRST globalist president. he signed gigantic amount of trade deals and he's the reason why so many jobs were shipped to china in the 80s. oh wouldn't you be surprised to know that China started its economic rise in the 80s? look it up fag.

Not an argument

And you think that's a coincidence?

Do you think Ohio was a swing state 50 years ago?

>gleaned from polls.
^ made up shit that idiots believe is true without any substantiation. Published by paid shills without any scruples. Gibs me dem shekels mastah.

>reagan is america's FIRST globalist president

try woodrow wilson, faggot.

America will be brown, and that's perfectly fine.

>Well...unfortunately they're right. Democrats managed to fuck us with shitskin immigration back in 64. This is probably our last chance or at least next to last chance to get our guy in.

Even with 100% closed immigration this country is going brown. Birth rates for latinos are the only ones significantly above replacement rates

>The shitskins have apparently outbred and outillegalimmigrated us.
So, right wing death squads wasn't just a meme after all?

>listen to NPR this morning because I like to hear what the enemy is thinking

Why is NPR "the enemy" I've listened to them too and they're about as tame as it gets. Plus they have conservative viewpoints on all the time now, like Diane Rehm and On Point with Tom Ashbrook.

As a moderate, it gets a little tiring listening to talk radio listeners scared of flouride in the water and chem trails from passing jets. I need something a little more adult.

>NPR
>a little more adult
Welcome to Sup Forums. Enjoy your workday, or maybe not your workday, or maybe you just woke up and have no better coffee to smell.

>maybe you just woke up and have no better coffee to smell.

Thank you. I drink amazingly good Kona coffee from Costco and at the rate I'm making bank today, I'll retire in my 50's.

I like Sup Forums because I see new ideas and interesting concepts and hilarious dark comedy.

But a lot of them turn out to be goofy conspiracy theories or imaginary threats for the feeble-minded to soil their shorts.

For example, these "SJW"s. Do they really exist or are they just the same old fat girls and emo guys from photoshopped memes and Facebook pages? I graduated college in 2007 and I've never met any here in Florida.

In fact, I've seen a lot more wild alligators and bald eagles.

I would suggest reading books to begin with. Do you have a topic of interest? I could perhaps recommend one.

>I would suggest reading books to begin with.

I like science fiction, economic and politics. I recently read Wealth of Nations, it was a slog in some parts, but interesting. I've read Atlas Shrugged, wasn't moved. Freakonomics was actually better than I expected. Hidden Brain by Shankar Vedantum was pretty good.

This week I'm reading the Coast Guard's Boating and Seamanship manual for an exam to pilot 10hp+ boats because I want a pair of high-powered jet skis this summer.

NPR is open-borders globalist trash.

Soros gives them millions, that should tell you everything you need to know.

>economics and politics
They're really the same thing. I'm torn, but because it's summer, I'll give you a short, fun Summer read based on the way you worded the whole thing.

"The Man who Tasted Shapes" by Richard Cytowic. It's a discourse on philosophy, and not just an advancement on the state of the art of synesthesia.

amazon.com/Man-Who-Tasted-Shapes-Press/dp/0262532557

>NPR is open-borders globalist trash.

I listen to NPR when I drive to work and back, about 2 hours a day. I've never heard them talk about open borders, but there have been a few who question a 40 foot high 2000 mile wall. Walls are generally failures. El guapo tunneled under ours, they're using catapults to fling drugs over it, the planes and boats bypass it all the time. They've even got submarines. Interdiction is very expensive and not very effective. What's the red-pill there? A bigger wall or a higher wall? You've lost me.

>Soros gives them millions, that should tell you everything you need to know.

Turmp and Sorors are both billionaires, but the difference is one fights communist regimes by assisting their overthrow to democracy, the other stamps his name on things he doesn't own.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution

That should tell you everything you need to know.

Why would NPR use such vulgar terms as "open borders" when they can have somebody interview a downtrodden person instead.

Which programs to you hear in your car? I got myself out of having to commute by car, so I just hear whatever is on whenever I happen to drive.

Wew lad

Have you just missed out on the last 10 years where Soros has been connected to mass third world immigration in the US and Europe? He's been funding groups to distribute fliers and guides on how to get into europe and how to collect benefits to third world nations.

>citizens vote in their own interests
>one party really god damn racist and hates people because of their skin color and lineage instead of because they're shit people
>one party kinda goes 'maybe having a social safety net so losing your job or having an illness doesn't make you homeless and destitute
>lol all these fucking spics and nigs just voting for handmeouts!!!!

He literally funds riots. The Color Revolution link was quite relevant.

Thanks to the NDAA, we only need suspicion of this person causing terrorist acts to eliminate him.

Not an argument

Walls work.

You're such a straw man you're in a pumpkin patch

Earlier today they had a mestizo political science professor from Berkeley lying about how immigrants do not commit crimes and everyone in her survey hates Trump. That's pretty much the Establishment case and absolutely nobody believes it.

>Why would NPR use such vulgar terms as "open borders" when they can have somebody interview a downtrodden person instead.

Like this guy:
onpoint.wbur.org/2016/06/06/roger-stone-tweets-trump

Berkley like in tax payers are funding this?

Was it a woman?

You never heard NPR push open borders? Where were you when Steve Inskeep attacked Hungary? This whole "refugee" crisis has been heavily and propagandistically covered by NPR in a very one-sided and unmistakably open-borders way. I've never heard them use the exact phrase in those words but really there's no way we're listening to the same NPR.

Roger Stone is on NPR these days? top kek

Like I said, I barely listen to it. It's mainly all fucking bullshit when I'm in my car except for a gem here or there.

Yeah, a UC Berkekey poli sci prof. It was part of coverage of the California primary.

>Walls work.

Berlin Wall? Great Wall of China? Maginot Line? Hadrian's Wall?

Historically they're a bad bet.

>WE BROWN COUNTRY NOW ESE

>there's no way we're listening to the same NPR.

Perhaps my perception is less jaundiced.

>Why is this allowed?

Leftist program funded by leftists pushes leftist agenda that further leftist ideology.

"Why is this so biased" asks the moron.

Nope, the Trump Wall

It's going to have big gates so you can bring your family in, legally.

hey where can i read about whatever you're referencing in 64? just let me know what to wiki please :)

>This whole "refugee" crisis has been heavily and propagandistically covered by NPR in a very one-sided and unmistakably open-borders way.

Refugees are not immigrants by choice. They're fleeing conflict.

I understand xenophobia, but if it was the Swedish Bikini Team asking for asylum, I'm sure your view on this would be different.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Not that guy, but pretty sure he was talking about this.

We used to (prior to 1965) prioritize legal immigration from europe, after 1965 we dropped that and started accepting whoever from wherever, at which point the mexican flood started.

>pretty much never listen to NPR
>hey it's still too early for the local radio station to play the insufferable BBC programming, let's put it on
>today, we have a long segment on how all the different people in China you've never heard of are all making new lives in America, and can't speak English
>listen to the Northern Chinese
>they were hurt in some way
>they need to be in America now
>it's your civic duty

I'd break my car radio if it weren't already broken.

And 0.0% of the people flooding europe are refugees.

I listened to that show and Stone was eminently articulate and acquitted himself and Trump perfectly. I was very impressed.

>It's going to have big gates so you can bring your family in, legally.

That sounds so Game of Thrones, doesn't it? Lowering the drawbridge so the serf can cross the moat.

cheers

I hope somebody stuffs a link to it in a trump general for when I get bored. Sounds like fun.

> I graduated college in 2007 and I've never met any here in Florida.
Hmmmm
>In fact, I've seen a lot more wild alligators and bald eagles.
Oh I see

How have you not blown your brains out yet?
Literally the only thing NPR is good for is after midnight jazz

>america is 66%~ caucasian, 33%~ hispanic/black
>politics is pretty much split down the middle, 50/50 republicans/democrats
>it's well known that almost ALL blacks and hispanics vote democrat
>mfw i realize 33% of the democrats' 45%~ is nonwhite
>mfw if you're a white who votes democrat, you're literally a minority

Walls are to keep the casuals out. There's hundreds of miles of our boarder you can just drive a pickup across on old dirt roads. They're amazingly effective at that.

It's over because you won't fight. You're basically admitting it in every word of your post.

You're a coward, you won't fight, no matter what happens you will slavishly respect the "process of democracy". If they immigrated and outbred you, MURDER THEM until their numbers are fewer.

Don't post again.

>76522220
onpoint.wbur.org/2016/06/06/trump-clinton-election-2016-democracy

in case I am not around and you are..

"NPR" relies on local broadcasters as well. Where I used to live in Colorado, it was mostly burnt out deadheads who ran the station.

It wasn't just whoever from wherever, it also allowed extended families to enter. Watch this video:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TbcWOwgY11s

>If the migrants were different, you'd change your mind.

Wow, what an amazing observation for somebody in the sub 100 IQ range.

I'd also have different concerns if I was told I had cancer, than if I was told I just won a million dollars.

Retard.

It's sad. One of our really big NPR broadcasters and cultural icons where I live got blown the fuck out and replaced with shit, just like some other terrestrial broadcasters.

It's easy to notice what's going on.

>If they immigrated and outbred you, MURDER THEM until their numbers are fewer.

Put down the remote and step away from the TV. Too much Game of Thrones.

I never could listen to it. Normies, I think, think it's either centrist or leftist because of the only other options on radio. Which is right wingers screaming at everything. Government run radio can't be anything other than leftist though. And the people who would go into that line of work, necessarily have a leftist bent.

Because Sweden isn't full of brown and violent shitskins.

>it's well known that almost ALL blacks and hispanics vote democrat

Look at the way the Trump talks about them. Look at the GOP voter laws. Can you really blame them for knowing who's worse at representing them?

How does Trump talk about them?

It was a systematic shut-down process. They don't want anybody listening to anything.

You can't even get what they call a "blow torch" radio transmitter these days, and now it transmits CDC ads, and ads paid for by the Ad Council.

>How does Trump talk about them?
Dats muh African over there. Like he's a token.

50% of Democrat presidents since Reagan have fought tooth and nail for amnesty, open borders, sanctuary cities, and Muslim "refugees"

Doesn't seem Europe got that fukin memo m8

>You can't even get what they call a "blow torch" radio transmitter these days

You can get one for just the neighborhood:
ebay.com/itm/CZE-T501-87-5-108Mhz-25w-30w-50W-FM-transmitter-With100w-Pro-GP-Antenna-/161058509220?hash=item257fd5d1a4:g:Zu0AAOxyOeBR0x56

I haven't heard them for a year, but whenever they hit a sensitive issue like refugees I usually hear them report numbers and politics without pushing any viewpoint. Like they're trying to remain objective, yet, not get in trouble saying anything negative about any groups

the only demo Trump beats Hillary in is low education white males

granted, there's a lot of those. but, he's gonna need every single one.

NPR/PBS has been controlled by the Koch Bros and other right wing corporations for the last 20 years.

If anything they are fake puppet show opposition used to anger people (browner comment), just as depicted in Orwell's 1984.

fair.org/uncategorized/problems-at-pbs-from-rose-to-koch/

>Even with 100% closed immigration this country is going brown. Birth rates for latinos are the only ones significantly above replacement rates

Hence the need for mass-deportation and a concerted effort to force women back into their place and uncuck white males

Burka team when?

Within the MoE in Florida, Pennsylvania, and Ohio, cuck

At least someone admit to the fact that "voter ID laws disenfranchise citizens" actually translates to "the illegals vote for us".

immigrants that comes and outbreeds the host culture while never integrating?

We have to choose when to cut the free stuff.
Immigration is our fault. If we werent' supplying welfare you wouldn't be able to survive here.