>signed Robben and made him LCIM
>indirectly created Robbery
>made Schweinsteiger world class
>promoted Muller and developed him into a world class player
>promoted Badstuber and made him a rock solid defender
>got rid of deadwood like Luca Toni
>gets sacked because he had 1 bad season due to players backstabbing him
>take club to first Champions League final since 2001
>Uli und Kalle shit on him because he was bad and Poop "le never make it past semifinals man" Guardiolel is supposedly better

there is no justice in football

>so which defenders do you try to win the CL with
>Contento and van Buyten

JUST

But Poop wasn't even his successor

>made Schweinsteiger world class
Correction, my Poo In the Loo friend!

>troll the world into thinking Schewinsteiger is world class

LVG was replaced by Heynckes, who turned Bayern into a legitimate powerhouse who won the treble. Don't spout shit without knowing anything

>Built the Barcelona treble-winning team

No credit

>Built the Bayern treble-winning team

No credit

>Built the Manchester United treble-winning team

No credit

>he actually believes that

Bayern won the trebble, because it was the worst year ever for Spanish teams. Not to mention a bucket full of refball in the final.

Poop failed, because Bayern sold off their best player to Real.

Uli said in an interview that Guardiola is better than Van Gaal (who had said that Guardiola follows his philosophy) and then proceeded to chat a lot of shit about VG

>he's still mad
Fucking lel

Thats just politics and frustration. Van Gaal is very good manager, but he's a very difficult person to work with.

>le kroos meme

please, buyern could have replaced him with anyone they wanted. it's not like poop had to work with fellaini in midfield or something.

>Bayern won the trebble, because it was the worst year ever for Spanish teams.
Bayern won the treble because they were the best team in the world. Wipe the tears off your face and accept it

>best team in the world
>needs massive refball to barely beat the second best in their own league

>SEETHING CUSTOMERS

How many finals has Bayern seen since Kroos left?

>barely beat the second best in their own league
You mean the second best team in the world? It's impressive the hoops you're jumping through to try and discredit a fucking treble, but it's just coming off as sad and bitter.

barcelona treble maybe not, but he definitely deserves credit for xavi and iniesta

He should have been chatting shit about Poop instead, makes more sense.

Dortmund lucked out against Malaga and Real. Keep trying though. Its amusing.

>muh luck
>muh rigged
>muh no competition
Can actually feel your resentment through the computer screen

>that offside goal against

that game was supposed to be pellegrini's masterpiece REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's le mad Bayern-hating Austrian. He's hilarious.

>Can actually feel your resentment through the computer screen

They call that projecting user. Listen, I dont blame you. Your flag and "soccer" really dont compute. If you actually had seen any of the knock out games in 2013, youd know that both Dortmund and Bayern were very lucky to either be in the final, or win it.

For fuck sake, I tried to google his name to see which clubs he had managed and I was confused when "Bang Laal" didn't give me the results I expected. Sup Forums has ruined me.

van buyten was actually good, people make fun of him because milito embarrassed him for his second goal in the final. contento was on the bench

explain to me how schweinsteiger managed to be good for quite a while after van gaal left

>van buyten was actually good, people make fun of him because milito embarrassed him for his second goal in the final. contento was on the bench

A lot of people recognized that this was the weak link way before the final

bayern played the cl final against chelsea with a van buyten-contento-tymoshchuk defense and only conceded in the last minute

>conceded in a home match

>tfw man city fan who remembers watching Van Buyten play for us on loan back when I was a teenager
>thought he looked class even then