Stand-ups

>stand-ups

He needs to return to sketch comedy. His stand-ups are shit.

no OP you're shit

*claps hands*
*keels over it's so funny*

sketches without that white producer wouldn't be funny, his stand ups are really good.

>His stand-ups are shit

>implying killing them softly isn't a 10/10 and all the others at least great

I'm more glad that Dave is back. It's been a while.

His Chappelle's show era stand up was excellent.

The shit he's doing now? Not so much. His timing and commitment are way off, and the material is pretty shit.

His best stand up performance was in the Nutty Professor.

I thought his SNL monologue was p funny

>"Nigga I just got this money!"

WHITE PEOPLE BE LIKE THIS

BLACK PEOPLE BE LIKE THIS

>I'm an expert

>Dave host's SNL
>When it's time for a skit starring him and not just him as a character in the sketch, all he does is play his most famous characters from Chappelles Show
I mean, those characters are funny but it doesnt bode well for coming out with three new stand-ups if he has to rely on the very thing he went crazy over and left to some African country and converted to Islam or whatever.

Dave just doesn't look right without the pedo stache.

So is it a coincidence that Chappelle makes fun of clinton and lolberals and all of a sudden the greasy virgins on Sup Forums hate him?

literally the other way around fucking pleb

Well it's Dave's first real return to television. Of course he's gonna be using familiar characters that are fan favorites. He'd probably get blasted for not going back to Tyrone biggums at the very least

His monologue and even most of the sketches on SNL were garbage. Let chappelle show die with all its glory. He's just going to taint his legacy
>Obama did a good job, let's all just admit that right now
>ending joke consists of a 3 minute rant about how the "disenfranchised" demand Trump give them a chance
That election night sketch with Chris rock was so painfully bad. The audience was barely even laughing. That was the first time I've watched SNL in over a decade though so maybe that's normal

What do you think?

Yeah I laughed really hard at that

I guess. And I'm not trying to insult Dave or (((worry))) his specials will be shit, just commenting on what I observed. It was a decent sketch and nice throwback to old favorites. Chappelles Show was funny as shit. Wish he didn't quit but apparently his fans heckling at his stand-up shows to play characters on his show is what pissed him off and made him leave.

He can't handle the stress of high level show business. He can only handle the occasional stand up gig.

I hope people jump out of their seats and start clapping after every joke like his other specials

>that one nigga that got a high five from Dave every ten minutes

WOMEN BE SHOPPING

this.
>cant scare these white people.
>i tried
>roll up on them, BOO!
>…"the hell is wrong with you"

>i think those black guys are gonna try and save us

>sprinkle some crack on him and lets get out of here

>hey baby, you shouldnt be sellin weed you got your whole life ahead of you
>FUCK YOU NIGGA I GOT KIDS TO FEED

thats true, women do shop

>An hour and half of "goddamn white people are so stupid"

no thanks, I don't need to watch mini Paul Mooney.

>His stand-ups are shit

Holy shit kill yourself OP

And I hate 99% of Standup

this

that's chris rock

I don't think you've watched any of his stand-up

I don't think you've watched his snl monologue

>he hasn't seen eddie murphy's version of
"the nutty professor"

>His stand-ups are shit