>even Trump loves the kikes
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that flag
>relevant

What a meaningless life you have.

Feels good when non countries think they matter to us. Keep going guys I enjoy the commentary of the peasants.

>drinking alcohol
>going to bars
>calling yourself redpilled

Huehuehue

By which you mean the comfiest

Who gives a shit if your country is "relevant". What effect does that have on you personally?

Loser detected, I bet you're a mudslime too

It is relevant in the sense that I live in the greatest country on the planet. Nothing else matters and you are all our puppets. Feels great to live in the modern day Rome.

How do canadians and australians do it? How do you deal with shitposting country men?
Im struggling

As someonewho used to live in there live there i can comfirm all of that

You have forgotten their heatlh care system. If you are not rich enough you will die for sure.

it's probably just a proxy. Bet the 3 most proxy'd countries are Switzerland, Japan and Russia. No order. Everyone wants to be special.

We do have the french part of switzerland. They are massive faggots. You never know.

How can I prove to you this isn't a proxy?

Don't forget the Italians.

>Non American flags are so exotic they must be proxies

Russians and Swiss are fucking common on flagboards, and all Jap flags are weebs and US Militairy personell (aka all Strawboss)

Upload a video of you going outside and shooting yourself in the face with all those guns Switzerland brags about.

Try living in Central Africa you fucking Mongoloid

Too many russiaboos. now knock it off mud cretin, don't be so upset nobody wants to be you.

Nobody Russiaboo enough to proxy it though.. Not nearly cool enough like the DPRK or Antarctica.
>Americans roleplaying their superiority memes

You have no idea how silly you are, lad.

kek spotted a faggot that gets his info from the internet. only thing you got right is the beer , now stop shitposting Ahmed.

You're a rare guy.

stay obsessed

You sounds desperately jealous and upset. How is life in a non country m8?

>implying american's aren't superior to everyone

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>singing the national anthem
I see nothing wrong with this. The closest I got was having to say the angelus at school every day

We never calculate tax or sing anthem before school. Fuck you. You a shit.

>Still going

wew

Yeah we don't sing the national anthem in school. The Pledge of Alligence isnt it.

>Singing your national anthem is bad
>t. First aid kit who hates his country

>still replying

anything to at least communicate with your superiors, right?

>Still

This is why people say Americans suck at banter..

Kek. 1v1 us then fag

youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA