What does feminism look like in your country?

What does feminism look like in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pussy_Riot#Feminism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>draw cartoons all over body
>appear naked in front of everyone
wow, such a thought provoking statement!

youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I

just bee yourself sign in the back?

Really dont under the whole getting naked for feminism thing, i get being topless since men can go topless no problem and its about being equal. But when do blokes just walk down the street with their cocks hanging out?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pussy_Riot#Feminism

It doesn't exist

Is it just me or are women really kinda aestheticaly displeasing when comapred to male figure?

Also, they all look the same, with men you can have 10 different bodytypes and the guys could still be attractive.

Those women are not attractive because they don't have hourglass-shaped bodies which is the female ideal.
You can't compare it to a cherrypicked image of an ideal male body.

They're aesthetically unpleasant because they're fat

If guys did that we would be arrested.

Women do it and nobody cares.

Something like this

ayy

Not too bad, tbqh.

Those are no feminists, just some exhibitionists enjoying an opportunity.

My god, that's a mind rape taiwanese lewd tapestry scribbles level of degeneracy right there.

>his country impose sanctions on this qt
You should just kys tbqhwyf.

wow did you just tell me to kill myself? !!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not the one making the sanctions.
are Brazilians all this rude or just you!! :(

they're feminists
attractive women have better shit to do

An unhealthy woman looks ugly, so don't worry about it. You will get boner to a real good looking woman.

Post room or head towel pls habibi

Ever finger-fucked a boy's bumhole, Abdul?

t. homo

fuck off nig

t. ahmed

t. zhang

Hope this PC/extreme liberal/SJW/"whatever the fuck you wanna call it culture" dies

faggot

Violence against women IS an actual real problem in Argentina and the rest of LatAm, though.

>What does feminism look like in your country?
így e

t. The spanish goverment propaganda is true! ALL THE MEN ARE RAPIST

Its not

its present only in the capital

What is even the point of being naked? Is this just a "there is no such thing as bad publicity" maymay?

Not really here is only a slum/north provinces problem

And funny enough those are the cases that go largely ignored

Disgusting and unpleasant

She made a video telling people that talking to women in the street is harassment.

It looks like American feminism but always a few years behind. We just a few days ago made manspreading an issue. Feminists in Norway are shitty people, like everywhere else.
I hate gender segregation, and feminists are among the most eager proponens for it.
I hate feminism.

It can be. Depends on what type of conversation it is. If you hit on random women on the street, then yes it is harassment. But if you ask for directions it's not.

Reminder that Argentineans feminist are as degenerated as their white counterparts

nigga u gay

This is true, but this one in particular is kind of a cunt tbqh

I understand what you mean. Male physique is just more aesthetic than female.

>In korea they mock the mens dick size in their logo

what did they mean by this

better question...
which country has the craziest feminists?
For me, it's Argentina or Spain

I thought it was South Korea
Didn't they have some really bad protests a while ago

>Doesn't find femininity intoxicating
Are you gay? Serious question.

Yeah that the point. The thing about her is that she makes no in between. Every stranger that talk to women in the street is an harasser (even if it's a nice conversation).

tits

Why are they all so fucking short and stumpy

t. Rapist

Same as everywhere, it's a globalist ideology.

Some aspects of it are a few years behind because of our mentality, but some are a few years in advance, because we're so corrupt and have no institutional or individual protection against foreign governments/NGOs pushing laws and regulations and shit.

argentina

my.mixtape.moe/eupzzf.mp4

really fires up those neurons huh

Fat ham-planets with nothing better to do besides make everyone else miserable and circlejerk their clits.
We don't even need feminism in the first world, legally those men and women are the same, why don't these chuckle-fucks try bringing equality to the middle-east or something.

lel

>What does feminism look like in your country?

>it's only a problem in the majority of the country hence is not a problem

lol

There is no Feminism in my state.

fugg would wife that qt

>What is even the point of being naked?
showing that women can do whatever they want and no one can stop them. While "men can just be shirtless in the public and it's okey but how come women can't? " mentality

STEALTH

>men can just be shirtless in the public and it's okey but how come women can't
Would it really be that bad to have busty women hang their big ass tits out?

Like this

I wish I could walk around naked, it'd be comfy as fuck but the soccer moms and femeshits would call the cops on me.

Is this Trudeau? Was this by accident or intentional?

people would call the police on you no matter your sex
also there are a shit ton of naked male protests all around the world,why not just simply join them?

I have the weirdest non-boner, maybe because it looks like a trap made by aliens.

Rape makes women do weird things.

>Is it just me or are women really kinda aestheticaly displeasing when comapred to male figure?
t. /fit/
Disregard these fags though, male physique is aesthetic female form is nonintoxicating sexy.