What the fuck

What the fuck.

ok, BYE SNL. Transphobic shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/5e5m0e/snl_now_blames_nonbinary_people_and_tinder_for/
archive.is/aqLPT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>only 37

That can't be SNL, that joke is actually funny.

You see SNL? Now that is funny.

what if my gender is undefinable?

of course the cis ass, hetero ass, white boy would deliver this joke.

Done. boycotted.

then select faggot

>37
>integer

not a continuous spectrum slider

My gender identity is classified as a "}DROP DATABASE tinder;

I hope you included it shitlords

WHAT IF I EMPTY MY BANK OUT AND STUNT? WHAT IF I CERTIFIED ALL OF THESE ONES?

>He thinks the Reals are enough to define genders
Mate you need to use complex numbers to define gender now.

t. Tumblr fag

>Implying simply extending the Reals to the 2 dimensional plane is enough to define genders.

but I thought SNL was biased against the right, they can't criticize their own!

>TEN HOMIES DOWN AND THEY ALL SERVING LIFE
>WHAT IS LIKE TWENTY FIVE HUNDRED A MONTH

What did he mean by this?

I once saw someone refer to their gender as "racemic", not quite sure what to make of that.

>Trump wins
>SNL quickly changes sides
The jews are truly shifty creatures.

He wants to be part of the Irish race

>implying gender is a decidable problem

Makes the halting problem look like checking an int for parity

Complex numbers are pairs with the imaginary numbers dingus.

Either way, they would win. Trump and Pence love Israel.
The goal is just to get the populace disorganized enough so simple merchants all across the globe can make a quick buck.

I don't believe this is real. Link me to a video

It's called self-deprecation you stupid fuck.

kek

Being anti-liberal academia's pronoun nonsense doesn't mean being anti-trannies.

That is actually funny, weird.

If I can't choose Night Elf as my race I'm suing these motherfuckers

Is there a term yet for straight guys that are also into passable traps and she-males but not into butt-stuff, cause there should be

Yeah, it's called flaming homosexual

See, that's actually subversive and funny.

Is that even SNL? Because it made me actually laugh.

Nice bait OP

Merely pretending to be a Democrat is 10/10 troll because you literally cannot tell if any Democrat is ever actually trolling

Anyone got the clip of this?

Who is this comedian?

that's not the technical term, sir.

Yep. There are plenty of '''''''''normal''''''''' trannies who think this gender neutral stuff is too much.

faggot

Lets face the facts

Men dressing up as women are just kinky bastards who want to take their fetish to work

The Jews are split into two factions the globalist Jews like Soros and nationalist Jews like Israel

Honestly silk knickers look pretty comfy

>There are definitely 37 definable genders
>Also gender is a human construct and has no real definition
>And if you misgender me I will sue you

You was never the homie.

>Transphobic

Not a real thing and never has been.

I think the correct appellation is Arse Bandit.

You mean imaginary numbers?

>There are plenty of '''''''''normal''''''''' trannies who think this gender neutral stuff is too much.

They're still insane.

LOL

reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/5e5m0e/snl_now_blames_nonbinary_people_and_tinder_for/

>imaginary numbers
>anything complex for lefties

hhehehehhheh

>straight guys that want to fuck men

I have bad news for you. That's not "straight".

What did it mean by this?

>Transphobic

If only you guys knew what the fuck you are talking about. A lot of trans people are completely against gender fluid stuff, as you don't just wake up to feel you are something else, while trans women cannot choose to get out of their situation whenever they want. They consider gender fluid stuff to be completely misguided and in direct opposition to what they deman. Meanwhile, radfems think that while trans women think they are women just because they dress in a certain way, act in a certain way, they are not different from a man who could have chosen not to transition and is therefore just a caricature of a woman through the eyes of men who thinks they know what it is to be one. They see that trans women rights usually come first before women's rights in general. They also hate the idea of genderfluid for the same reason, it's mocking of gender. In other words, to radfems, gender is oppression itself, it means that some sex is deprived of power and to end gender means to not differentiate men and women with any privilege. To a lot of trans women, gender is a psychological thing, an identity that you cannot ignore and that draws you to certain social position, they think they can be women and be called women but still fight for women's rights, unlike radfems who think that the idea of "woman" itself is oppression. And genderfluid are people who want to transit between lifestyles, wardrobe, attitudes and think each are deserving of a name and of an identity that ought be respected, they also think gender is in the brain and not within the social, but they see it as something fluid and ever changing. They all fight each other while misogynists and homophobic people just cannot understand them and hate them all anyway.

>linking Reddit
>ever
Shiggity shim sham shame on you, user.

That makes no sense, when not interested in asses at all

no one cares freak

I stopped reading at the word "radfems"

Holy fuck, Liberals are so fucking out-of-touch with reality.

Reddit is pretty legit dude :)

who cares, it will kill itself in 5 years tops

>No guys, really, being a tranny is totally normal. It's THESE people that take it too far...

Or, more likely: You're all insane.

reddit is awesome, are you new here?
people are always saying how awesome reddit is here

that you are just going to keep losing elections

ALL YOU NIGGAS NEEDIN A SOURCE:

It's not a video but rather from themarysue faggotry, so I've archive.is it:

archive.is/aqLPT

>In a stunning example of “punching down, not up,” this latest edition of Weekend Update on Saturday Night Live took a swipe at the recent news that Tinder added 37 new gender identity options to their dating app. In whole, the joke was:
>The dating app Tinder announced a new feature this week which gives users 37 different gender identity options. It’s called “Why Democrats Lost the Election.”

Ignore the faggotry of the article, I hate 'punching up' bullshit, but it seems to be legit

>normal
>tranny

>caring about anything Drumpf says

LOL I guess you didn't see him get roasted by John Oliver

>All these libshits, completely baffled at the idea that the majority of America doesn't take people who sexually identify as Deck Chairs seriously

Who else is looking forward to a long, profitable string of Conservative victories in the future elections?

>those comments
>it is both stupid and victim-blaming
Holy shit, I had no I idea not being able to read someone's mind and magically infer their preferred pronoun made them a victim, time for me to head back to the shitlord internment camp for further education.

I'm pretty sure both my brain and my penis like vaginas.

How fucked am I?

>keep attacking the normal white man, not our insane cultural marxism
4 MORE YEARS

>Gamerg8 has been "over" for several years now
>libshits still pissing their pants over it
I don't understand it at all

You voted for Trump.

punching down on an oppressed group that faces a high number of murder and suicide victims ON Trans Day of Remembrance weekend? Yeah no.

Trans & gender nonconforming people are more likely to be harassed, attacked, abused, discriminated against.

Trump won because America because white folk don't want minority groups and women to have any rights. But LOL THE DEMS LOST BECAUSE OF TRANS FOLK

Fuck SNL.

Is there a reason that board is named after Islamic holy warriors? Ghazi is literally raider and has associations of being an islamic jihadist.

Shit is like the Young Turks naming themselves after the guys who orchestrated the Armenian genocide. Liberals are strange people.

don't get your panties in a twist dude

That might be the first funny thing Ive heard from SNL in the past 3 years

HAHAHA liberals are turning on SNL

>current year man is so BTFO at this point it's gone beyond humour, you should have at least come back at me with Colbert or Baldwin.

>In a stunning example of “punching down, not up,
The day you start caring more about not offending people than making people laugh is the day you are no longer a comedian in my book

>Trans Day of Remembrance weekend

Fucking kek, this is a real thing? Nobody gives a shit about your made-up holidays, faggot.

>discrimination is ok when it doesn't apply to groups i like
of course of course

>being this mad at a joke
How much of a faggot are you

>you need to punch up or else it's not funny
>SHOES LOL

My pronouns are they/them, shitlord

I'd agree that you need the imaginary plane. No complex numbers needed though. Also no reals beyond 2.

I love seeing Democrats eat their own party up.

I hope you guys know that trump will probably be the last republican president ever.

Wow, this is great bait. Absolutely perfect.

Unless you're being serious, in which you should kys. You're probably a Canadian.

Boo hoo, did your poor trans baby mind get a skinned knee? Get the fuck over it. They been grilling the fuck out of the right and now the left gets a well deserved punch in the gut so you cry like a bitch.

37 genders is BULLSHIT. There is no call for that many.

If Trump does well he won't

Liberals are shit at everything, including naming and symbol establishment.

It's the same way with that bullshit they tried to start with safety-pin representing the fact that you're a "Safe-Space Individual", when safety-pins are primarily associated with diapers, i.e. something you use on an incontinent infant to keep it from spraying piss and shit all over its environment is spastic tantrums.

Wtf I love SNL now

He's not a Republican, he's the God Emperor.

>I hope you guys know that Reagan will probably be the last republican president ever.

>I hope you guys know that Bush Sr. will probably be the last republican president ever.

>I hope you guys know that Bush Jr. will probably be the last republican president ever.

>I hope you guys know that Trump will probably be the last republican president ever.

Maybe you'll get lucky THIS time.

I know he will, but I'm still glad he won.

i bet ur best friend is a trans who won't ever fuck you lmAO

>gamerghazi
What is this? Are they still talking about gamer gate?

>using the term "non-binary" unironically
it's hilarious how non-self-aware these people are

is 1 a peepee and 0 a hoohoo or is it more complicated than that