What did they mean by this? I knew that the Empire was Human-supremacist...

What did they mean by this? I knew that the Empire was Human-supremacist, but is there anything in the source material to suggest they were white supremacists?

can you post some canon non-white members of the empire? just asking.

Whites = human

then why did they have the Finn as a storm trooper

WTF I don't want to watch pro-Drumbf white supremacist propaganda.

Thanks for the heads-up, I will be avoiding Rogue One.

Whoa... This e-celeb thread is... If I do say so myself, le ebin...
My hats off to you sir...

First order isn't empire. Holy shit ur stupid

The Empire isn't even human supremacist anymore. That's old EU shit.

Did that fucking racist just say that PoC aren't human? Wtf

>weitz

What's the difference

>their greatest unit consists of a bunch of Maori clones
>white supremacist

He's a retard.

Who's idea was it to replace kyle katarn with this fucking cunt?

Please don't bully the Sup Forumsedditors too scared to post on Sup Forums or Sup Forums

then why was Darth Vader black?

he's clarifying that only whites are human.

almost all of the clones died out due to accelerated aging though

the empire was are ruled by an emperor, conducted themselves as an empire, and identified themselves as (as well as being identified buy others as) an empire. the first order are none of those things.

The 501st lasted through to Vader's time as his personal army.

Well in the OT, there was no black people working for the Empire. But then again there was like 3 black people total in the OT.

The point being there was no blacks in space because they didn't fly too good

is snok not basically the emperor?

>almost all of the clones died out due to accelerated aging though
that's old canon
they're still clones as far as we're concerned

is he?

in the original EU the 13 grand admirals had at least one black guy, an asian dude, and one blue guy.

he seems to be a direct analogue to sheeeev

>the emperor is so fond of an ancient culture created by people who looked like pic related that he adopted it as a religion
>his half robot, crippled minion did too
>the army is made of maori warriors
>they hire bounty hunters of all kinds
>they ally and work with warlords of all species (Jabba)
>the emperor had a Zabrak apprentice
>old white dude blows up a developped human planet like it's nothing

WTF I HATE THE EMPIRE NOW

how so?

forgot pic

>appears only in holograms
>trains vader analogue in the dark side of the force
>tells top dog military dudes what to do
>has a scary evil face

Sin of Omission =/= Racism

pre-disney or post-disney?

its now confirmed that one of these guys is canon as a grand admiral in both versions of the canon.

>Palpatine forsees Vong invasion
>realizes the galaxy is nowhere near ready to fight them off
>enacts plan to take control of the galactic government
>turns the ineffective bureaucratic Republic into a militarized Empire
>controls Imperial fleet using the Force
>battle meditation requires his commanders be majority human
>therefore, Emperor organizes military to be human-centric
>builds a parade of super weapons capable of one-shotting Vong worldships
>finally, the galaxy is ready to effectively resist the invasion of genocidal religious zerglings

>Rebels show up, kill Emperor, destroy fleets, blow up all super weapons, return galaxy to pacifist bureaucracy
>Vong arrive

forgot a step

>Empire decides to test superweapons on high population, centrally located targets to show off
>commit genocide for no reason other than that and that it will make rebel princess sad ;_;

really i generally like this interpretation, but some mistakes were made.

the fuck is a Vong

extra-galactic tyranid/cenobite/cultist race that hates technology and is impervious to the force.

Could've been fun but it got pretty bad as things went on.

>Human supremacist
>White supremacist

Their best admiral is the missing member of the Blue Man Group and they hire alien bounty hunters on a freelance retainer on a regular basis. Neither statement is particularly consistent with the actual storyline.

Alderaan was justified.

But these are canon characters. Doesn't know Weitz about them?

alderaan was japan?

>Writer of Twilight Saga and Golden Compass adaptions

Of course he fucking doesn't. He's some scummy hack who gets by on (((nepotism))) and adapting other author's work for the screen. You honestly think he read anything about Star Wars before shitting out a freshly-minted turd of a script for this?

Smh, the Sith were just slaves to their superior Human dark Jedi masters. The Sith religion of "fuck loyalty and family and shit" is just meme tier and unsustainable.

Basically like the Borg, except plants instead of machines.

Underrated

This is your brain on cultural Marxism.

I love the old EU as much as anyone else but the Vong were just a stupid attempt by amateurish EU writers to hijack the whole canon with their trek fanfic and it would be a huge mistake to bring them back in any way.

Thrawn, literally every one of the Stormtroopers who were ex-clones.

>builds a parade of super weapons capable of one-shotting Vong worldships

IIRC some Imperial mentions this in one of the NJO books and Han mocks him for it.

"You know what the Empire would have done? They would have built some massive, hyper-expensive battle station, called the Nostril of Palpatine or something. And it wouldn't have worked. Somebody would have forgotten to connect some wires or close an exhaust port, and a single pilot would have blown the whole thing up."

Chris Weitz
Weitz
Jew

Woopdi fucking doo, feels good trump won.

Pretty sure Lucas was going for:
Empire - British
Rebels - Americans

>Republic creates an army consisting of clones
>Original cloning subject was mexican, so all the clones have dirt skin
>The clones prove their effectiveness by dominating the Clone Wars
>Republic is reformed into a Galactic Empire
>Sheev completely phases out the cloning program even though they've been programmed in a way where there won't be any chance of insurrection or a clone uprising
>Replaces all the clones with glorious aryan soldiers
>We never see a non-white imperial trooper again until Sheev is out of office
It all makes sense.

Considering that it was the 1970s, I'm pretty sure Lucas was going for

Empire-Soviets/Nazis/British
Rebels-Americans

The Empire was basically an amalgamation of things that Americans at the time considered "evil": commie gray construction, Nazi-esque uniforms and names ("stormtroopers), and of course, British accents. There were even elements of our own government and military in the Empire, which makes sense since Lucas was a hippie.

Lucas actually went for Empire - Americans and Rebels - Vietnamese

Only in your fanfiction, not canon anymore

He isn't an emperor though, just a leader of zealots. And it seems to me if you have to brainwash your troops, you're not exactly gonna restrict their ranks to just white humans. It's like comparing osama bin laden to Hitler, it's 2 different things.

Retard, that's canon.

>safetypin on the logo

Holy fuck this guy is beta. And using a beloved childhood faction for his gay political shit is annoying

Finn

being an ally is much braver than being a hateful alt white faggot

Please, tell me how it's "brave"

If they hate technology how did they ever achieve intergalactic travel?

How would they even pose a threat if they are a presumably low-tech civilization?

Apparently there are these animals from back in their galaxy that can drop into hyperspace. Since Vong are 1337 genetic hackers and shit, they turned those animals into their organic spaceships.

It's silly but these guys can basically do anything with biotech.

Get your political SHIT out of star wars.

Goddamn it Sup Forums might be having the time of their lives this year but I just want to enjoy my tv and vidya without hearing about fucking political garbage all the time.

Chris Weitz
more like Chris Blackz

Politics is one of those great spheres of life that encompasses all of us, one of those great columns that casts a shadow across the whole of the world. You do yourself a disservice to remain ignorant of it

Star wars looks a lot more like Star trek in the EU

At a risk of derailing this thread, I'm not ignorant of it. I pay great attention to it. But i'm also mindful enough to know that old credo that discussions of politics and religion at the dinner table is bad manners.

I can sit and droll on about the real world all day long, but when it comes to my entertainment i'd prefer at least some places where i don't have to constantly worry about that bullshit. Sometimes its nice to have a place to zone out and pretend.

One perceived problem with the bloat of the EU is having so many writers inject their various preferences on the universe rather than trying to cling to the star wars style.

Some would like it more like star trek, for instance.

The clones, they were all Mohicans, there were also several ayy lmaos.