They are the second team to qualify for the World Cup. Congratulate them Sup Forums

They are the second team to qualify for the World Cup. Congratulate them Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/10/12/world/middleeast/iran-south-korea-soccer-cheer.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=eMmjBmlNCmw
youtu.be/P9QpyXx9znY?t=56s
theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/25/asian-cup-iran-overturn-result
theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/29/brazil-qualify-2018-world-cup-coutinho-neymar-paraguay
thesefootballtimes.co/2017/04/11/carlos-queiroz-the-man-for-a-nation/
youtu.be/kBCC1O2mJAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

allahu akbar

Best team in Asia to be quite frank senpai.

oy vey

Not saying much, but yea

redpill me on Iranian soccer Sup Forums

Good, more Persian QTs for 2018

>TFW they'll all be veiled up in 2022

Bus parkers who lost to fucking Iraq in the last Asian games.

Women can't go to the stadiums, so their fans are the most patrician.

>no qts for the camera to see
>patrician

nope

sounds great tbqh

they got refballed the entire game and took it to penalties with 10 men desu

Based country

They banned crowd chanting for a game

What happened to you Sup Forums?

iraqs legit good though

No they didn't

nytimes.com/2016/10/12/world/middleeast/iran-south-korea-soccer-cheer.html?_r=0

Read your own article

>But clerics and state officials had strongly urged the fans to avoid cheering for their players or celebrating the victory

>moving the goalposts
and they did anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=eMmjBmlNCmw

>Implying

I saw that game. I usually watch the AFC cup because the level of football is so shit it's hilarious.

There was literally no refball. The red card is fully deserved. Fucker dived hard right in front of the ref while having a yellow.

youtu.be/P9QpyXx9znY?t=56s

Congratulations to those boys!

Who was first?

they finally got a top class player in Azmoun

and Iraq fielded a player that had been suspended for PEDs but the committee didn't revoke the win like they're supposed to do

The ref literally gave a yellow forgetting he'd already given one. You think he would have sent him off if he'd remembered what he'd done? And then in the second half with when the team was getting butchered and Iraqis were rolling on the grass he ignored didn't reciprocate. I don't think that ref even works anymore.

Iraq didn't have a chance until the sending off. Despite that, Iraq let it slip twice. They then went to play South Korea and got stomped, a team Iran have a good record of beating. Anyway, shit happens. UAE beat Japan in that same tournament but no one in their right mind things they are better.

>when the team was getting butchered and Iraqis were rolling on the grass
>Iraqis
topkek.jpg

Link?

Don't spoil the best game of that tournament, and the fucking year man. Both the Iranians and Iraqis legit gave it their all. Although both rolled on the ground for fucking ever. In fact, the Iranian goalkeeper had like 5 minutes on the ground by the end of the game.

Come on man, now you're straight up lying.

Friendly reminder that if Arabs weren't so sensitive, Israel would be regular contenders in the World Cup

The ref was the one who spoiled it, it wasn't even a contest until the sending off. Anyone who watched the full game came away with the same impression. Ask an Aussi fan about the type of ref Ben Williams is.

theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/25/asian-cup-iran-overturn-result

The GK was sidelined for months after the tournament btw, he had to play through the pain because there were no more sub available

I guess Carlos Queiroz found his beach.

Congrats to him and the Iranian lads.

do you think they'll field the Iranian Messi in Russia?

They competed in the OFC before joining UEFA. If they really want a chance to qualify for the world cup, they should considering going back to OFC.

> Anyone who watched the full game came away with the same impression.

Well, I didn't. I saw Iraq pressing and Iran countering while being more dangerous. Also I saw Iraq having shit set piece defense. Both played with massive heart. Shit teams that would get raped by any half decent European team, but I still respected them a after the game.

Having said that, both teams had god tier penalty takers. Fucking hell I've never seen such good penalties.

>literally a manlet like Messi is

couldn't be more spot on

Viva Iran!

Travel costs would kill the OFC though. Pretty sure there are no direct flights from Tel Aviv to the Solomon Islands

>Iran qualified
>Saudi Arabia won't

Trump BTFO

WHO WAS THE FIRST SIDE TO QUALIFY TO WC????

hmmmmm....

Everyone is wanting a USA - Australia play-off right?

Russia duh

russia didnt' qualify. Russia is HOST.

So Iran was the first team to qualify???

Imagine being from the Netherlands and seeing this dross taking your spot in the wc

i once knew of a man named BaTmAn LOKO, have u heard of him?

post more Iranian football qts

reminder than iranians are brotier

tell your president that

he's friendly with the wrong, shittier version of islam (not that shiitism is that much better, but it is the lesser evil)

He's had to work harder in Iran than anywhere else, I promise you this. The federation is a joke, the government is stingy, and he's threatened to resign on a number of occasions (theatrically, as he's learned to play the game of Iranian politics). The fans and players absolutely adore him btw.

Brasil is good company to keep desu

Right alongside the Iranian Cristiano Ronaldo desu

we havent qualified yet faggot. no one has. Iran is first to qualify??

Yes you have retard

ITT spot the Iranian expats

no we havent, kike!
IRAN
R
A
N

FIRST TO QUALIFY SUCK IT JOOOS

me

theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/29/brazil-qualify-2018-world-cup-coutinho-neymar-paraguay

are afghans and kurds celebrating too?

they are iranian peoples with the persians

Not me. I just went to school with a few iranian qts.
Parastou was the hottest of them and every now and then I still think about her.
thanks for reading

I'm waiting for trump to send me back

no. There isn't that kind of unity. IF anyone it would be tajiks though

>theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/29/brazil-qualify-2018-world-cup-coutinho-neymar-paraguay
kek. guardian doesn't know maths. that explains corbyn i guess!

You fucking burger.
You think us huehues would not know if our team were qualified.
You are ignorant idiots afterall.
KYS

based horizontal México

interesting
so i'm assuming the languages aren't mutually understandable

what is the red and the yellow spots on this map

They contained Argentina last world cup and only an Messhit lucky goal eliminated them at the last minute.

Russia

Iran deserves it. They absolutely dominated the Asian conference. There are far teams than them to spend your time bitching about like the current state of Africa.

>The fans and players absolutely adore him btw.
Good to know. People in Portugal hated his defensive approach, but desu that 2010 team was kinda limited in options, unlike last year's team. He couldn't have done a better job than Fernando Santos because Nando won the thing, but we surely would have won that group rather easily.

Queiroz was a bit compromised by TSU's bitchiness at the time too. TSU had this star complex and would throw a fit for small things. He's much less selfish nowadays and much more focused on helping the team, believe me.

Farsi / Dari / Tajik are mutually understandable. The interlocutors may need to adjust for accents but they can communicate. Kurdish shares the iranic language structure and some loanwords but it's ultimately a different language. You can sniff some stuff out of course. I believe that the three main dialects of Kurdish (the one spoken in Iran v Turkey v Iraq/Syria) have their own schisms as well. My grandfather was a kurd from Kermanshah but he died of colon cancer when my father was a teenager, I'd love to ask him about this sort of stuff desu

they are a great football nation in terms of support and history, happy for them
also shia are the good guys

Will Uzbekistan qualify as well?

They'll respect the minute of silence before the game.

Iran, iran so far away... Iran all night & day

I think that at every job he took after Man he was misunderstood post-Man U. This is a really great on him if you're interested.

thesefootballtimes.co/2017/04/11/carlos-queiroz-the-man-for-a-nation/

It'll be sad to not see North korea at the wc but uzbek support will be fun to watch. New Costa Rica?

I hope so. I'd love to see the Ozbeks there, especially over saudi

Who are better football players, Sunnis or Shias?

Atzlan when

One of the few teams to have lost a WC match to Mexico. Sad, really.

youtu.be/kBCC1O2mJAM

>tfw we chose Saudis as our bros instead of based Iran
>you will never hold off the forces of Turan alongside your Zoroastrian homeboys and have a place in the Shahenshah for all time

I wish we had capped Based Meram.

Does Beitashour still play for them? He's the only Iranian player I know.

>Rahman Rezaei passing
every fucking time

No, he only got a couple caps before the 2014 WC. He wasn't very impressive. There are at least 4 better options desu. You can have him back if you want

It's pronounced E-Ron

Fuck off, Mexico.

Doesn't everyone hate the Kurds?

>Miraspour in goal
how did they even make it to that WC FFS

viva la raza desu

is azmoun elite?

He's not better than based Milad desu

Congratulations to those boys

Israel and Saudis on suicide watch

REMINDER THAT IRAN IS WHITE. WHITE!

They're not white and that's why they are good.

who /iranianarmenian/ here

iran treats their minorities very well

unless you're baha'i