Reddit vs Sup Forums of Sports

Post em

Reddit would be Arsenal or Spurs

plebbit: arsenal
Sup Forums: arsenal

>watches green street once

why is Sup Forums always the shittier one?

Unironically accurate

very accurate

Sup Forums:perro
reddit:caca

This so much

lolno, they're switched.

swap them

Is life a sport?

terrible post

Also, this so much. I really want to thank you, OP. Fuck West Ham. I mean, seriously,. Fuck them. I hope that Godforsaken team gets destroyed into oblivion. Those fuckers haven't won anything relevant in their entire existence, not even the english First Division Tier League, and yet they get so much exposure because of their shitty fans!? Fuck them! Hope they get raped by Crystal Palace next season

reddit:serena
Sup Forums:katie

B-but they won us the world cup user!

>tejas

More like GAYjas

COLONIZED

Jewve is Reddit-tier

Fixed it, famalan

Good post

Spain edition

/We/ won the Europeans cup Winner Cup which was the second biggest European trophy after the UCL back in the days.

Don't forget the World Cup desu

>wins trophies even Dynamo Tblissi and Sporting have won
>fans are so stupid and poor they spend all their money on their shit club instead of saving it and investing it

Reminder that us Redditors do not even see "Sup Forums" as competition. We won the internet war. You are the losers.

french /liguain/ edition

Good post

>expecting the average Sup Forums tourist to recognise these two badges

Don't know much about French football, but have noticed this year that Monaco appears to have attracted lots of Reddit types

10/10

there is literally a red star and it says partizan on the other

/minho/ edition

Who doesn't know Red Star and Partizan?

Working with a lot of Malakess, can confirm to 100%.

What the fuck is SIIIIIIIIM?

EURO 2016 EDITION

>Reddit
Iceland
>Sup Forums
Wales

no

Yes in Portuguese, you fucking jerk

>and with this it just fucking occured to me that the reason le Impact de Montreal changed their name to Impact de Montreal FC is so they could use Inter's initials

Here's how I look at it :

Paris would be the club for people who don't know shit about football, bandwagoners and glory hunters. It's good for normies, who don't care about the fact that it is backed by a secular state where slavery and funding terrorism is ok.

Monaco has a small but strong and passionate fanbase, who doesn't draw much antagonism in France let alone in europe. They practiced nice football this season, have promising talents,a resurecting striker and went far in CL. They're the equivalent to Dortmund 2012-2013 and Atletico 2013-2015 : the hipster team.

Lyon in the other hand is a complete shit show, only like in Lyon and almost nowhere else. here's what they achieved this year :

- survived the turkish Coup d'Etat in July
- got badly trashed by Emery's PSG during the Community Shield
- lost badly against promoted teams
- were very close to win at the Juventus Stadium
- was the 1st team to win against Monaco
- Monaco president publicly said there was fraud surrounding Lyon's relationship with refs, causing national outrage
- supporters trashed Lacazette, homegrown top scorer with an avg 30+ goals for 3 seasons straight
- survived a turkish invasion in their stadium in Europa League
- president managed to install his puppet at the head of French National League
- president managed to make his way inside the French FA
- firecrackers were thrown at the goalkeeper in an away game, were he almost lost hearing
- is the club who got the more penalties in L1,
- players got in fight against Bastia supporters, which helped to get this club to be relegated
- went to the Europa League semi finals against all ods were they got trashed by a team with an 22yo average age
- didn't win any trophy since 2012, but president still manages to trash true fan on Twitter

It was an amazing year for us

where do you live? Only greeks I've known in france were students in paris

The real Sup Forums team in France is Lens.

Lens is indeed supported by jobless inbreds but they're not raycis so that don't count i guess.

And they're not in L1

>Dortmund 2012-2013: the hipster team

lol you spend so much time writing this piece of crap

Damn, West Ham is really pulling that much in the new stadium?

They've become quite the marketable brand now, combined with the dirt cheap season tickets brings in a lot of customers!

what

this is the most inaccurate one in this thread, have a (You)

they were the hipster team, also the origin of the Klopp meme

Sup Forums:ayase
reddit:kiriSHITno

Lazio is prime Sup Forums

Terrible bait

Both should be reddit

underrated

pakipaddle edition

Dat Vitória crest mang. A E S T H E T I C

Roma should be reddit

This

based Napoli

reddit are frontrunners
Sup Forums are contrarian hipsters

the truth

>those commie logos

disgusting

>yandereshit over true siblings love
hi, reddit

The best part is that its not even 100% complete. West Ham are only allowed 57,000 atm but on its full capacity it would be 60,000. The biggest problem is that even though its mostly sold out quite a decent number dont turn up to their sits.

who is on the right?

>implying anyone on Sup Forums knows or cares who those teams are

>le Sup Forums is right wing so cool xD
fuck off back to le donald

does tumblr actually debate sports?

Swap Avaí and Criciúma and it's perfect.

Alex Morgan = Reddit
Hope Solo = Sup Forums

what club did RB Brasil takeover?

this

They didn't take over anyone, they were a completely new club founded in 2007. Of all the RB clubs, only Salzburg were a takeover of an already existing club.

Literaly yes

Yeah bullshit dude jewve is ultra reddit fedora tier