youtube.com/watch?v=b9Wlei7ZV1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bCaw_26Z2BU
youtube.com/watch?v=Wu6p7q5YQ3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Below average overly hyped crap

is that the pink retard meme guy?

dubs and he's next lmao

No one likes him and you should feel bad for making this thread

do we really need this thread every day?

rollin

roll

there's room for improvement but his releases are garbage as of the moment. pink season is great because it doesn't take itself too seriously

i dont really care about him but i do have to applaud him for finding a perfect social media marketing agency to book all these gigs on major youtube channels promoting his meh-range hip hop

He's the perfect example of an artist people "wear"

who gives a fuck?

>lol at everyone complaining about the level of discussion on this forum and this thread having 10 posts

Chloe Burbank and everything before it was amazing. New shit is mediocre and boring, musical wallpaper.
His Pink Guy act is unironically better when he's actually rapping (dumplings, pink life)

this thread will have 200 replies and a stockhausen thread will have 5

wahhhh why are people replying to a topic they care minutely about and not to a topic that they dont care about whatsoever

>being a part of the problem

youtube.com/watch?v=b9Wlei7ZV1Y

he is fake deep

garbage pretentious faggot who nobody would listen to if he didnt get popular from being filthy prank

his pink guy music is WAY better than his corny lofi "serious" shit

massive faggot

I agree, songs like Thom and Old Yeller are pretty cool but everything off his new ep fucking blows asshole. His interviews make it even more cringe because he is acting like he is elton john or something.

He kinda reminds me of Eminem in his later career where he tried to sound deep and serious but he sounds kinda lame.

really makes you think

roll again

why is Will He so shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=bCaw_26Z2BU

Old Yeller was a good middle ground for Joji and Pink Guy. Not too pretentious, not too ebin meme. He should do more stuff like that.

Not even lofi, just bad

He fucking sucks ass.

Was too much of a pussy for years to show off his """real""" music, then faggots like Post Melon become famous so he shits out some gay EP.

He won't admit it, but the only reason anyone is listening to his garbage and hyping it is because they're Filthy Frank fans

This board when from being decent to absolutely unusable and it's because of people like you.

roll

i enjoy his music

fuck you

everything in this post is correct, but please refrain from using the f word, it really wasn't necessary

only h3h3 fags would think his latest release was deep

really big of you to say this user, you should start vlogging so we can see your opinion more

fuck or faggot?

i don't even get post malone dbh

sup joji

go to bed george

just go back to doing franku videos

Pink Guy > Pink Season

what's the difference?

The 4chaners are out in force today I see, really impressed by the orginallity boys, keep it up

george shut the fuck up lmao

Pink Guy is the first meme album

shut up idubbbz

Joji's serious stuff has really opened my eyes to real music, but Pink Season is one of the best albums of all time desu

HAMUBURGURA PREASUA!!!!11

GIBE DA GIBE DA GIBE DA PUCCI BOSS

he's mediocre at best

Fuck off (((Ethan))), go back to bitching about Youtube not giving you shekels and beating the same 3 jokes to death.

its really stupid of him to think people are going to take him serious after pandering his edgy/loud/childish sense of humour towards an audience of young teens.
whilst i see that he is trying to create (((emotional))) art, but really he is doing more harm towards the medium than any good, progress in art does not take place by attempting to follow where trends seem to be heading. this whole notion of him being at the forefront of lo-fi hip-hop is only because of his previous success as a meme-youtuber, despite much more talented artists such as bsd.u and nujabes having much more substance to their discography.
watch his Genius lyric breakdown videos, and how obnoxiously he tries to appear individualistic and quirky, his whole "new" """persona""" is all just some glib facsimile of the stereotypical Sup Forums user.

people will take him seriously, because what he is doing is groundbreaking in a lot of people/kids eyes. bsd.u had his time to 'blowup', but instead remained low-key. I think that says something about the difference between a youtuber who has spent his life entertaining behind a camera versus a minorly talented sc producer. George's chloe burbank ep had more promise than this one, and some pinkguy stuff is alright. he is apparently in music school so it could go anywhere.

im gonna roll another time

popularity =/= artistic value, what filthyfrank is doing is absolutely not groundbreaking, and is only trying to cash in from his nearing-redundant youtube personality. His fanbase will blindly follow whatever direction he takes because their envious of his appearance in the social eye.
currently though, with his efforts to take music ((((seriously)))), he is taking up space and ruining perfectly obscure/niche genres because he derives all his creativity from pockets of others, such as bsd.u, beatboxbandit and yung sherman; people who are creative and talented in their own aspects but prefer quality and obscurity over popularity and aesthetic (such as filthyfrank)
roll

poser ass faggot ROLL

>people will take him seriously, because what he is doing is groundbreaking in a lot of people/kids eyes.

Youre aware i am agreeing with you? However i dont believe he is 'taking up space'. The people that will (and do) find his music groundbreaking are likely the people who will never spend the time to take actual interest in even the largely accessible genres that bsd.u and sherman occupy. Not that either are particularly more talented than george is. Both of them had their time to be in the limelight and either opted not to or didnt capitalize on it. The fanbases of all 3 of those listed acts are between the ages of 14-18, and will certainly blindly follow them.Just because sadboys and lofi SC mixes havent been the main meme for a couple years doesnt mean their fanbases have aged any longer. Also absolutely laughable that you think bsd.u or sherman are remotely involved in a "perfectly obscure/niche genre". You are edgier, but not older than your highschool compatriots user.

bruh, im literally saying that he stole from those artists, i used to listen to them before i found Sup Forums, but while they do create music on a similar level of talent as filthyfrank, at least when they did it they were pioneering something new and somewhat unique. My point has nothing to do with the music nonetheless, but more so the way filthyfrank is approaching it after spending his timing moaning on camera acting retarded for views, yet now wants to be taken seriously whilst blinding following trends that peaked in 2012.
and to reiterate on my point about taking up space, he is needlessly making music in a genre that is already flooded with faux-depressed male art-hoes but is using his prestige to garner the attention that they arent getting.
his humor is stale and obnoxious and his music is bland and unimaginative, he is a disgrace in the art community as a whole and should stop whining about the life he has

what's a good bsd.u album?

me in the back

a sad kind of bliss
although my favorite song of his is youtube.com/watch?v=Wu6p7q5YQ3U

>at least when they did it they were pioneering something new and somewhat unique

Now thats what i call wrong!

> he is a disgrace in the art community as a whole
go to bed

n/a

who did what bsd.u and nujabes did before them?
>> he is a disgrace in the art community as a whole
>go to bed
[CITATION NEEDED]

talented musician even tho i dont like rap.
below avarage performer as an entertainer.
maybe i could get into his shit if i wer 10 years younger. idk.

His recent solo stuff is quite boring, he should stick to the Pink Guy Mock-Rap stuff

Horrible piece of shit.
Honestly he's a total sellout and I hope he dies out once his retard fan base realizes how shit he is.

Filthy Frank is a legend. Kids will always love this guy.

The only thing I liked was the pink season prophecy vid. But that was mainly remixed tracks by other producers. As a musician by himself, he's quite shit

His old works were much better; Chloe Burbank and Pink Season. funny enough the more music he makes, the lesser quality it gets, and the more it sounds the same. While in his past work he made a variety of music, now he's staying in a lo-fi, and fake deep.

>even tho i dont like rap.
Why do you think your opinion has weight if you don't know anything about the genre?
>limp bizkit are very talented, even tho i dont like metal

I'm pretty sure in tongues is made in 5 months maximum to quickly establish himself as "le epic serius muzakman". I still have hope for his music.

Sell out.

essential soycore

It's fucking ironic that his YouTube videos were so successful because they were so out there and boundary pushing, that they were funny. But now his music is the most generic, sound cloud, soy boy shit I've heard.

You have to know something about the genre to dislike it

k