Record scratch

>record scratch
>freeze frame
>"Soooooooo, yeah, I bet right now you're probably wondering how I got here, huh?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Hp2E6DdIvk
youtu.be/6KRnULmVPiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im actually wondering how i got in an american thread

bye

Sup Forums is Sup Forums

yeah that was a good goal

I didn't expect such quality goal from Baldie Bradley

Bradley has good technique, it's just that his feet turn to stone every other game. This goal was better

youtube.com/watch?v=3Hp2E6DdIvk

>his name is literally 'meme'
How did they not see this coming

youtu.be/6KRnULmVPiA

Might be the best thing I've seen him do in a US uniform

You fucked it up OP, it should have been shitchurrito giving the ball away to bradley

is this the end for >le sweeper keeper

yeah i like him positioned where he has been lately more central because he can't run all over the field like klinsman told him too. he's not a good dribbler either and he was picking up the ball on the defensive 18 yard box too which was always going to fail

> In May 2017, Ochoa broke the record for the most goals conceded in a single La Liga season when he conceded his 79th and 80th goals in a loss to Osasuna. The record, set by Salamanca goalkeeper Ignacio Aizpurúa in 1995–96, had previously stood at 78 goals for a single campaign. He ultimately conceded 82 goals as Granada were relegated to the Segunda División, having only won four matches for the season.

Thing was Ochoa was in position
He didn't give it away or chasing something the ball around

Le Cut Inside Man really killed his career, didn't he?

I blame Chile.

he was off his line far enough to get chipped off a turnover at midfield

Watch the play again. Mexico had the possesion of the ball in the midfield, Shitcharito literally gave the ball to Bradley. Ochoa was where he needed to be. It´s honestly mindblowing how people are blaming the keeper for this goal.

anyone got le webm of the goal?

fuck off

God is Sup Forums posting fucking low quality

Shouldn't be crying about women or something right now?

more than one person can be responsible for a goal. this is simple logic.

>luck

Yeah they guy that scored and the one that gave the ball away. What's Ochoa supposed to do stand in the fucking goal line?

love this style of argument. say the most ridiculous thing and then attribute it to my argument. here i'll do it for yours: what are you saying the keeper should play at midfield?

it's both ochoa's and chicharo's fault, but it's a great goal either way

who was chichameme passing to?

Bradley

How cucked you need to be to actually call your national team, "Male National Team"?

great goal tbqh