Mfw a fat, greasy american autist smelling of BO and hot pockets calls football "soccer" near me

>mfw a fat, greasy american autist smelling of BO and hot pockets calls football "soccer" near me

they really do that?!

>mfw a fat, greasy american autist smelling of BO and hot pockets calls football "soccer" near me

>mfw that filename

whats wrong britfag? did the other american hurt your little feelings over a fucking pickle?

>tfw pretty sure my girlfriend masturbates with two gherkins taped together when I am sleeping
She keeps a huge jar in her room with pickling liquid that contains 2 cucumbers taped together. She says it is decorative and I try to believe it, she is pretty weird, she has purple hair, likes anime etc. but the room always smells vingery when i wake up after we have sex. she said my cum smells like vinegar but i don't believe it, I eat it to try and it tastes soapy and alkaline.

>mfw a try-hard Amerifat calls soccer "football" near me
You need to understand how lame it is when Amerifats do this, Nigel. There's no way out

>getting cucked by a fucking pickle

>mfw a smelly shitskin grizuny is trying to create conflict between us and britbro

England called it soccer first though

fuck off sergey

the term Soccer was created by the english

>mfw Brits can't even speak their own language properly yet lecture others on the terminology they use

>these absolute fucking moron americans taking this thread seriously

the OP is complaining because the shitcunt mods deleted a good off-topic thread

>getting offended by some fucking pickles to the point of making a retaliation thread

the absolute state of britain

im complaining about the mods deleting you fucking retard, not what any of you inbreds happened to say in the thread

>1-0
>one to nothing

>I was only pretending to be asspained

Fucking hell thats some imagination to come up with that pasta

>the run down caliphate of Londonistan trying to tell Americans what to call their shitty (((sport)))