4CC Sup Forums Summer Preparation Discussion

Last thread was So, couple of notes and/or conclusions regarding the previous talking points:

1. There were a couple of people who seemed interested in helping, so, if you're still willing to, you can find me as t.w.a.i.n. on Skype, or as TWAIN #1475 on Discord.

2. There are somewhat varied opinions on Messi, but the general consensus seems to be that he should be demoted, but kept. Whether that means to silver or to 77, it's to be discussed.

3. Most people don't care whether the Semen Pipeline gets relocated or not, with few exceptions who are either for or against. As much as I'd like the change, I guess I'll leave it as is, since it doesn't really hurt anyone.

4. Most people like the staTSUUUU. I guess the aesthetic for Summer is settled, only unknown remaining is whether I should adjust the name to reflect that or keep it as TSUUUUUU for the sake of continuity.

5. People prefer the status quo.

6. I've decided that the 5 UCS faces are going to be Juventus, PSG, Falcons, Indians, Hamilton. Provided UCS stays in the roster.

7. >he does it for free will have the fat man with a dog head blender.

8. People don't really give a shit about the >formal logo of the team, but of the two alternate logo proposals, the one with the black star is preferred.

9. Perro caca is the surprise powder keg of the last thread.

10. General roster talks are fully encouraged now.

i just came
to say
perro caca

Listen, we make the right trades and sign the right free agents and we can have the most stacked Sup Forums team ever.

Rename Please watch our sport to Please watch our league with a Porto pepe as its face. You can have BBB as the kit provider for Sup Forums and have SKEEEEEEEEUP on the roster

>BBB as the kit provider
Brilliant idea desu

>demoting An Horse

>3. Most people don't care whether the Semen Pipeline gets relocated or not, with few exceptions who are either for or against. As much as I'd like the change, I guess I'll leave it as is, since it doesn't really hurt anyone.
if there were some proposal maybe it could get the support

Can we edit the boots? Is there a model of the Z2O somewhere on the internet?

There will be no Pepe in the aesthetics. I won't have a problem with PWOL in the roster, but no Pepe.

I said in the last thread the idea was to port it to Wembley.

Boots are editable but I can't make any promises on that.

BBB on the kit is a good idea, better than adding a new player

can you shut the fuck up?

what's your fucking problem?

>There will be no Pepe in the aesthetics.
You're a good lad.

>BBB sponsored kit
Fund it

Have BBB as the sponsor

and have portoposter or halal gypsy as part of the team.

>There will be no Pepe in the aesthetics
good

>I said in the last thread the idea was to port it to Wembley
meh, I was thinking about some meme stadium, I think I would still prefer semen pipeline over some real thing like Wembley

>I would still prefer semen pipeline over some real thing like Wembley
It would still be the Semen Pipeline, only the stadium it's based on would change to Wembley, all other aesthetics would stay.

then what would be the difference?

>halal gypsy
He's the same guy as the ABL gypsy, so he's already represented in some form.

we NEED the goats looking into the stadium

also need some BBB references

The stadium model itself, which is currently the fictional Estadio de Escorpiao.

All relevant textures would be ported from the current Pipeline, so that includes the goat skybox. The only issue would be the semen itself, as it would have some narrower space to be in.

ok, if it's not that much of a work it would be nice then, although it really doesn't look like a big change imo
btw keep the good work (and win us a cup pls)

Put Aborted Narrative in the team pls

wtf is that

>Hamilton

Rosgoat

Some /afl/ thing.

Autistic tripcunt in /afl/ who created a bunch of fake narratives about how great he is in real life. Look for Reality Check on 4plebs.
He couldn't even tip a canoe

>/afl/

perro caca

Also, can we put Vaughncouver and maybe an /mls/ meme in as a substitute plz
this

>couldn't tip a canoe
sounds weak

>He's the same guy as the ABL gypsy
no I'm not.

also what's a Semen Pipeline?

>also what's a Semen Pipeline?

>putting trips on a roster

The stadium should mock americans by having GET LOUD !!!!!! all over the stadium since they cant create natural atmospheres.

Can we get Sup Forums to be good again? it's not the same without the rivalry

do we have Kaka with a perro on top of him?

For me, it's a racist bald man

>isn't the same
Good. Our rivalry is one-sided as fuck. 0-0-3 against those cunts. They might be back with their new manager. Hell, >we might be relegated and meet them next babby.
Yes. That is kaka's default pes model.

that's some goat tier model

It's less a tripcunt and more "mocking a tripcunt"
If not, make HEAVE HO UNNA the /afl/ rep.

holy shit that's beautiful

still, that would give him a false idea of his """importance""".

afl is shit and doesn't deserve to be represented.

>players from generals

this ain't /vg/

I agree with Brady, just not medal and more meme instead of just the name, something like 5(five), also this or like USAUSAUSA with Portugal and Porto flags.

cleanest tackle of his life la

t. /nrlel/

We will be using /afl/ kits because the general won the Sup Forumserb owl.

Lelbron should be out after tonight

BaTmAn*LoKo

I can get behind adding 5(five).

Keep the name TSUUUUUUUU and don't even think about Perro Caca

>rags

>There will be no Pepe in the aesthetics
Can you at least "paint" him with the Porto colors?

did perro caca make the squad?

That can be done.

Fuck Sup Forums lads.

Stop listening to casuals and leave Messi alone. Perro caca is a stupid forced meme along with other murriburger memes like skeeup. So again, stop listening to the fucking casuals and actually make a proper poll so this shit can be decided properly.

>UCS face
>Juventus
lmao.

I am alse here to push for perro caca

Make him carry a speech ballon saying watch our league

outstanding post desu