KD literally said none of his OKC teams were championship contenders

What did this traitorous nigger mean by this?

mobile.twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status/874093090360786946

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SNAKE ASS NIGGA

He's right. Durant is top 20 of all time. Why should he be surrounded by meme chuckers like Westbrook?

Westbrook is a top 4 player in the NBA

none of those teams ever came close to winning a title so he's right

he is 100% right though

there's a reason he left

he's right because he and westbrick were both there to choke

Except last year

If he stayed this year, Horford would have joined and they'd be in the finals

The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Presti shook the problem player Ibaka off for Oladipo and it would've been different this year

What is Curry then? He's the biggest meme chucker of all

They went to a finals

and got swept in 5

Who cares, 12 hours from now this bitch ass nigger will be crowned Finals MVP.
Hope Silver make it a 7 game series and make him choke like lebron by giving him no calls like in 2011 as punishment.

He meant pre-2012

>Durant is top 20 of all time

is he tho?

From the very limited context, it almost sounds like they were talking about watching the Finals... he didn't watch any Finals where his team wasn't a contender AKA contending for the Finals aka playing in the Finals.

Every time this dipshit opens his mouth i like him less and less

He just needs to shut up

youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8

This. KD is too good for them.

There are many things to interpret this:
a) Shit on the organization: Basically saying the organization is awful, despite having great talent around them. Similar to what happened to Philip Rivers' career.
b) Actually saying his team mates sucked: Highly improbable, considering the Thunder had a good roster during the 11-12 season.
c) Hyping the new team: The most probable, yet dumbest scenario. Basically saying that you either need an all star starting lineup to win the game and implying that you aren't as good to win a championship on a team with Westbrook, Ibaka and Harden.

Durant has never been the sharpest speaker, so it's kinda hard to guess what he meant.

Is there a group of media people worse than NBA commenters? Fuck. Durant is the second best player of my lifetime (after Lebron, maybe Shaq is number 2). You see guys like Barkley get shit on constantly for not having a ring. Why do you think Durant left a good team for a better one to basically guarantee that he would get a ring and not be subject to the ridicule of never winning the big one. It was a bitch move, but the media caused it to happen.

And now you have old faggots saying they could beat the warriors. I don't like the warriors, but Jordan's Bulls couldn't beat this team. No team can compete with this offensive fire power.

tl;dr: NBA media is filled with faggots and this "sport" is becoming borderline embarrassing to watch. College hoops is so much better.

>I don't like the warriors, but Jordan's Bulls couldn't beat this team. No team can compete with this offensive fire power.

The 2017 Cavs have no problem with the Warriors

To be completely honest, every single NBA Championship team from the last 30 years (except the 2015 Memeiors) could beat this Warriors team if flopping was a foul.

>ywn see the Bill Laimbeer fouling the shit out of Draymond Green and making him chimpout
>ywn see Dennis Rodman doing the same
why live?

>the salt bowl of OKC

wow racist much?

Shut your mouth nigger

How do you get swept in 5

hopefully a mod sees this an bans you

it will, amerishart mods and jannies here are so easily triggered they may as well be r/edditors

He is top 3 and most likely the GOAT.

Stop being deluded. The Warriors score 30 more points on fewer shots than teams like the Bulls. If you put Michael "DeRozan" Jordan's Bulls against this Warriors they would get assraped.

Thank you

Kek

top pot lel

>team was up 3-1 against the 73-9 Warriors last year
"None of my OKC teams were contenders"
Is this retard serious? He had Harden, Westbrook, and Ibaka as his teammates one time.

And they got dad-dicked by Lebron and the Heatles in the finals. When has Durant ever been on a team with a legitimate chance of winning a title before? OKC has fallen short every time they got close.

Kek

OP is a faggot and every dumbass in this thread that fell for the b8 needs to be gassed.

0/10 actually look at the tweet or source before you post losers

Harden was a poor man's Ginobili back then and Westbrick was his usual bricker that ruined any chance of winning. Durant was scoring 32 points on 50+% shooting. The difference is that Westbrick is no Wade and that Bosh was still the best PF in the league

Fuck off nigger

He said it you faggot

Oh look, it's you again.

Westbrook dropped 40 and carried the team, Harden was a no show, and Ibaka played great defense, but you still act like KD was perfect and infalible despite his poor play in the 4th quarter in the Finals. Nice 50% shooting if you go 1-4 and 2 TO in the 4th quarter in multiple games especially when you're supposed to be the team's best scorer. You need to attempt at leas 10 shots and screw your % it's about execution in the most critical moments and if that's not the case you need to make plays or play great defense. Something Durant wasn't able to do back then as he was a one dimensional player and incapable of defending LeBron, Bosh, or Wade without fouling. Looking at his PF pg and actually watching the film you can tell they tried hiding KD as much as possible which hurt the team's defense more than it helped, add that with Westbrook and Harden and you can tell that team was only ever capable of winning if they could outscore their opponents and when one of your "big three" in Harden (which wasn't even big three because there was only 2 all stars and the other one only got good in the playoffs against the Spurs and came off the bench as a pure scorer and ball handler) is a no show and massive black hole on defense even when guarding Mario Chalmers.

That's the difference between

apparently, neither were the 2015-2016 GSW's

First thing I thought was "I remember KD being underwhelming during those finals". Was going to reply to him, but didn't feel like reading a bunch of stats.

Nice one Muhammad

He was clearly talking about pre-2012 when they got swept by the Lakers, who won the championship that year, and lost to the Mavs in 5, who won the championship that year.

OP is clearly misconstruing the comment to refer to last year's team which is pure BS and you're a fucking retard with 0 language comprehension abilities.

You probably can't even read my post clearly and borderline illiterate.

Curry is the best at memechucking though. Westbrook is historically one of the worst meme chuckers of all time with respect to volume

Curry is a meme maker, not a meme chucker.

By that logic so is Kobe or Jordan but we all know that's BS and you need to get your dick off of stats.

People like Barkley, Howard, or some other PF or C are historically the worst. They only tried it a couple of times every other game or in desperation and clearly couldn't make them, even in their best games they only made one or two.

Kobe and Westbrook have had multiple games where they go on massive three point shooting streaks and take over games with 3 other bad games after. They like to heat check multiple times in the span of 4 quarters to make sure they're feeling it and aren't afraid to take the shot. That's not being "historically bad" that's just being confident.

Foreigners are incapable of understanding the killer mamba/jordan mentality that's required of scorers and see that as being "bad" when it's the most deadly trait a player can have.

Only read stats and can't even watch most games because of the time differences. Probably never even watched AI or Kobe during their prime.

I HATE THIS LYING SNEAKING BACKSTABBING FAGGOT SO FUCKING MUCH

CAVS WINNING AND HIM GETTING AN CAREER ENDING INJURY IS MY DREAM SCENARIO

>Westbrook dropped 40 and carried the team,
Westbrick was useless putside of that game. I would rather have a tree before Westbrick in my team.

If WB is on your team then it is not championship caliber

KD made the right decision

They weren't. Every time they even got close to winning Westbrook would cost them wins. You can't contend with a player like him on your team.

lmao based Durant

I hope everyone in choklahoma kills themselves after Durant wins a chip.

>You now realize that if OKC had just kept Harden, KD, and Ibaka and built their bench up through the draft, they would probably have a ring

Volume matters though, you wouldn't bother saying someone like Curry has historically one of the worst post hooks ever because he never does them so it's irrelevant. You wouldn't say someone who plays 1 nba game and goes 0/1 is historically the worst scorer ever. When someone is bad at something but still does it a lot that is valid data. A 31% career 3 shooter shouldn't be on average taking 7 3s a game

this

this

>Not contenders
3-1 lead against 73 win team in playoffs. One win away from Finals. Would have 40-60 odds against Cavs.

this but bionicley

Sorry but the opposite is true as well.

It's taken out of context and talking about the team pre-2012.

>Westbrook is top 20 all time
>Durant is a "meme chucker"
End yourself

NBA media is dumb because it has to appeal to a dumb fanbase. Like monster truck/wwe-tier dumb.

It's true though, Westbrook was the WAYYY better player in there final playoff run(Durant even shot worse from three than "memechucker' lmao). Honestly Durant held him back from his legacy, he's averaging a 30 point triple double now. Kd was probably intimidated too.

His legacy of crashing out in the first round every year? Yeah how dare Durant keep him from that

Making up lies doesn't help your argument

Literally been one year you autisimo. It took Jordan several years to make the playoffs.

Not making an argument doesn't help your argument.

> It took Jordan several years to make the playoffs.
How is what Jordan did in his first years in the league relevant to what Westbrook is doing in his 9th year in the league?

Rare you see a thread this cucked.

This is Westbrooks first year without Durants cancer. I don't see your point.

Westbrick btfo ITT ahahahhahahhahha

By far the most unintelligent player in the league. Takes 10 3s a game while shooting them at 25% lmfao

M-MUH TRIP DUB AVG!

Is that James Hardens stats?

Is it a coincidence that the only game they win is the one he only takes 1 three?

this

Dude for one stop samefagging, it's incredibly obvious.

For two I'd rather go out competitive shooting 40% than get shitstomped taking 11 shots.

this

Is there a reason why Mexicans on Sup Forums have better English than Mexicans in real life?

No because those shooting percentages are so bad you could put the worst 5 players in the league on the floor and get better results. I get ok wasn't very good w/o him but if your shooting fucking 30% from the floor any other option is a better option.

Do you not understand people that post here from non-english countries tend to be outliers?

This

Can you make the argument that OKC is better than GSW in the long run?

OKC could literally have 5 prime MJ's and they'd still be worse off because they'd still be in Oklahoma

>implying Oakland is any better

And yeah they're moving to San Francisco

Oakland: 400k people
San Francisco: 700k people

OKC: 650k people

They're around the same size

Tbf, it's unclear. In the video, he very clearly said "before here", which could be referring to his time in OKC.

Why'd he say "before here" instead of "back then", then?

perfect

KD btfo