youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
I T ‘ S - C O M I N G - H O M E
I T ‘ S - C O M I N G - H O M E
I T ‘ S - C O M I N G
B R I T A I N ‘ S - C O M I N G - H O M E

>O F F I C I A L - B R E X I T - N E W S - A L L - I N - O N E - P L A C E
order-order.com/section/euro-guido/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-enoch-powell-chuka-umunna-eu-migration-a7037246.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/britain-sleepwalking-to-catastrophe-over-race-trevor-phillips/
youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36476176
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result
lbc.audioagain.com/presenters/37-katie-hopkins/399-the-best-bits
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/08/tories-favorite-pollster-predicts-britain-will-vote-for-brexit/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=wVyggTKDcOE
twitter.com/calonenev/status/740331934761558016
kikebook.com/eva.vanhousenii/posts/107099276381791
twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/735745832616501248
youtube.com/watch?v=7LmDNby6jC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nigel Farage showed 'shades of Enoch Powell' in EU migration comments, Chuka Umunna says

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-enoch-powell-chuka-umunna-eu-migration-a7037246.html

74% of people agreed with Powell in 1974, what percent do we think it's at now?

>spear chuka

Listened to LBC this morning. Below is a paraphrase of an actual interchange I heard between Nick Ferrari and some professional worryguts from one of them black organisations that only seem to exist to be talking heads on news programmes:

>"What Nigel Farage said regarding Cologne, and how more immigration will lead to similar attacks here, was insensitive - and yes, I believe racist"
>"With all due respect, is it really racist? I mean it actually happened, the Cologne chief of police was fired for covering up the nationalities of the attackers, and-"
>"Sorry Nick, before I answer that, can you explain to me why Parliament is hiding portraits of black kings and queens from the 17th century?"
>".....what?"

Never thought I'd hear it. We Wuz Kangz being unironically used in an argument. Wish I could remember the cunt's name.

Guess I'll dump some maymay's while we wait for other bongs to turn up

K E K
E
K

completely disgraceful how people are still able to register despite it being completely illegal to extend the registration period

what a fucking joke.

>74% in '74
checked dubs

Anyone can register at any time, but they shouldn't be allowed to vote in the referendum

Holy shit Brits.

I just heard Farage speak on a panel for the first time.

God bless this man.

I'm moving to the UK in a week to live forever, i'm also joining the royal marines later this year, my old man was born in Glasgow so i have citizenship. I hope Britain leaves the EU, stop all these muzzies from coming in, and Britain will become king dick again.

Which debate?

>they're allowing idiots to register over the deadline

no, the deadline was last night for this referendum. the servers crashed an hour before midnight, theyve now extended it

It won't matter that much, at the GE last year only ~20% of those that registered were actually new sign ups, the rest were already registered and had forgotten.

I thought they haven't agreed whether to extend it yet, they're just thinking about it

but
>MUH RACISM

Antbody who missed Nige last night, pic related sums it up well. Nige on the right of course.

Why are black people allowed

Burger here. Please get out of the EU, it's the only chance we have to keep our cultures of common law and the rights of man alive.

He called out some Green cunt in euro parliament for heckling, and in another he was trashing Sadiq Khan. I swear I almost teared up when he said "This country had lost its courage." Made me think of my own.

>Britain risks “flames” of racial and religious conflict because of a “liberal self-delusion” over the impact of mass immigration, the former Black head of the equality watchdog Trevor Phillips claims today.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/britain-sleepwalking-to-catastrophe-over-race-trevor-phillips/

How are the odds? Did they push back the regestration deadline?
Have a rare Nigel while you're at it.

Nigel choked rite?

More farage goodness

youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36476176

>Continue registering to vote in EU referendum, David Cameron says

>He added: "I know these are complex legal waters but I would not want to do anything to frustrate people's opportunity to register."

it was all students registering at last minute and they know students are their only chance of remaining

Need an industrial fan

Was 5/1, now down to 5/2

oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

Looking at polling, I'm not sure what the bookies know that we don't

Are we getting Hannan on tv like this or not?

Jesus christ I fucking hope their hands are tied here. It is supposed to be ILLEGAL after all.

They're fucking psychic

He got verbally berated by some diversity activists but YouGov polling on his statements show the majority agree with him

Odds on betfair went from 3.2 when I bet a few days back to 3.6, would think they would be going down what with all the good polls...

We aren't going to leave are we... All those that want to leave - the average Joe are too fat, lazy and drunk to go down to the local Church to vote.

I always miss Hopkins on LBC on a Sunday

There doesn't seem to be the shows online anywhere either

;_;

This kingdom has lost it's soul

the establishment want us to remain so they can do what they want apparently. disgusting.

What are you talking about? The leave voters have twice the motivation of the remain crowd, the complacent average Joe would choose to stay.

>All those that want to leave - the average Joe are too fat, lazy and drunk to go down to the local Church to vote.

I don't accept that

Leavers have higher morale and are more motivated to put a cross in LEAVE THE EU

Low turnout helps leave

Leave voters will generally be more motivated, remainers largest camp is lazy student cunts, some of who will be in glastonbury

Any more of you lads play cs:go?

Can we get a brit/pol/ cs go team going?

lbc.audioagain.com/presenters/37-katie-hopkins/399-the-best-bits

Weekly podcast.

Yeah, I used to be global, now I am a dmg scrub.

I am semi autistic so idk

>We should focus more on the commonwealth
Do these niggas know that's where most of the muslims coming in are from? The commonwealth was a mistake

students are their only chance of remaining. 50 thousand students were trying to register last night at the last minute because they cant get their act together. we will leave on the 23rd because they cant rely on students to go out of their way to vote

24'C here lads

farage: we might get mass rapings/gropings like in Cologne.
establishment: das racis!

facts and possibilities are apparently racist.

>he doesn't know how voter registration works
You can register any day of the year user, the rule is that if you want to vote on a specific ballot you have to register at least two weeks before that ballot takes place

You can register to vote the day before a general election, you just won't be able to vote in that election because you missed the two week deadline

What if we stay lads?

Redpill me on brexit

Fight for greater independence from the EU, eventually leave. EU can't push for greater power & if they do everyone will oppose it

Mass suicide

We're trying to crush the false song of globalism and end high immigration but
>MUH RACISM.

Fuck the EU, I wanna go home

Cameron during PMQs earlier said he urged people to keep registering while they work on an extension which would include all registrations since midnight and enable them to vote in the upcoming referendum.

My postal vote my dad sent me, hasn't arrived yet I don't want to miss out.

kek Britbongs

>Commonwealth
>Muslims
''''''''no'''''''''
Sikhs, Hindus and retarded voodoo religions maybe but not mussies

It's all futile lads, the normies are going to kill these beautiful isles

The armed fight starts

are you fucking stupid? PEOPLE CAN STILL REGISTER FOR THE UPCOMING REFERENDUM BECAUSE IT CRASHED HALF HOUR BEFORE DEADLINE

30 MINUTES IT CRASHED FOR - THEYVE NOW EXTENDED IT BY HOURS

24C

Should I just end it all now?

But that would be very, very illegal user. Not to mention setting a dangerous precedent

www.spiegel.de/international/europe/why-eu-leaders-are-not-speaking-out-about-brexit-a-1094261.html

Everyone should read this. It's very fascinating.

I don't disagree at all, I'm just saying what Cameron said. I'm hoping his wishes are rejected.

LADS ITS HAPPENING

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/08/tories-favorite-pollster-predicts-britain-will-vote-for-brexit/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Feel like crying tbqh lads, hold me, tell me it will all be ok in the end

youtube.com/watch?v=wVyggTKDcOE

"You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your hand.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me."

"I am a dreamer and when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you."

its 28C here
and 83 F
holy fuck america whats wrong with your measurements

No, Cameron is telling people to register, and trying to sort out the legal shit to allow those people to vote. We don't actually know if they will be allowed to vote or not yet, because it's against the law and so they have to sort that out

Me and my friends will look forward to your living wage

I'm voting to remain

Prepare for the race war

^ pls ignore this pleb

i maybe a lowly colonial
but please britian
do the right thing
leave the MerkalReich
i beg of you, the future is looking bleak,
Do the right thing dad

Ballot just arrived lads. I'll be crashing this union from the inside.

twitter.com/calonenev/status/740331934761558016

Am I the retard or is he?

More than half the muslims in England are from Pakistan

What the fuck did you do to your body you retard?

>HAHA IF I IMPORT MUSLIMS AND AFRICANS I'M FIGHTING THE ENGLISH!

What's even the point then?

>twitter.com/calonenev/status/740331934761558016

>celtic nationalism

Where are we moving if we don't leave then lads?

I was thinking US but too many minorities, what about AUS or NZ?

kikebook.com/eva.vanhousenii/posts/107099276381791

She posts a lot of redpilled shit.

The comments section is also interesting they hate us, we'll never have a union with this attitude.

>PEOPLE CAN STILL REGISTER FOR THE UPCOMING REFERENDUM BECAUSE IT CRASHED HALF HOUR BEFORE DEADLINE
>30 MINUTES IT CRASHED FOR - THEYVE NOW EXTENDED IT BY HOURS

Except that's wrong you fucking munter
Cameron is telling people to keep registering in the hope that some deal will be reached to allow them to vote
Such a deal has not yet even entered negotiation, never mind the legal proceedings that would be required to have it actually approved

that girl is not me

Am I wrong? Why call yourself a member of the Scottish NATIONALIST party if you're against nationalism?

He seems like a moron. He was unable to argue his position. I'm not that articulate, but Celt nationalists have really flawed viewpoints from a very neutral point of view. All of them are hypocritical

Seen that southpark where Timmy fights Jimmy?

Why did David have to be such a coward? I swear he was actually right-wing once upon a time.

twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/735745832616501248

Is he for immigration?
Because that's basically the opposite of nationalism.

I bet on Brexit @ 5.0 (two weeks ago)

It went down to 3.0

Now it is at 3.5

So we're both retards.

He seems to think Europe is better than England. Somehow. Weird. I think he believes he'll be able to teach foreigners how to speak Cornish or something.

Where you talking about ...
Or the post literally above yours? Because you know if we remain the only thing we know for sure is that we will have civl war

When will I get my postal vote lads?

BASED NIGE

youtube.com/watch?v=7LmDNby6jC0

I got on @3.75

When did you apply for it? I sent my application in last week and it arrived yesterday.

Whereabouts you moving to friend? If its to Glasgow brace yourself for the biggest group of muzzies in Scotland, and the lowest tier of white humans possible.

>2:48

KEK

Two weeks ago mate

>The new polls show remain beating leave
Is this it lads? Or is there still hope?