youtube.com/watch?v=c7rCyll5AeY
youtu.be/lNIbBQeuKoY
youtube.com/watch?v=26a7skUt6-g
youtu.be/H2-1u8xvk54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh_6_4Ciziw

:(

just fucking end it already

Put out an album before you kill yourself, so your art becomes legendary.

suicide is actually really stupid. just fucking don't? if it's really bad see a psychiatrist he'll give you mind altering drugs that you'll need take to be normal and won't be able to stop it because your body will depend on it.
here is a nice tune for you. hope you like jungle
youtu.be/ALKpFAspVvU

nothing to do with the subject but this song is so dope

youtube.com/watch?v=-BAh1rxdvEs

nice dude. i love punk rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7rCyll5AeY

^^ cheer up!

What else do you expect from Sup Forums? Use an actual suicide hotline next time.

this

stupid faggot op

>going onto a website for help with suicidal urges and feelings
user, you’re not actuallu doing anything to help yourself. Call a hotline and speak to a real human being

>feel suicidal
>go on message board
there was a critical error in your logic right at this point. I have no idea how you get from point a to point b in your scenario.

this is supposed to HELP someone who craves sweet death???

yes, it helped me.
give this a try too: youtu.be/lNIbBQeuKoY

You sound pretty...attached I'll just say. I'm personally not worried about you at all.

I've went to "get help" twice now and got nothing from it. I'm starting to accept my depression and I don't think it's the kind of thing that can be cured. Treated at best. Just listen to whatever you want.

What did you expect.
Here's promising news: 1 in 20 people who attempt suicide fail at it and only end up injuring themselves. You are staying with us to the bitter end even if you try, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=26a7skUt6-g

This or any crust punk + Young And In The Way.

Just depressing stuff all around.

youtu.be/H2-1u8xvk54

Somehow always helps me

For me it's like life is completely unresponsive to me. It's really bizarre, nothing I do makes a dent on anything. There's no feedback from my life. At the end of the day, regardless of what I did, it's like nothing may as well have happened. Everything that happens to me feels like a sign telling me not to bother. It feels like I just knocked on the door of a house where there's no porch light on and all the lights in the house are off. Also I feel like I'm being punished for any progress I try to make. It's actually pretty fucking ridiculous. I'm not even sad anymore.

Go to your family. Go to a friend. Go to a clinic. Just tell someone you need help, it's out there and it's easier than ever to get. People won't hate you in the real world, they understand that people need help some times. Depression isn't some personal failing, it's the result of chemical imbalance, you get medicine that will help, and talk to people who are willing to listen. Life doesn't necessary get better, but you don't have to wade through it feeling the way you do. Help is out there and it's worth seeking.

Listen to Ravel. It's intrinsic beauty will keep you going.

The internet won't help you, you have to do it yourself. Remember that you're on Sup Forums and this place isn't full of nice people willing to give you advice and support all of the time.

He's on Sup Forums though. This is very supportive board compared to the others

True.

>waah waah I wanna kill myself! Give my frog posts attention

Do you think you might just be feeling the blues because winter is approaching? This is always a bad time of year for me because it's cold as hell and it's always dark when i get home