What does/tv/ think of Tim Heidecker?

What does/tv/ think of Tim Heidecker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU
youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0
youtube.com/watch?v=H6J6m4uv8vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a funny guy.

used to be cool but then he flipped i guess im not that certain of what happened but i guess he said some bad words about Sup Forums on reddit or in an interview or some shit

His wife is hot af

apparently is at war with sam hyde and is trying to get his show cancelled

yea, thought he was alright before but then he, i guess, ironically said some flattering things about trump and man i don't know what to think of him now

I don't think of him at all.

what did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU

I always forget about him

Is that real?

Le random comedy needs to die

yup
youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0

Kys

COME THE FUCK ON

Billion Dollar Movie is legitimately one of the funniest films I've ever seen

He became an SJW because Sam Hyde is Adult Swim's new golden boy and MDE is way more popular that the 5th season of Decker or whatever god awful shit he's working on. Basically, he spent too much time in LA and now he's a faggot.

no

ebin ;)

The only scene in the movie worth mentioning IMO

youtube.com/watch?v=H6J6m4uv8vk

He flipped because the budget he was supposed to receive for Decker Declassified season 2 went to MDE instead. It has nothing to do with Sam being alt-right, or a misogynistic slant at [as]. Don't listen to the crap spewing out of his mouth. This is all because he didn't get a bigger budget and couldn't give his nuHollywood friends cameo's in his show.

Also Brett Gelman is a massive coke-head and he didn't quit over MDE or the objectification of womyn, like he claims. He quit because he made a show that wasn't funny and had shit numbers. RE: he was probably fired but in order to save face he's sperging and virtue signaling on social media, playing into Heidecker's ruse trying to get MDE cancelled. Wont work though, they're playing right into Mike Lazzo's hand. He loves trolling and pissing people off and doesn't give a fuck about personal politics.

He used to be semi funny. I always thought Eric was more of a natural comedic talent. But ever since this shit started with him fully embracing being a cuck, writing a song about it, sperging out over Trump and his failed attempt at comedy at the RNC, and now his manufactured feud with Sam Hyde, he's just become a massive insufferable cunt.

Really liked T&E right up to the On Cinema/Decker masterpiece, but jesus christ his increasingly unironic breakdown on Twitter is fucking tragic. His music is starting to suck, too

He's cool. MDE is funny too and the fighting between fans is stupid

Love T&E, MDE isn't funny at all but I personally think Sam Hyde is pretty funny. His YouTube vids are hilariously weird.

Let's be real though, Tim Heidecker and Eric Warenheimer pioneered the off-brand ironic bizarre humor that has gone completely mainstream by now. Without Tim there's no Sam Hyde, that's a fact. Sam even acknowledges that. They're both funny. If you can only judge celebrities based on their political opinions you're a fucking weirdo anyways and need to reexamine your life.

based as fuck