How do you feel about Adult Swim's new logo?

How do you feel about Adult Swim's new logo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vg_7HJuziJo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why change something that is so recognizable and iconic to the 16-30 year olds that watch AS?

I don't like it

it reminds me of sewage

appropriate since most their programs are shit

>edgy logo
>no more chill adult swim bumps with chill hip hop beats and comfy oldies
>you'll be hearing noise metal at 11 pm

I hope this doesn't happen.

It will happen in Trump's America.

Time Warner promised to make Adult Swim an alt-right channel to get Trump to approve AT&T-Time Warner merger.

I remember when adult swim was good.

no joke, it honestly looks like nick at nite for kids who are up way past their bedtime because there's inclement weather that might cancel school tomorrow and they want to get ahead with mining coal in runescape.

straight up.

I don't like it at all

You mean you remember when you were underage.

remember when tv was good??

youtube.com/watch?v=vg_7HJuziJo

What does my age have to do with the quality of programming on adult swim? Are you desperate for some kind of counter argument?

""""""""""""""adult""""""""""""""

Touché

It's so... adult

Have you actually rewatched any of the """classics"""? I mean yeah, there is the nostalgia factor. But it isn't """good""" by any stretch of the imagination. It was always "cartoons for late teens".

The final nail in the coffin.

>actually expecting anyone to take your opinion seriously after using that stupid quotation shit

I think it's too squiggly, and I know a lot of people agree with me.

Just trying to fit in on this chinese cartoon bulletin board for very serious opinions.

You literally deleted your comment that only said "Just trying to fit in" so what was it did you think it looked too pathetic or were you an idiot who clicked "Post" too early?

Just fucking stupid really. Their current one is very iconic - why change?

Punk and noise metal doesn't fit Trump's America. Vaporwave and hell experimental hip hop fits it better.

I googled it, that's not the new logo.

vaporwave and death grips/clipping are for fags

I feel grateful that I got to live through and witness the golden age of Adult Swim's programming. It's pretty much garbage these days. Just old reruns and (mostly) shitty new shows that just rehash the same old formula. They should fuck off but I'm sure they won't ever.

THIS GUY GETS IT

In this case AS genuinely was better back then

Venture bros
Frisky dingo
Sealab
Harvey birdman

Idk what youre on about those shows are amazing

what the fuck is "noise metal"? they've had metal on their channel since forever: their singles program, Metalocalypse, Mastodon on Aqua Teen,, Cannibal Corpse on Squidbillies, Exhumed on Eric Andre, etc.

and how has adult swim never been "edgy"? it's the definition of edgy.

it looks like it was made in a few seconds
not that that's any different than the old logo, mind you