How to hide your power level? Coworkers went on stupid "hurr durr, Trump is racist, build wall" circlejerk...

How to hide your power level? Coworkers went on stupid "hurr durr, Trump is racist, build wall" circlejerk. I life in a liberal college town, this is going to be obnoxious.

Getting in to political arguments in public with strangers or co-workers is a waste of time and energy. No one's mind will be changed, and you likely just end up looking like a sperg or making an enemy.

>Getting in to political arguments in public with strangers or co-workers is a waste of time and energy. No one's mind will be changed, and you likely just end up looking like a sperg or making an enemy.

I didn't engage with them, just a little obnoxious and it'd be pretty to at least tell them off on a few points.

As a general rule in business, never talk about sex, politics, or religion.

I mean, it's not like they obey the rule, and like I said, living in liberal college town. Only guys that aren't full cuck mode are Sup Forumsocks or this one military guy I know.

If you do get into a political argument with somebody the goal is not to convince the person you are arguing with but the audience that is listening.

You don't.

"Hide your power level" is the cucked thing to do. That's for asians that hate confront.
Europeans are supposed to be a race of conquerors, not a bunch of faggots that are afraid to speak what they think.

You think that the american revolutionaries were afraid of speaking the british? Of course no, and they were a superpower

Just don't say anything, user.

In public political discourse your goal isn't to debate, it's to say general facts that others may not know already. You can prove a point wothout being forward about it. Kind of sit back and say "Wow isn't this whole thing crazy haha" (Kind of like Kasich) and don't get serious about it, but state some interesting facts and leave it at that.

I honestly don't see what the big deal is regarding Trump in public. I only just graduated high school 3 weeks ago, whenever I played kahoot with my class I set my name to pro-Trump stuff. Some would get triggered, but nothing ever happened. What are they going to do about you liking someone for President?

Just tell them your honest opinion f a m
No reason to be afraid unless you go all into gas the kikes stuff ect OR they have nigger backup

Trust me if it works in sweden it will work for you

Don't assert things, only challenge ideas.
I live in Berkeley and literally sleep with the enemy. My gf is a PhD candidate in sociology. I have gotten her to question the echo chamber and have instilled cognitive dissonance. She accepts that I don't give a shit about 'privilege' or 'racial issues' and we get along just fine.

I'm white, she's half white half japanese.

> Sweden
Are they better or worse than US college SJWs? Like the only valid ish criticism I heard today was the "China trade war" thing, basically everything else was CNN.

Also, speaking of Sweden, unrelated, I know your rape rates shot up, but don't you guys have really loose laws about defining rape? Do you think that stretches the amount a little bit?

holy shit LOL
>supporting Trump is hiding your power level

I openly deny the holocaust, name the jew, and routinely go full Sup Forums

But I've got a union job, and I don't sperg out.

I just asked for proof of the "racist" accusations, leaving them with a blank facial expression right before I waltz out the room.

It must be horrible to work with people who don't share your political views.

Trump is running

It is time to stop hiding

This.

It's like 90% butt blasted bernouts turned Hill bots.
Yeah, but to them anything is racist if it even mentions race.

your an idiot if you even acknowledged their bullshit. just ignore it, move and/or say you dont follow and dont care about politics.
you are just going to end up butthurt and fired if you do.
best thing you can do is be a rat and rat out the people you dont like if anything happens

I don't. I'm as vocal as I can about it, unless it's going to affect someone close to me.

I'm only vocal about it to a few closer people. One of them is a bernout turned Hillbot and he seems to at least realize Hillary is toast.

I have gotten to the point where I just do not care anymore and if people are spewing their retarded media spoon-fed opinions I will spew mine.

I am sick to death of how the left has hijacked discourse in this country.