Would sumo wrestlers make for good linemen? After all sumo wrestling is basically linebacking: the sport

Would sumo wrestlers make for good linemen? After all sumo wrestling is basically linebacking: the sport.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJVxQhCJG_8
youtube.com/watch?v=fl9KQ1Mub6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would be more interested in seeing someone like Tyron Smith try sumo.

Sumo training is very old school. They do a lot of sparring and not much else. Technically they are superb but compared to NFL players they are nowhere near as fast or strong.

Sumo is way more fun and prestigious than football.

>sumo tournament at next year's pro bowl
>final match is vs an actual sumo
Make it happen

>you now remember "the replacements"

youtube.com/watch?v=MJVxQhCJG_8

Football requires much more endurance/cardio.

In sumo tournament sumo have a push every hour to make (approx)
In a football game, it's a push every 40 seconds for the duration of the drive, for multiple drives.

Sumos do one fight per day.

>Would sumo wrestlers make for good linemen?
No, they're far too athletic

I never forgot it. What a great movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9KQ1Mub6Q

would unironically watch this, make it happen Goodell

fat chinks wouldn't last 5 downs in an nfl game.

for the final time, no faggot from any other country's faggot sport would be good in the nfl. ESPECIALY rugby faggots, and of those ESPECIALLY the ones who do syncronized dances on the field before there games. That's what cherrleaders are for.

What about the girl in WebM related?

Fantastic webm

I haven't watched Football in a while, but didn't linesman stopped being fat fuckers a while ago? You don't see folks like Warren Sapp anymore.

God I hate fat people

reddit level triggering WHAT A SMARK
ESPECIALLY

I'm sure some could make it, but why would you want to? Successful Sumo Wrestlers are treated like demigods in Japan, and don't have to worry about getting brain damage.

Nah, there's still plenty of fat fucks.

>syncronized dances on the field before there games. That's what cherrleaders are for.

A lot of the technique in sumo is grabbing the belt, which you can't do in football

That guy is actually in the NFL hall of fame.

Ah, alright. I only watched the last few superbowls, don't remember any fat fucks in any of the teams.

They are strong fat now. They used to be fat fat

kek
e
k