Try and dispute this. I'll wait

Try and dispute this. I'll wait...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Football_League_quarterback_wins_leaders
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't really dispute a fact, but...

His head coach is probably the greatest defensive mind in the sport's history. You can only comeback if the other team stops scoring.

The percentage has probably went up.

The only argument against brady being GOAT is the Giants (who fucked Montana as well, just not in the SB) and possibly being in a system (even though Beli is a defensive coach and Brady has had multiple Offensive coordinators)

>Aaron Rodgers

>allowing yourself to be behind in the 4th

Brady is the system

shit happens when you have no defense

see
I think you spoke a little too soon lol

I said possibly.

I really do believe Brady is the GOAT and that he isn't a systembubby.

- Recorded his opponent's defense
- Deflated balls
- Steroid head
- Pays the refs
- Meets regularly with the commissioner

And he's been caught for all of these.

I'm coming from a completely neutral standpoint here, but wasn't Spygate a complete farce?

Wasn't it just, teams recorded from a certain spot, NFL said "no more recording from this spot" then Bill said fuck you and continued recording from that spot and then a big fucking scandal was made about it. Why aren't people more mad about something like Bountygate?

Why is Peyton so bad in the playoffs?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Football_League_quarterback_wins_leaders

it was a farce
>Why aren't people more mad about something like Bountygate?
the saints suck

It was all a farce. Patriots never did anything that other teams don't do. They are hated because they are white and great. America is full kill whitey mode these days

This is 100% correct, they were recording 15 feet away from where they should have been... in front of 75 thousand people lol, anybody could have taken pictures or video easily

NFL fucked up so badly with the Patriots and now they look so damn stupid

New England is 90% white, and that is including the parts close to NYC. When I visited Vermont I did not see 1 black person.. in an entire week lol

>league follows rules
>team decides they don't have to follow rules
>team gets caught breaking rules
>team gets asterisks
Not sure what else there is to explain. Think if some bloke over there decided he was going to play soccer by just grabbing the ball and running with it and slam dunking it in at the other goal. They'd probably give him some asterisks too. Same thing here.

Is there ANY athelete that has had a more iron will, hellbent determination on winning?

The only other person that comes to mind is MJ

Why do Americans have such shit opinions?

>generalizing a country that's comparable size to Europe

Gonna start rounding you limeys in with the Turks, like you faggots do with new england the rest of the country

Just admit what you said was stupid. An absolutely retarded logical extreme.

What's better, being behind in the 4th and coming back to win or being ahead in the 4th and winning?

You think they'd let him get away with dunking the soccer ball on the opponent? In America you'd get yourself some asterisks if not ejected from the game.

Maybe I'm retarded but I don't understand the context of what the losses are suppose to mean

TSUUU

but maybe not more than him, but on bradys level

One rule break is something incredibly minor, another is one that wouldn't be able to happen. You're a fucking retard, probably a chicano too.

Nevermind that's the top 5 all time, I thought it was just comparing the 5 greatest because I saw Joe Montana and didn't see the other 3. I figured those win pct were too high to be a random sample of 5 QBs.

There are rules set in place and members of the league are expected to follow these rules. When you don't follow the rules, you get the asterisks.

I'm white btw.

In football I've never seen an asterisk but the only thing asterisk worthy would be some team winning by buying the refs, winning by a dodgy penalty, an offside goal and a handball goal.

Filming in the wrong spot is not asterisk worthy and retards are just looking for excuses to hate the Pats.

>You now remember the Bountygate killed Brett Favre and no one even mentions it

Americans are retarded in what they get angry about.

Ehh Brady recording the team with his phone and then later destroying it was asterisk worthy but if that's not enough here:

- Deflated balls
- Steroid head
- Pays the refs
- Meets regularly with the commissioner

And he's been caught for all of these.

Then why do the Patriots have 0 (zero) official asterisks?

you sound like such a pussy man

It's because most of us say we hate the media and then lap up any narrative they produce like morons while complain about how bad they are. They set the framework of any debate.

Think they have 3? For sure 2.
Not an argument.

>>team gets asterisks

This never happened though. They haven't officially been asterisked and should not be either. The infraction was very minor.

And it's not like a soccer player grabbing the ball with his hands. It's like a soccer assistant coach filming the other team's sideline from a slightly wrong place in a league that limits where filming can happen. I'm sure a britbong can imagine what competitive advantage that gives a team.

You need to stop coming up with stuff and stick to facts. Makes people care more about your concerns.

They have zero.

what is there to argue? lol Brady has 5 and that is the reality, nothing you think can change that bro so why even try?

Fact: The Patriots deflated the balls.

Fact: Tom Brady has done steroids before.

Fact: Tom Brady has paid the refs before.

Fact: Tom Brady has met Roger Goddell before.

This record is obviously old but now there are 2 asterisks at least.

No, there are exactly zero officially listed by the NFL.

I just checked the official NFL records, no asterisk

So you just gonna keep making shit up like a bitch boy or what, your anger fuels pats fans you fucking idiot

2 asterisks.

thanks for bump

It's almost always better to be trailing because you have to make up yardage in big chunks. When the leading offense gets on the field, their goal is (A) run the ball, burn the clock and (B) don't turn the ball over, so odds are they aren't going to score.

Fact: your butt is blasted

>It's almost always better to be trailing because you have to make up yardage in big chunks. When the leading offense gets on the field, their goal is (A) run the ball, burn the clock and (B) don't turn the ball over, so odds are they aren't going to score.
I'd say of course it's always preferred to have the lead.

But I get what you're saying.

Also time works against the people who trail and for the people leading even kneeling is sometimes preferred even over risking a play. Like the play where Ryan rolled out backwards and got sacked.