Characters from the Walking Dead that need to get killed off as soon as possible

Characters from the Walking Dead that need to get killed off as soon as possible.

One of the few characters that there's really nothing wrong with.

homophobes are not welcome on the forum

all of them

/thread

In the comics he and Jesus currently have a flirtatious relationship so we have to keep him alive for it

Eugene, Tara, Sasha

I think the show might actually end after the war with Negan. Kirkman said the show would have a different ending than the comic.

>there's nothing wrong with being gay

haven't they also said they have plans for up to season 12

only valid answer. this show has to end.

He's the reason the Wolves found Alexandria. He even owns up to it. I don't mind but that sort of thing usually makes peoples autism flair up.

SASHA

and this fatass

>Carol
That bitch literally runs away from everything. Might as well put a bullet in her before she runs away again.

I can already see how it is going to end.

>Rick & Co. murders every savior in sight
>Finally reach Negan, the source of every problem they have
>"We will not kill you because we want to prove we have the moral highground even though we murdered hundreds of men to get to you"

>"We will not kill you because we want to prove >we have the moral highground
You read the wikki too then?

>needing to read the wiki to predict contrived writing

Tara

Who cares about this boring bitch. I would have rather kept her sister

>You read the wikki too then?
More like anyone with a brain can see it coming from a mile away, he probably suffers from the same disease Daryl does "2cool2die"

They show won't kill either. Either they just have a talk or Carl doesn't even get close

>shes a Scientologist
I wonder how much the other cast members avoid talking to her.

>"Stop!"
>"If you do this, you're no better than him"

Any form of media that pulls this can fuck right off

>More like anyone with a brain can see it coming from a mile away
Whatever kiddo. There's nothing predictable about keeping the big villain alive. You're just being autistic again.

no there still gonna do that and lock him up morgan was building that prison cell remember?

thats very predictable cause it happens in the comic

They gonna milk that shit. As long as people watch it, there will be episodes.

>There's nothing predictable about keeping the big villain alive

Is not if they do it or not, the problem is WHY they do it. What point are you trying to prove?

You are going to leave alive the man who murdered two of your closest friends (One being the husband of another close friend) because "I'm le good guy". He not only made them suffer but he also made you watch how he beat the living shit out of them with a bat, a guy who made everyone miserable, defenseless and took supplies that were going to be put to use for your own survival and the community's

I've literally never seen the "if you kill him you will be just like him" trope pulled right in any form of media.

I actually like "The Revenge of the Sith" for turning that trope around and make Anakin say that "he needs to be judged" as a way to keep him alive even though he was too dangerous to be kept as such

Nope. Nothing. Sexuality isn't individuality nor does it define a person either.

Hell, Jesus is gay too, as Aaron, and it's not treated as a big deal on the Walking Dead. Arguably, Negan for Rick.

i think you mean homos

Nah, I don't think it'll end after All Out War, I do believe it'll have a different outcome and conclusion, eventually.

However, don't believe anything Kekman says in interviews. He'a a master ruseman. The guy is loaded with cash thanks to the Walking Dead and he'll continue to milk it out for all its worth and pennies. I mean, he like to act humble and think he is the say as before the Walking Dead become famous, however, he sold out by turning it into a media franchise despite him criticizing the likes of Marvel doing the same.

apiens.

Not to take blame away from that but it was bound to happen eventually. I mean the wolves were in the general area, i doubt they would never see a monolithic walled compound.

Tara a cute though

>/threading your own post
Gtfo

this, literally breaks the immersion every time she's on screen

Immersion is a social construct.

Is that the girl from Stranger Things?

i don't care i just want to see some fucking tits in my face (not the nigger's though)

Being fat is a social construct.