This volunteer from Europe was fighting for Assad when Israeli airstrikes killed him yesterday

This volunteer from Europe was fighting for Assad when Israeli airstrikes killed him yesterday.

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/879004723847811072

How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz7_3n7xyDg
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-06-21/serb-nationalist-dies-in-syria-as-russian-volunteer-fighter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idc Isaac.

Was he a greek

Many Bulgarians, Greeks and Serbs fighting for Assad.

F?

wtf I hate israel now

fuck him, I jope the bomb landed directly on his asshole.

Your nose is showing, Schlomo.

He's too handsome :(

Well one Muslim fewer to worry about

your left hand covered in shit is showing Ahmed.

I stopped caring because I know the West is paying for their support of Israel. Attacks in France, Germany, England, the US. All because they supported Israeli foreign policy of destabilisation.

You sound exactly like the "muh western imperialism is source of all problems" leftist faggots.

Kill yourself.

Leftist faggots are direct result of merchant brainwashing

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz7_3n7xyDg

The west is like the enabling parent
The middle East is the autist agressive child

I am not leftist, I don't give a fuck about politics.

Fuck the EU, fuck the US - those are my only political stances. May I see them both disintegrate so I die a happy man.

You keep getting attacked because you continue to allow millions of inbred arabs and afr*cans into your continent while turning a blind eye to Saudi and gulf state financing of mosques and madrassas

God bless the martyrs.
Zionist scum will be exterminated.

This
The West is of sodomites, whores, cuckolds and usury, nothing is more anti-white, degenerate and evil than the West.

>I don't give a fuck about politics
>has political stances
>can't justify or be informed about said political stances because he doesn't pay attention to politics
Fantastic, goy.

I only know what I see. And what I see is that the US and the EU are cancers on humanity. So I want to see them disintegrate.

Thay's why 2016 was a great year for me. Brexit and Trump to hasten the doom of both these tumors.

I have no pity.
It was a bad idea to fire anything in the direction of Israel.
You must remeber Syria was an enemy hostile country to Israel and still is, even if they are preoccupied with the rebels and ISIS.

I feel like serbs just fight for the sake of fighting

>implying Trump hasn't already shown that he will sustain atlanticist policies and neoliberal hegemony
>implying anything will change politically

MU DIQ

Trump is a retard and will continue the American deterioration.

Also his election is a sign that Americans are retarded and will elect trash in the future too.

How do you feel about the fact that most 15-21 year-old Europeans and White Americans hate you and want you to die?

the truth is that we hate you more.

It won't matter as it grows the strength of the institutions and corporations that govern the world. They are already assaulting eastern europe and the middle east through NGOs and gaining ground.

zionist imperialists shall know defeat when the internationale gets their hands on them

Make that 15-65

15-21 olds are GenZs who are used to and agree with Sup Forums memes.

No baby boomers LOVE jews and Israel.

Only millennials and gen Zs (

>the internationale

I don't think the kikes are afraid of you ANTIFA fags.

there is nothing worse than a second generation muslim like you in europe, beware, when the new reconquista begins my sword will be looking for you infidel.

??

Here in former Yugoslav republics there was heavy pro Palestine and pro Baath party propaganda ever since 60s till 90s since Jews were categorized as imperialist colony.

>Pray God that men reading the story will not, for love of the glamour of strangeness, go out to prostitute themselves and their talents in serving another race
>A man who gives himself to be a possession of aliens leads a Yahoo life, having bartered his soul to a brute-master. He is not of them. He may stand against them, persuade himself of a mission, batter and twist them into something which they, of their own accord, would not have been
t.Euro that fought for Semites and didn't die in the process

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-06-21/serb-nationalist-dies-in-syria-as-russian-volunteer-fighter

it seems that someone of us died there, too

It doesn't excite me that much. There will always be people that hate Israel and Jews.

While Assad is without a question the good guy in this war and the guy looks like a bro I can't really care because he is a muslim coming from Europe where he should never have been in the first place.

>when the new reconquista begins my sword will be looking for you infidel.