Why don't refugees fight?

Is it tone deaf to suggest that refugees, particularly young males, stay and fight in their homelands rather than fleeing regions in the millions?

I know this is brought up sometimes but not as much as it seems it should be. Is it just logistically impossible to arm / train them?

if you don't want ants don't leave out sugar

>Is it tone deaf to suggest that refugees, particularly young males, stay and fight in their homelands rather than fleeing regions in the millions?

They should be forced to fight for their country, unless:
1. You have children.
2. You are between 0-16 or older than 50.

They are coming to Europe because they are economical inmigrants, a real refugee would stay close to his country, for getting back after the war. They want to stay in Europe.

That's what I mean by the tone deaf part. If people against mass immigration suggested this more often, what would the Left say is the problem with staying and fighting? What's the counter-point they bring up?

>What's the counter-point they bring up?

Left would say that wars are shit and nobody should be forced to fight. They tend to be "Peace for everyone, no war" and that kind of arguments.

everyone knows its an endless war

>Peace for everyone, no war

Who have you ever seen say that or even type that?

any posts on Sup Forums at the moment that says that?

They're not refugees. They're economic migrants. Why fight for your country when Mutti Merkel wants to give you free housing and welfare?

fpbp

Go on Huffington Post or Al Jazeera. You'll get cancer just by reading it.

Palestinian fighters are so crappy

Most of them aren't even Syrians, my honorary friend. Most of them are just niggers, who came for gibs

OP civilians aren't soldiers. They don't have the mindset to fight and even if they did they don't have the skill yet or the resources. ON top of that each person has a family that they want to live and don't want to leave.

From that right there you should understand from their perspective why they wouldn't choose the most suicidal of the two options.

I don't think you comprehend the situation they're in from their perspective. You're making a decision not much different from a politician who's never been to war behind a desk giving orders to soldiers to do the hard work.

They want to fight
They just had to reach the lands of their enemy first, Europe

They were trained to conquer the europeans armed with Islam.

They should fight especially if they have a family to protect.

So why do they seek refuge in Europe? Why not rich Saudi Arabia?

Why would anyone choose Saudi Arabia over Europe?.

>stay and fight in their homelands rather than fleeing regions in the millions?
Why should they do that if EU basically says:"Come here, fuck our women, get support and whatever you want"
That polish(or it was czech) guy nailed it. There would be no such wave of immigration if fucking retarded western european countries did not voluntary create such center of gravity for them.

It's closer to Syiria and it's also muslim like the refugees.

one could argue that they have a lack of reasons;

why fight for either a "dictatorship" that does jack-shit for me or some religious lunatics, that will kill me just for farting in the direction of Mecca.

But in the end it is our fault to open up everything, allowing them to come here. Even forming our statements so poorly, that they run around like spoiled children, stealing and raping and getting only a slap on their wrist by our legal systems.

But these people aren't just "anyone", why wouldn't it make far more sense for them to seek asylum among their fellow Arabs?

fighting in Jew wars, in the middle of the desert.

option 1
die in Jew war, in a shitty sandy desert.
option 2
migrate to a nice lush green place that welcomes you with open arms and gives you free housing and spending money

pretty hard choice

It might be Muslim but it's still a country full of persecution and lack of freedom. Also obviously it sucks to be poor imagine a poor migrant. Families there are filthy rich. You're life as a Muslim would be better off in a free society than another faggot totalitarian state.

They do fight, for ISIS

>lack of freedom
So is Europe. Why not other arab countries then like Lebanon or UAE?

>lack of freedom

>Europe

So people get lashings and stoned for doing shit like drinking or going to parties where the opposite sex is around?. Women

What exactly do you consider "lack of freedom" sir?

>What exactly do you consider "lack of freedom" sir?
Thing like having hate speech, we don't have 1st or 2nd amendment like US. ffs you aren't even allowed to carry knives.
Does Lebanon have lashings and stoning? I think not.

I been suggesting this for years. It is logical to call them cowards then when they say "muh trauma" Filthy things. Really.