>listens to Nine Inch Nails, Death Grips and the early Swans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kjc1siBuo_I
youtube.com/watch?v=YJVmu6yttiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>listens to Sonic Youth and lo fi

What's your point?

>complains about the music that other people listen to

means that this board would love nu-metal if it would be as glorified as those 'cooler' glorified bands

wouldn't something like
>hates nu-metal
>listens to FNM, Mr.Bungle and Primus
make more sense?

of course, the nu-metal epidemic of 2017

System of a Down and Maximum the Hormone don't seem to get any negativity on here, but then again they're both a lot more than just nu-metal.

Nu-metal is probably one of the music genres with the poorest good-to-bad ratio. it's mostly shit but there are also a few good bands.

>hates shitty music
>listens to music that's nowhere near as shitty

>hates being called a soyboy
>called numale, cuck, faggot instead

t. numale cuck faggot

t. listens to Nine Inch Nails, Death Grips and the early Swans

Because Sup Forums doesn't know what the fuck they talk about.

I honestly don't see how one could unironically consider nu-metal shit, and think that Death Grips is good

I used to think people on Sup Forums liked music

Man was I wrong

ITT: Normal People

You are not unique nor creative. No one will benefit from your existence. Die.

Name one (1) song by death grips that is numetal
here is your (you), Unty

go to bed Douglas Levison

nigger

I don't think Death Grips is nu-metal in the literal sense of this word, I just think that Death Grips is the spiritual successor of that movement.

>Name one (1) song by death grips that is numetal
youtube.com/watch?v=Kjc1siBuo_I

the only real similarity is that it's edgy music white teenagers like
and they've liked a lot of things

t. death grips fan

you say that like it's a bad thing

Feels good to be normal.

>liking the dubstep slipknot is a good thing

>Dogfucker
>normal
>what

not basing my taste on objectively incorrect buzzwords is a good thing, friend

I know it hurts, but there's literally nothing wrong with Slipknot, nu-metal and Death Grips. Might be something wrong with you but that's probably accounted for your rough childhood, so I don't blame you.

I unironically like Static X's Wisconsin Death Trip, is that counts as nu metal. I also had Slipknot's first LP as a kid, but it doesn't sound today like it did when I was 10.

?
at what point did i say anything about slipknot, nu-metal or death grips? all i did was say that you're a dogfucker. lol who you salty at mate?

>at what point did i say anything about slipknot, nu-metal or death grips?
all over the thread? Feels like there's only one person bringing bad vibes.

In regards to "dogfucker", 1) citation needed, 2) you don't know your Radiohead lore which is practically essential for any Sup Forums newcomer.

you're welcome to explain to me how death grips resembles dubstep and slipknot, user

lol i've posted like two times in this whole thread, all I wanted to do was make a little cheeky joke on your name. (pic related cause i'm stupid small baby boy)
ps I like Death Grips and I don't agree with all the "bad vibes" people so we're both on the same side friend

>how death grips resembles dubstep
youtube.com/watch?v=YJVmu6yttiw
this sounds like something death grips could make in 2011-2012
even the vocal sampling is similar

>all electronica/edm sounds the same to me haha : ^ )

You silly goose :)

Why do you even have that?

Death Grips hasn't ever used wubby synths that I can remember. They don't use basic ass dance inspired drum rythms like in bangarang, and their song structure is usually a little more subtle than white noise and high pass filter sweeps followed by a drop. I agree the vocal sample sounds similar to a DG hook, but that's the only major similarly I can detect

my point is that of all the edm subgenres the dubstep (brostep in particular) influence is the most prominent
their music sound like the logical conclusion to that skrillex and korn collab, where skrillex decided to make some kind of numetal music without a numetal band

Good thing I don't hate nu-metal

I hate all of you.

>thinking NIN, Death Grips and early Swans have anything to do with nu-metal

Implying Xxxtentacion, SixNine and the latest crop of meme rappers aren't the nu-metal of today

Implying Death Grips is not related to that

Nice to see you, sir

reggaeton is even worse

oh is that what you think

Das cowboi keke

ayyyyyy le hedge

but rec me something