What are some good albums to listen to mere fucking moments before you kill yourself?

what are some good albums to listen to mere fucking moments before you kill yourself?

dont do it op
just cut out the soy

4'33

múm - Finally We Are No One

why do you want to kill yourself? if you don't mind me asking

Iggy Pop - The Idiot

dont kys faggot

check these

N'SYNC - POP

wow Sup Forums really has changed

Try The Spoils by Massive Attack

you're thinking of Sup Forums mr. redditor

Iggy Pop - The Idiot

Motherfucker beat me

Sigur Ros - Ágætis byrjun
Jon Hopkins - Immunity

Just my personal suicide albums if I ever were to end it. For me, if I were gonna kill myself, I would probably play some nostalgic stuff or individual songs rather than an album tbhq.

Don't kill yourself though, there is a lot of shitty stuff that happens but those moments in between make it all worth it. If you kill yourself now you will never get to experience the highs of life again, you will never share a kiss with someone you truly love, you will never hear a new really great album that blows your mind, you will never make a cool new friend, you will never get to enjoy a nice snack while playing some great video games or watching a chill movie. It's not the big things necessarily, it's the small things that can give you the most bliss. If you are feeling suicidal talk to someone, call up an old friend, call the hotline. Please, I'm telling you, there is a lot to life and you have to experience insane lows to truly appreciate it.

t. a guy who is coming out of depression

quit recommending The Idiot yes i get it Ian Curtis offed himself to it haahhaha very funy
good stuff only pls

checked and my life is a joke thats why and also that band is stupid no i wont listen to it

this might work??

Also I think The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground would be a good one.

I love you, don't do it brother. Like this guy said cut out the soy and start doing tren (do your research first tho obvs) and if you're a girl, just stop being a slut or fat
I always listen to Stone in Focus by Aphex Twin when I'm feeling down

The first three minutes of Close to the Edge.

If you're going to kill yourself make sure it's instant, because if you have time to think after the fact your brain is going to go into fuck you mode and bombard you with every reason you have to live, and you'll go out that way.

what if im a tranny

this is just classic Sup Forumscore it is not mood specific

Marillion - Made Again.

Don't do it OP.

Please don't. It sounds cliche, but your cherished ones will lose you forever, and they'll spend the rest of their lives regretting it.

But if you have to, there's only a month left. Spend it the best you can. Make the best memories you've ever had. Don't end it in darkness, end it in happiness. But if you can't, I understand.

If you were really in a state that dire you wouldn't care about music.

the idiot is good, idiot

hurry up and kill yourself pleb

then it's already over

project baby 2