Is it okay if I like Paramore?

Is it okay if I like Paramore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEB6ibtdPZc
youtube.com/watch?v=yw-RPm1uOM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Yes, but that's it. Nothing else from Warped Tour days. Only Paramore.

no

No.

yeah

I SHOULD BE OVER ALL THE BUTTERFLYYYYYYYYYYYYDSSSSSSSSS

every single person likes the song, if anyone tells you otherwise they are lying to you youtube.com/watch?v=AEB6ibtdPZc

IM INTOOOO OYOUUUUFUUUUU

Paramore is a cool guy eh

This kinda

Yeah, they are literally the only great tumblr-core band (if they are still tumblr-core) and the only good band signed in Fueled by Ramen
Hayley Williams is also a great singer, and if somebody tells you they are shit probably they are rap fanboys, metalheads and contrarians
Starting with these two

This is unironically a fuckin jam for me

After Laughter is AOTY

Caught in the Middle SOTY

Nope 26 is the SOTY
Caught in the Middle is a runner up

You can like whatever you want you insecure little fuck.

I like Paramore a lot. Great singer, great drums, great guitar.

wut about bass tho?

I don't know but Jeremy is actually a very good looking nigga

rawr xD

>good looking
he's your standard soy boy what are you talking about

would fug

I don't fucking know but is obviously more good looking that any son of a bitch that shitpost on this board or the whole Sup Forums

she just barely resembled myspace emo kids enough to take their parents money and then move on when that shit died out

soyboy or not he's probably more socially successful that you'll ever be

Kek

*sues you*

Now this thread is dead

she was top-tier waifu bait for myspace emo kids and that's exactly what she wanted

myspace emo kids were gay nigga

OCEAN MAN

no one's arguing that

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIST

These balding guys trying to have emo hair lmao

The drums are the most basic boring shit ever, ac/dc tier shit save a few songs. Worst part about Paramore.

>tells the truth about her
>is the bad guy
Nah, sometimes the truth needs to come out. Not that the music's bad, she just fucked people over and is so headstrong she felt nothing over it. It's a shitty thing to do to people.

Turning 50 in 2018, I'm surprised to find myself drawn to the clean, refreshing vocal and amazingly skilled musicians. The video is beautiful and I love the lead singer's fashion style. Great ensemble! My husband loves metal and I only accepted it because I love him. Yet, recently when I needed a natural release/fix that exercise alone can't achieve, my husband and another friend recommended I try listening to Arch Enemy. Only after I was introduced to this song/video, I was sold to metal. It has given me a renewed respect and another powerful tool to release my inner tensions and raw feelings through art and music, which have always helped me get through difficulties and traumas. All the best! Blessings always!

>Sup Forums gets spammed by Bjork hate
>Sup Forums gets spammed by Joanna hate
>...I-Is..is it okay for me to like, like paramore lol?

Fucking gay man, go back to Sup Forumslalalalalala I cant hear you lalalalalalla

This is why Zac is cuck for returning to the band.

>those balding replaceable numales behind her
kek

I've heard rumors her parents got her into talent agency's and that she was originally going to be marketed being a solo pop star until she started begging to be in a band. Seems like fooling people with a faux "indie" look is pretty easy. Same with CHRVCHES

Brand New Eyes is best Paramore.

"Decode"

first post best post

I'm glad this bitch went blonde. Before she went blonde she look like some sit in the hallway at lunch with the autists talking about pokemon type of girl. But now she looks like a I give damn good head type of girl. Seen this girls ass in the Fake Happy video and busted a nut without even taking my dick out. It's a sign from god, that ass, it's a sign from god. So yeah it's okay if you like paramore.

You two, kill yourselves at once. That song was a fucking banger and the perfect pop song.
Pic related, bruvva

Shitty opinion as always Brandon, you're wrong, see

yes!

idk man the drumming in after laughter was pretty tasty imo

like what you like desu

Yes. And yep, Hard Times is a cool song.

hayley here, thanks guys :3

do you and lavren hate brandon? there has to be some mutual feelings

It's okay if you just like their music and don't only listen to them because you want Hayley on your dick.

You call them Tumblr core but Hayley is Christian as fuck.

>liking music
What are you? A gay homo fag?

it's a front. a noble one (if it's about setting a good example rather than not wanting to upset her daddy) but a front nonetheless

no girl who came outta that who myspace gay hair pseudo-emo mallcore era is a pure christian. they're all filth. hell she even had nudes leaked

absolutely ok. they make great music for years. if you're hipster who only listens to acclaimed albums, notice that their albums were praised by critics too.

that song is cool as fuck and genuinely likeable

Riot is definitely the best pop punk album, and they're literally the only band of that entire 00s scene era to mature their sound well, so props. I think After Laughter might be my favourite of theirs, Fake Happy and Grudges are the only duds on the album really.

That said it's annoying that it's suddenly okay to like them because the melon gave them a good review, Sup Forums is so predictable.

this

L O L. the drumming in many of their songs is fantastic. listen to awesome the drumming on 'told you so': youtube.com/watch?v=yw-RPm1uOM4

Was heavy into pop-punk Paramore last year, I ended up on a big Neon Indian kick, After Laughter came out and I came repetitious buckets. Jesus what an album. Whenever I hang with any normie chicks I throw on Hard Times and Rose Colored Boy, everyone enjoyed the hell out of it. Just a damn shame that Hayley Lewdz are fleeting.

I was telling Sup Forums that AL was great way before Melon got his racist hands on it, but you didn't believe me.

>Same with CHRVCHES
and you call yourself a fan. stop telling lies, brandon. read the history of your fave band:
>Before Chvrches, Iain Cook was a member of Aereogramme and The Unwinding Hours. He also wrote music for film and TV. Martin Doherty was a live member of The Twilight Sad. According to Mayberry, "Iain and Martin went to university together so they've known each other for quite a long time."

>Mayberry completed a four-year law degree followed by a Masters in Journalism. This led her into a career in freelance journalism for several years prior to music. She has played piano since childhood and drums since she was a teenager. From age 15 until 22, she played drums in various bands. Before Chvrches, Mayberry was a member of two local bands, Boyfriend/Girlfriend and Blue Sky Archives. In the latter band she was the vocalist, drummer, and keyboardist.

>Cook was producing an EP for Blue Sky Archives on a weekend in September 2011. Cook started a new project with Doherty and asked Mayberry to sing on a couple of demos. They wrote together for seven or eight months in a basement studio in Glasgow. Cook, Mayberry and Doherty decided to form a new band after the sessions proved to be successful.
chvrches weren't manufactured, it was an organic process.

i don't need melon's approval to enjoy an album. e.g. he hates visions; for me it's aoty 2012.

hayley is the best frontwoman of this decade

you take him too seriously

Tumblr doesn't give a fuck if a band/artist is christian or not
PS: THIS THREAD IS STILL ALIVE?

>She's done more with her life than I ever will.
Fuck, why did I throw it all away?

But Melon actually liked After Laughter...

fishnet goddess

because youre a fucking idiot that's too caught on himself, pity, self loathing, and his problems to do anything with your life. we've talked about this many times before here. you did it, and now you have it. you should have done something and you didnt.

hope he has fun with the scraps of society and working a dead end for the rest of his life and even worse not accomplishing any dreams or goals he had.

But i don't want this thread dead ;_;

Only if Haley personally gave you a blow job, let you cum in her mouth, and she swallowed every drop.

>the last 2 years of his twenties he wants to do something
He missed out on a lot. Things he'll never get to experience or have again. No one understands it. He made those choices and had enough chances to turn his life around and be somebody. Just let him just wallow in is regret and depression. Fuck Brandon.

Somebody had a pic when there was four Hayley's threads here?

fpbs

There's such a big world full of excellent music we thought we didn't like(:

i feel bad for you that you even ask this like you should care about what anyone thinks about music you like

desu few people would achieve even 1/4 of what she achieved so far.

not brandon but you're too harsh. anyone missed opportunities.

His parents paid for his college,and flunked out. He had two cars he could have drove, a job at his family's store, one making $16 an hour with his dad(He told us he made $15,000 in 7 months. Where did that money go?) It's like he doesn't want anything and doesn't want to better himself.

I'm going to start reporting any off topic discussion of Brandon. He was a dick to Hayley when she tried to promote her band to him and his brother and their first warped tour show.

>I'm going to start reporting
Reminder that announcing a report is a reportable offense

Also Paramore are a created pop band and you should stop taking them seriously

>two Sup Forums waifus hate him
God damnit Bubba

worry about your own life and what you can accomplish.
this.

So... guys, whats your opinion about My Chemical Romance debut album?

This board is boring

Their song Future is the only one I like. But that's only because they ripped off actual good music.

r/indiefag here

I don't know what that means.

God this board is so fucking boring

God This shit is BORING

Then leave the board you fucking idiot

Fuck me

I got into them in middle school like right after AWKIF came out. Stuck with them all this time and always enjoyed it. Its a great feeling maturing and changing (shedding my shitty teenager mid '00s emo style) and hearing their music mature as well. I feel like theyll always stick with me, and ill associate each era of their music with different stages of my growing up.
Plus Hayley is cute as hell.

wrong everything

*unintelligable intro* I am nothing I am no one Come to my mouth Come to my tongue I am your girl I am your son Come to my house Come to my lung Come to my house Come to my mouth, wow Come to my tongue, tongue Fun fun fun! Fun! I am your girl I am your son, son Come to my mouth, wow Come to my lung, oh Fun fun fun! Mau mau mau mau Mau mau mau mau Fuck fuck fuck fuck Your name is fuck! (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Your name is fuck! (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) I'm going home! I'm going home! (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Your name is fuck! (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) I am your girl (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) I am your son (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Come to my room (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Come to my lung (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Come to my lung (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Come to my lung (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Come to my lung (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Your name is fuck! (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Your name is fuck! (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Your name is fuck! (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) I'm going home (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) I'm going home (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) I'm going home (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) I'm going home (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!)(Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Run run run! (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Mau mau mau mau mau (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Mau mau mau mau mau (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Mau mau mau mau mau (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Mau mau mau mau (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!)(Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Hallelujah! (Hallelujah! Hallelujah!) Do you understand? Do you understand?