Really makes you think, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6XAFJ_FdOA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_oldest_buildings_in_the_world#By_country)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so what happened that said regions are shit now?

not really, all this inferior civilizations built temple to their dead, reuining their ressources and exhausting their workforce

same as you, posting memes to ruin this board in a meaningful attempt at honoring your dying multicultural civilization

The event in pic related, you lost it

>rest of the world
>make useless religious buildings

>Europe
>make cool shit like pic related

Those images at the bottom are artists' depictions of an extinct species of human, pre-dating by tens of thousands of years any of the images above it.

Pyramids are literally the easiest thing you can possibly build, architecture-wise.
You just keep stacking blocks higher and higher.

Good. Then go back to those countries.

not only cool but functionnal, useful, destined to nourish and shape a culture

pyramid were built first in regions where vast crop field were easy to cultivate

Rome came later because they had to colonize their land and conquer inferior civilizations

inferior civilizations worshinping white god /thread

Niggers sucking up to chinks and trying to get them into some muh poople of color union is always hilarious. Chinks will take any extra privilege that comes their way and put it to good use, but they despise anything black and brown so openly and blatantly.

>we learned to stairs
>pol btfo

And then Europe conquered the rest of the world, because actual technology and the structure of society are more important than some fancy boxes for the dead.

lol. a big stone thing in the 1700s is superior to the steam engine.

got it

the inferior european came over and enslaved them

Do they know that the face was etched in later as an act of vandalism?

Asians truly are better than the white race.

Jews try to tell them to multikulti and cuck themselves to death and they actually think about it before saying "yes master"

Yeah. Lets just forget about the Visoko pyramid in Bosnia-Herzegovina, an ancient European structure that predates all of those in your image by at least a few thousand years.

>Asians truly are better than the white race
Fuck off Chang, you'll never overtake us

kek

calendar, measuring instrument to plan field plowing

big ass statue, WE WUZ KANGZ

>Asians are truly better than the White race
What are you doing in America? Go back to our hat and stay there.

>Implying they search out for more knowledge

Are you implying that egyptians aren't white?

It always had a face of some kind but it was most likely originally an ordinary lion face, later carved into the face of some ruler who decided to make his mark. Until somewhat recently it was buried in the sand up to the neck. It even had a twin sphinx at one point. The nose is allegedly damaged because of a muslim man who attacked it because he thought it was an idol of a god, which is consistent with muslim actions in regards to other ancient structures so sounds plausible.

Yeah but what is your excuse white people?

>a natural pyramidal mountain

>Geologists, archeologists and other scientists have however concluded, after analysis of the site, its known history, and the excavations, that the hills are natural formations known as flatirons[4] and that there are no signs of human construction involved.[5][6][7] The European Association of Archaeologists released a statement calling the pyramid hypothesis a "cruel hoax".[8]

>an ancient European structure that predates all of those in your image by at least a few thousand years.
And aren't manmade

This is just a mountain and this is attested my almost all geologists. It might be a real pyramid but its slanted at an angle that makes the slope longer than it would be to sustain the actual pyramid and there isn't any real peer reviewed studies that substantiate the claims that it is one either. I'm not saying it isn't just that it's not currently supported by any evidence apart from a vaguely pyramid shape.

White people conquered all of those people they don't need an excuse.

he kind of has a point. no asian country has even remotely subjected its own people to anything like this.

if you're not angry at your own race for what they've done to themselves, you're not thinking straight.

People have been diging and scanning that place for years and there is no evidence its actualy a pyramid

we killed their "superior" men, ridiculed they culture, and forced them to accept our "inferior" standards of living.

ohh the agony

Just like they're invading an conquering you now? LOL

WE

The desperation is so thick that it is......tangible. I didn't even know such a thing could happen.

>we wuz Olaf II Tutankhamussen the Pharaoh n shiet

There's a difference between allowing them to come to our countries and being conquered utterly, dominated by that culture to the point yours barely exists and making them trade with your language and money. One happened to (you) the other might one day happen to us but only because we allowed it.

We need one of those black merchants with a question mark over it except for a chink. That would be you

>only because we allowed it.

evidence suggests the opposite

your jewish masters want the brown force and your women want the brown dick

white males mostly votes against immigration

that's a pretty weak justification.

the only country with a per capita income higher than japan/taiwan is america and the nordics, and the nordics is entirely because of their tax/inflation scheme.

australia used to have a per capita income lower than KOREA.

you guys need to get over the butthurt and just kill them already. arguing with asians isn't going to fix anything

>Predates the Pyramids of Giza

youtube.com/watch?v=P6XAFJ_FdOA

How to respond to a raid on Sup Forums

1. answer with figures, facts, statistics, proofs
2. derision, shock, Sup Forums-ing to make them go away
3. not bumping, hide post if you can't 1. or 2.

how's the alcohol ban working out in the US base, Tyrone?

Yup all those civilizations built some OK early architecture and then stagnated and achieved nothing of worth - which is why we conquered them all without breaking sweat.

It's not really arguing, it's fact. All the people on the image in the OP were conquered by our white ancestors and yours hit Japan so hard they turned into anime. People talk as if Asia is some cultural powerhouse but when you go there they all wear western clothes, live in western style buildings and listen to music written to western musical tradition. Our race might die out one day but our culture will probably last for millenia.

Yeah always hilarious seeing how little fucks are given by Asians about being perceived as racist.

>Yup all those civilizations built some OK early architecture and then stagnated and achieved nothing of worth

I would not say that about China.

Europe had the very first step pyramid

They did actually, China was defeated by a small coalition of British ships just because the British traders wanted to keep selling them drugs.

So you saying... falklands are argentinas?

Give it time. People thought the same way about Europe and North America 100 yrs. ago. If you told an American from 100 yrs. ago about today's political climate they'd be shocked.

you conquered them only because they wanted to take drugs so they allowed it

At least Asians do attempt to assimilate and make something of themselves at least.

Dont even talk Japan we even made you a SLAVE TO NIGGER SLAVES along with your women HAHAHAHA

"Japanese slave women were even sold as concubines to Asian lascar and African crewmembers, along with their European counterparts serving on Portuguese ships trading in Japan, mentioned by Luis Cerqueira, a Portuguese Jesuit, in a 1598 document.[7] Japanese slaves were brought by the Portuguese to Macau, where some of them not only ended up being enslaved to Portuguese, but as slaves to other slaves, with the Portuguese owning Malay and African slaves, who in turn owned Japanese slaves of their own"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Japan

genes are all that matter, you should know that

consider the region from middle turkey to albania. it used to be FULLY european. it only took about 200 years of rape to destroy their genetics so thoroughly that the only works of art an architechture and literature and science are the things white ancestors left more than a thousand years ago.

the greeks pushed ALL the way into iraq and to this day the largest things in iraq were built by those same greeks.

genes are ALL that matter.

chinese are pretty smart. they didn't invent steam power for two reasons
1. their sanitation and farming was so advanced that at the time, their population density was triple that of europe. it pushed the price for labor below that conducive to new invention investment
2. they preserved their forests. they were so concerned about deforestation there were federal task forces devoted to reforesting lumbered areas. they never needed to mine coal because they still had trees left.

they invented everything, EVERYTHING before whites until the steam engine. actually, the first steam engine WAS built in china, it powered puppets and clocks. a jesuit priest saw it and built the very first car.

our western system has merits, but none of that will outlvie our genes. we need to preserve our genetics at all costs.

Look up newgrange then shitskins

this is precisely why they boiled alive portuguese priests and why they made it a point to slaughter catholics in the philippnes.

congrats, buddy. your actions made sure that china and japan are permanently dedicated to eradicating christians.

>the greeks pushed ALL the way into iraq and to this day the largest things in iraq were built by those same greeks.

that's some reptilian level delusion here

Greeks stole everything from Mesopotamians

european architecture is shit tier compared to persian/mughal/timurid

Actually they didn't, the Chinese outlawed opium and the British basically said well we're going to be selling drugs and that's that. They fought two wars over it look up the Opium Wars, it basically killed the Qing dynasty and lead to China opening up to western trade. France got concessions too.
As for why it was about opium, the Chinese were very tightly controlling all trade and the British exploited opium as a loophole.

A lot of the claims of the Chinese inventing everything have no actual source outside of dubious studies made by the Chinese government so excuse me for not taking your word on them inventing "everything".

what matters is to survive and the Japanese will survive in the long run while you mongrels will not

sure thing buddy

>Japanese will survive in the long run while you mongrels will not
Ok weeaboo, they're breeding themselves (or rather they AREN'T breeding) to extinction at a rate faster than whites so that's not even true.

ROMANI spotted

>Actually they didn't, the Chinese outlawed opium and the British basically said well we're going to be selling drugs and that's that. They fought two wars over it look up the Opium Wars, it basically killed the Qing dynasty and lead to China opening up to western trade. France got concessions too.
>As for why it was about opium, the Chinese were very tightly controlling all trade and the British exploited opium as a loophole.

how delusional can you be ? the people wanted drugs, so they killed the Emperor much like a junkie would kill someone to get a fix

if 100% of chinese wanted you out, you would be called Ching Chang now

>Ok weeaboo, they're breeding themselves (or rather they AREN'T breeding) to extinction at a rate faster than whites so that's not even true.

one Jap can outsmart a thousand mongrels

hell one Jew can outsmart a million american mongrels

they absolutely did. those christian temples isis was destroying were greek. technology in the area was left to rot after the greeks were repelled. I forget what the particular branch was called. greeks literally established an empire in iraq.

the jesuits themselves sent records back to europe about this. the japanese were on a similar, slightly less advanced time scale. they had steam powered puppets, but it ended there.

further, the population centers of the world were in suzhou and kyoto until the british industrial revolution. that's not a coincidence.

economic expansion is expressed as constant downward mobility for the peasantry. wages for serfs had declined so mch because the feudal system was so efficient and their reserve labor force so large, that they never bothered with steam power.

it's that simple. it's the same as 0% interest loans in today's market.

>how delusional can you be ? the people wanted drugs, so they killed the Emperor much like a junkie would kill someone to get a fix
Not supported by any evidence.

>the facts of history are irrelevant because you're Australian
Where is Molyneux when I need to find out if something is an argument (hint, it's not)?

But ~225,000 Japs were defeated by a few bomber pilots so that's not really true now is it?

Hell of a KDA the yanks have there.

>they absolutely did. those christian temples isis was destroying were greek. technology in the area was left to rot after the greeks were repelled. I forget what the particular branch was called. greeks literally established an empire in iraq.

>greeks
>christians

I almost forgot I was talking to an American

This stuff actually does make me think. There were many sophisticated civilizations before Europe ascended, what happened to them? How did they regress so badly? Europe stagnated after Rome collapsed, but it's not like everything was lost; much of that knowledge went on to spark the Renaissance. Why didn't that happen to anyone else?

If you weren't a retarded weeaboo you'd know that Greece, Turkey and parts of Eastern Europe were once the Eastern Roman Empire and the center of Orthodox Christianity.

up until the battle of midway the japs actually had a 2:1 kd ratio for planes and ships.

the japanese actually DIDNT HAVE RADAR at the time, which was a pretty big fuck up. they lost track of their fleet movements, and the rest is history.

India

I would say that especially about China.

Its okay the rest of the world needed a headstart.

Right now were reaching our hands down to help them catch up.

We're good like that.

I should also add that to this day Constantinople (Istanbul) is still the center of Eastern Orthodoxy

don't let them know

what is the purpose of this interesting ritual ? I've always been interested in african culture

Funny because they were all built by white people. You know, the pre flood global civilisation.
Most of these buildings are older than 10000 years.

so the Eastern Roman Empire predates Mesopotamia and is responsible for Sumerian civilizations ?

Kill yourself

I wonder why they chose that specific spot, at what point of wading into the river did they decide "yeah, this is the spot, right here".

What was the criteria?
Its not even the cleanest part.

And look how fucking dirty they are where the water hasn't reached.

Just imagine the smell, especially in that heat.

literally. listen to me.

the bronze age collapse was step 1. turkey was supplied with tin EXCLUSIVELY from germany and britain. eventualy they defeated the greeks, and pushed further into europe up to italy. they killed and raped everyone, and this ended the tin trade, and the turkish empire collapsed without trade. europeans formed SAFE trade networks stretching a thousand miles, but hte tin couldn't make it further than a hundred miles east of the turkish capital. they can trace the source of the mines via isotopes. literally. the turks couldn't establish 100 mile trade networks.

step 2: age of cavalry
sand niggers have lots of camels, which prove to be cost effective during feudalism. they conquer north africa up to greece and georgia and all the way into india. they use this vast wealth to built a fleet which destroys ALL italian and spanish coastal settlements (if you ever vacation in tialy or spain, you WILL notice that ALL of the towns older than 200 years old are mountainous,) which effectively cuts off trade in europe, leading to the dark ages.

the point of my post is that every last sand nigger or mixed sand nigger deserves to die.

one last point: china was separated from sand niggers and mongols (after the wall) by 2000 fucking MILES of mountains. they NEVER experienced a dark age. not one. the sand niggers just could NOT break through. but europe experienced THREE because of its proximity to sand niggers. the worst parts of europe were those CLOSEST to sand niggers.

it's so fuckng obvious, but the historians are getting paid to talk about nigger mathematics. I feel like killing myself daily.

WE

I'm surprised no one has posted this yet.

>Newgrange is a prehistoric monument in County Meath, Ireland, located about one kilometre north ofthe River Boyne. It was built during the Neolithic period around 3000 BC to 2500 BC, making it older than Stonehenge and the Egyptian pyramids.

That's true, their planes were barely armoured and thus lighter which made them better at outmaneuvering the American planes of the time even with even engine power but by the end this was largely covered. The Japanese were actually desperate for advancements and were just using German planes for their own designs. They got a BMW engine and mass produced it and by the end of the war were desperately trying to mass produce the ME 262. Germany had some VERY fascinating and sometimes out there designs including a jet that ran on powdered coal which never got out of early test stages.

Babbies first strawman? I never said that they did and neither did he. Sumeria predates Christianity entirely but Christianity DID exist in the region gee it must have been Sumerians!

In reality there was local variants of Christianity including Nestorian/ Syriac Church but they did not build the churches in the region, those were built by the ERE who were culturally Greek at that time.

God I fucking hate all you goddamned faggots that actually reply to this shit... thanks for killing what was a good board

WUZ

ARCHITECTS

Literally the dumbest shit I've heard in years...hope u get enriched

N SHIET

plz explain this horror

the japanese had a (and still have) a VERY fast capacity to retool. they investigated design changes in the wake of a sudden metals shortage that resulted from the immaturaty of the supply chain from manchuria and indonesia.

the fact of the matter was that U.S. manufacture capacity was simply double that of japan at the time. there was simply no way out after midway was lost. midway was the turning point though. if the japanese had won, the US would have had no ability to defend the coast after losing its ENTIRE fleet. the entirety of US steel came from a single city, fontana, via a single rail line.

it's quite conceivable the japanese could have conquered or destroyed the entire western coast of north america.

but they didn't have radar.

It's actually true, it's the most stable shape. The higher a stone building gets the wider you have to make the supporting stones but with a pyramid you simple have to make it half a block smaller each time and it's completely stable. Fun fact: the reason cathedrals were able to be built so tall without massive supports is because of technology developed by Europeans called flying buttresses. Another fun fact is that Stonehenge predates the Great Pyramids by about 600 years but Sumerian buildings of which few survive predate them by 4000 years.

I will have to disagree with you there.

You can't build vertically and go high. Thats why pyramids were build like that. To reach greater heights and not having your building collapse.

Besides, most europeans used wood to build. And as we know, wood rots.

It does actually.
It amazes me how far behind Europe was only to catch up and advance the human race in a few hundred years by such a huge magnitude more than the rest of the planet combined.

It was cold, fuck you.

Why waste obscene resources on a big triangle?

That's because of sheer numbers.

There used to be millions of Europeans.

You only need one genius or one invention to make things better to 100000 people.

Since there was more Europeans, there was more geniuses and more inventions so they caught up quickly.

Same reason China and Nigeria are becoming regional powers.

Rome and Greecy by 200 BC had already caught up and actually started surpassing them if you look at it from an architects point of view. The Pantheon is much more intricate than a pyramid but the Great Pyramid wins on sheer scale.

Originally it actually had a limestone outer shell so the side was a flat slope and at the top was a gold cap, historians of the time mention seeing the glitter from miles away. They must've been much more interesting then but it got plundered and eventually forgotten.

no one but a nigger is denying that european stone architechture is more advanced.

I don't keep up on my ancient stone architechture degree, ya know, but afaik they still don't know of a way they could have possibly raised such large blocks of SINGLE block quarried stone such distances and so high?

I concede it could have simply been extreme excess of labor

the chinese did the exact same thing in building the wall, which is the total mass of 30k pyramids, at the top of mountains. they simply saw an excess population of men who would rebel if given the chance, and had them work themselves to death instead.

but what technique did they use? afaik no one has figured it out exactly

Well it's erroneous to consider all of Europe one civilization despite what EU revisionist say. Major civilizations of Europe have utterly collapsed in the past,Hellenistic civilization, Roman civilization, Slavic civilization.

>did he really just call nigeria a regional power?
>wow, he really just called nigeria a regional power

fwiw, you idiot, european pop density was actually far lower than anywhere in the middle east or asia until the british industiral revolution.

Easy search on wikipedia can find you a list of oldest known buildings/structures, with the first 9 oldest being in Europe. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_oldest_buildings_in_the_world#By_country)

That's either a troll account, or a misinformed retard.

There is a lot of people who claim that even with modern technology it would not be possible. These people are wrong and it's relatively simple to use ramps, manpower and the natural shape of the pyramid.

Another false claim is that slaves (jews or otherwise) built the Great Pyramids. There is no evidence of jewish slaves at all in that period and the people who built it were paid for their work. They were laborers and craftsmen, not slaves. We might not have exact diagrams of how they did it but we know enough about how they did everything else at the time to make educated guesses.