Mother of down syndrome child BTFOs doctor who recommended abortion

> "She’s given us a purpose and a joy that is impossible to express."

abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/mom-baby-syndrome-mail-letter-doctor-suggested-abortion/story?id=39666410

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/mom-baby-syndrome-mail-letter-doctor-suggested-abortion/story?id=39666410
youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNFEnjxaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

>abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/mom-baby-syndrome-mail-letter-doctor-suggested-abortion/story?id=39666410

I can't believe our country allows this degeneracy to happen...

i have a cousin with down syndrome. she actually lives a happy and productive life

Good for them? Maybe they will change their mind once the potato gets a lot bigger, and a lot harder to handle.

I guess he thought one Tardis was enough

How advanced is she mentally? Do you speak to her on the same level you would any adult?

No, she's Canadian.

Interesting (you) machine. I'm rolling.

Topbantz

Here it goes

Rollies

ok let's do this

Should we or should we not judge others and is it right or wrong to do so? On one hand you want them to live a highly functioning happy life but you also wish they were given the same opportunity as normal human beings.

I don't enjoy making fun of retarded people. I just feel bad for them and I feel bad that their lives can't improve.

don't fuck this up

rolling.

obviously not, but she has quality of life, which is what matters. she works every day at a hair salon sweeping the floor, has a beer when she gets home, watches tv, walks her dog... why abort?

athletic please

I love these way to much

what do you mean with productive?

no blue hair and I'm fine

lets see wat we got

sadly the little teletubbie errodes the community's median IQ and skyrockets the medical and care expenses of that household. - and all for what? vanity.

lots of down syndrome people can function relatively normaly beyond their shorter lifespan.

I know a woman whose son had down syndrome and he landed a desk job at 25, worked until he died at 47, and generally functioned very normally.

You edgelords obviously don't know anyone with the Downs. Yes, they require more care and attention, but they're usually the sweetest kids in the world.

>chubby ginger with tight pussy and small tits, main fetish: scat + beastiality / Stoner + Brony

JUST

>my retarded kid is a burden to me and society, but I'm drowning in attention, I could not be happier

SHE'S GIVEN US A PURPOSE AND JOY THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO EXPRESS.. IT'S REALLY ALL ABOUT US AND OUR FEELS

WHEN WE DIE WE WONT HAVE TO DEAL WILL HAVE FELT GOOD ABOUT OURSELVES FOR RAISING SOMEONE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS AND TAKING CARE OF THEM THEIR ENTIRE CHILD AND ADULT LIFE

BUT WE'LL BE DEAD SO WHATEVER HAPPENS AFTER THAT DOESNT MATTER.. SHE'LL BE THE STATE'S PROBLEM

ENJOY HAVING PAID FOR OUR FEELS, TAXPAYERS!!!

Down's isn't a crippling disorder. They can function at a certain level, they just shouldn't be out on their own

accidentally misread 4 and 5 as last two. fuck

kill yourself commie

what a disgusting little creature

is that sugar in her hair? Add some flower and cum and she might change form into a cake.

This is kinda true. Just talk to them a bit slower but they don't tend to sperg out like aspies.

I know a dude who has downs and when you explain everything in a understandable way he is ok. Also a nice person.

Still think having a down baby when knowing it will have downs syndrome and having the option to abort is selfish to call the least.

Yeah, lets bring another incomplete human being to live a sad life on the pity of society.

These fuckers have no heart, they are not thinking of the child, they only think of momentarily pleasure this virtue signaling is giving them.

You're the commie if you want the state to support retards because the parents brought them into the world

roll again

Beep. Boop.

>killing a child and denying it the chance to live for your own comfort is less selfish than raising a slightly different kid

You're the commie if you support the state sponsored murder of unborn children

Rollin rollin rollin

I'm going to hate myself...

>a slightly different kid
You're delusional

>a retarded piece of shit is sweeter than an intelligent and healthy boy or girl
GO BACK TO PLEBBIT, FAGGOT

Literally created my gf

> state sponsored murder

Nice strawman.. Where did I say the state had to sponsor the murder?

This is the individual's choice and a private matter.. fuck the state

A Scat Bestially Nazy Otaku!?
Why I still roam this board...

>slightly different kid
You are not fooling anyone.

but who pays the bills? is there a constant threat of her accidentally burning the place down at night. also, these tards tend to turn on their elderly parents later on in life with physical abuse

I'm guessing she's their welfare ticket

no actually as I said earlier I know of and have worked with adults with down syndrome and they all functioned pretty normally until their premature natural death.
I used to work with a christian organization that looked after those people and more often than not they were perfectly integrated and only needed help for administrative bullshit.

and where did I say that the state has to pay for them ?

We need eugenics.

If she takes even one cent of tax payers money for that potato she should be euthanized along with the little abomination.

isn't this specific flavor of tard able to self sufficient?

society needs janitors and people to make sandwiches, not everyone needs to be a rocket surgeon

You didnt.. I said the state pays for the Downs syndrome person after the parents die, because nobody else will take care of them in most cases.

By default, taxpayers pay for people with Down syndrome

It's not commie - it just happens.

>virtue signaling
good point.

This derives from self-idolatry, in which one likens their self to the greatness of God for the sake of their own image. It is an example of pride, one of the seven deadly sins. Vanity well fed is benevolent. Vanity hungry is spiteful.

It's a spectrum. Some are reasonably normal, others are basically gigantic toddlers. I've seen plenty of both.

One major upshot of abortion being legal nowadays is that the birthrate of potatoes has dropped to nearly zero. It's cruel to bring a kid with such fundamental disabilities into the world.

Why do they die prematurely

That nugget will cost several hundred thousand to millions of dollars to care for over its lifetime

and by default the state pays for abortion, we even have abortion quotas in maternity here

Also with your logic and comprehension skills, I'm forced to assume you're so triggered because you have a touch of the Down's yourself.

Austria, as usual knows the right thing to do. Ah, to bring back project T4.

Except for all the tard rage

>We need eugenics.
sorry bro. Hitler ruined it for all of us

because they often have heart/pulmonary defects that put their life expectancy at 40 year old if they pass infancy

I have only seen 2 out of 825 downs syndrome patients in the clinic I worked at do anything even near normal intelligence

I bet you can train your down sydrome baby to do robberies and they are bullet proof, they can get away with anything. Plus they have retard strength.

that's because they're Canadian

Based Finland

Do their going to die prematurely why not just euthanize it early rather than just it it leach the tax payers

BUT ANECDOTAL RETORT TO YOUR LARGE SAMPLE SIZE AVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!

why are all downies fat?

yes that's a good plan, let's kill all people with diabetes, weak hearts, pulmonary diseases or any kind of potentially malignant tumors.

>a joy that is impossible to express

Freudian slip

>virtue signaling
I've found this behavior VERY common amongst progressive nu-christians (kum by yah electric guitar in church tattoo having choose your own adventure protestants). I work with several of them. It's like it's a contest for them to pretend to help the needy.

> "She’s given us a purpose and a joy that is impossible to express."

So she's keeping a futureless downie around just so she can have a perpetual child to always take care of?

That's essentially just wanting a fucking pet. Might as well just get a dog.

In all seriousness 1 literally managed to get a university degree in education but had some sort of "Downs like phenotype" not full blown trisomy 21.

Most are even more retarded than you'd expect. Infantile spasms galore in this demographic

I don't like abortion one bit but we absolutely must have it for niggers and shitskins lest we get overrun by them and then the crime wave to follow 15 to 25 years later. Either tax more to working white males or build more future prisons -- or simply keep up the Lord's work to abort more niglets, particularly for those facing welfare to single young uneducated girls themselves in poverty. To abort or not the downies, I can't clearly say... but probably yes, or at least give the mother an incentive so to do.

THIS:You faggot french nigger, you don't even know a communist is. Go hang yourself.

Ignorance is bliss

you're right, birth a tard baby so you can have a humanoid pet to play with, because its both funny and the government gives you money.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNFEnjxaY

they can break the growth plates to keep them manageable

Tards offer nothing to society. You're just burdening the parents as well as the state by letting live and suck thousands of dollars in welfare. Not the mention the trouble they are to raise

The black abortion rate is over 50% in many cities. It's estimated that there have been more black abortions since Roe vs Wade than their have been births.

It's working.

excellent.

you're the one projecting your own need for welfare onto them, I'd rather they get welfare than the state paying for their abortion though; desu.

my experience is not anecdotal, I guess it's about 30 people, which is not as much as 825 but still.

you're moving the goalpost now my friend

>Tards offer nothing to society.
and you do ?

>You're just burdening the parents as well as the state by letting live and suck thousands of dollars in welfare
if it's a conscious choice by the parents, why would it be a burden ?

>Not the mention the trouble they are to raise
not any more trouble than the average arab who already has 25 condemnations by age 15.

and out of the 30 I know, half had a license and had a full time job, a couple lived with their parents and worked part time, not sure about the others' situation.

I don't think teaching the black community to disregard and devalue life is working out for anyone.

Even if she is a very high functioning 'tard when she is able to enter the workforce in roughly 20 years- 2035ish- the dumbest cheapest robot will be able to any task she could do with almost no liability and cost.

This is why vaginas are not capable of making decisions. A retard with Down's Syndrome will be ostracized at worst and pitied at best. That's no way to live. This woman's misplaced sense of self-righteousness makes me want to grab her face, shove it into the fresh turd I just dropped on the tarmac and curbstomp her skull on the sidewalk..

>you're moving the goalpost now my friend
I was in the scouts as a kid, my parents didn't realize it served as tard storage, or maybe they did idk. There was a trio of tards that would just whip their dicks out and start pissing. the largest one would initiate this and they would just walk around pissing all over everything going "mine. mine. dis mine too."

and then there was the volunteer work I did at a summer camp. The free six flags trips were not worth dealing with the sperglords but I got to bang a hot counselor so I guess it maybe balanced out?

world would be a better place without these drains on taxpayer money.

When all are under god, virtue signaling is the only way left to distinguish ones self from the rest of the flock.

>I don't think.

So how shall we deal with the nasty nigger problem? Limiting damage from or curtailing infestation of roaches or rodents, by comparison, one must remove the food source too, not just trap and eradicate, or use chemical baits to destroy. Also one must destroy the hive.

>my experience is not anecdotal, I guess it's about 30 people, which is not as much as 825 but still.

Have you considered that the only down's syndrome people you meet are the high functioning ones because the others can barely go out in public?

We could start by teaching the value of human life and family.

Would anybody here NOT abort if the doctor told you your child will come out mentally retarded?

>10 year later

you got a plan for that Einstein, or just more feels-good-to-try, virtue signalling, and vanity stroking?

How far into the pregnancy can they tell?

The earlier on it was the easier time I'd have with it

some of they yes but mostly not.
My Mother is working for a organization that takes care of down syndrome people and prepares them for life.

Most of them actually go to work and they are enjoying to work.

I take any day a down syndrome guy who wants to work over a neet who sits at his parents house and is playing videogames and complaining about life.