What are your three main boards? Why do you visit them and what do they have in common?

What are your three main boards? Why do you visit them and what do they have in common?

1. /r9k/
2. Sup Forums
3. Sup Forums

Both /r9k/ and Sup Forums share a lot of content and both provide good redpills. I only browse Sup Forums for the memes though.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Kill your self virgin /r9k/cuck crossposter loser

1. Sup Forums
2. Sup Forums
3. /lit/

All of the posters are virgins.

1. Sup Forums
2. Sup Forums
3. Sup Forums

I only browse Sup Forums for game of thrones threads. Sup Forums and Sup Forums is just to fill boredom.

Sup Forums, /out/, and /n/. Honorable mention goes to /fit/ though I don't post there ever since I actually started working out.

this.

Sup Forums /jp/ Sup Forums
I'm a quintessential 4channer, I don't really get into the fringe boards

1:Sup Forums
2:/mlp/
3:...i honestly have no idea the rest are just shit. I would say Sup Forums but i hate Sup Forums.

>First day of the end of your life

Well, that explains the long face...

Mostly Sup Forums and Sup Forums. I go to /o/ but I hate it because they're all faggots.

75% /fit

25% /pol

Sup Forums, /o/ and /asp/

Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums

>/mlp/

Kill your self degenerate freak of nature

/k/ and Sup Forums, I don't go anywhere else.

Sup Forums, /k/, /x/, /fit/, /biz/

Stopped going to Sup Forums.

8 year lurkfag here

Sup Forums and Sup Forums and...

>other boards

Sup Forums
/fa/
Sup Forums
Sup Forums

Sup Forums and /fit/ - for le memes

Stop going to r9k user, it's not healthy.

1. Sup Forums
2. /o/
3.Sup Forums

1.Sup Forums
2./sci/
3.Sup Forums
4./p/

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>/k/

Sup Forums and /k/ are pretty similar. I go to Sup Forums for the /got/ threads and they sometimes have silly maymays that make me laugh. I honestly don't even watch very much TV or movies.

I guess replace Sup Forums with Sup Forums in the /got/ off season where the mods b& them because NO FUN ALLOWED, but it's okay to have 4 BLACKED threads up at once.

/pol
/k
/b

/pol
/k
/g

Aside from Sup Forums?
/tg/ for Dnd and MtG related things
/d/ for fapping to lewd images
/hm/ because I'm a gay

>inb4 degeneracy
>inb4 gas yourself

Main boards I visit are
Sup Forums
Sup Forums
/fit/
/fa/
Sup Forums
occasionally dick around /biz/, /sci/ and Sup Forums

/fit/ and Sup Forums

I need /fit/ more than ever since this place started being infiltrated by fucking losers from /r9k/ bitching about women.

Sup Forums, /k/, and /X/. I'm a bit of a vidyafag so I end up on Sup Forums pretty often but their opinions are overwhelmingly shit and the board culture is aids

1. /K
2. /G
3. /B

gas yourself

/k/
/ck/
Sup Forums

SALUTO NEX ALEA

GLORY TO THE CUBE

>What are your three main boards?
Sup Forums
Sup Forums
>What do they have in common?
Paranoia.

1. Sup Forums
2. Sup Forums. Awful board but I just love videogames and when you find the right threads you can actually have a good time there
3. /wsg/ because there's a lot of good material for a quick laff if you check in on it once a week

Sup Forums and /fit/

Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /x/ (in that order).

Sup Forums, /k/, and /fit/
But usually just Sup Forums

>/tg/
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

Honorable mentions to /out/ and /x/.

pol fit and lit

/x/, Sup Forums, /fit/.

Sup Forums
/vg/
/gif/

Also Sup Forums when there's international rugby on and occasionally /ck/, /vp/ and Sup Forums

Sup Forums
/o/
/ck/

Other two are fairly slow, but there is some good content and decent folk on there.

I shitpost on /r9k/ sometimes but haven't done that so much recently as I actually started feeling bad for some of these people.

Sup Forums
Sup Forums
/his/ cause i'm a pretentious faggot.

1. Sup Forums
2. Sup Forums
3. /gif/ - It honestly makes me laugh more than most boards, I feel empty now fapping and not laughing at some idiotic post.

Sup Forums
/k/
/tg/

also /out/ /diy/ and Sup Forums

1.Sup Forums
2.Sup Forums
3.Sup Forums

/Po/
&
Sup Forums

All the other boards are for childless weirdos

/pol only

i can't stand other boards, too much degeneracy

Sup Forums
/x/
Sup Forums

/Pol
/fit
/b

Pol for the memes
His for discussion,and fedora posting
Sci for the random interesting thread

Thank you fellow leaf.

/k/
Sup Forums
/fit/ and honorable mention goes to /out/ even though they are pussies sometimes

/r9k/ is complete fucking trash and you should stay there permanently for ever posting there.

Sup Forums /x/ and Sup Forums.
I very rarely use Sup Forumseddit though, just had to pick a third.

At least you're honest.

1. Sup Forums
2. Sup Forums
3. /trv/

used to go on /fit/ but /r9k/ ruined it

Sup Forums
Sup Forums
and probably /gif/

>KGB
spotted

Sup Forums
Sup Forums
Sup Forums

Sup Forums - because you're here forever
/sci/ - to redpill the science cucks on the genetic basis of race
Sup Forums - for when i'm bored

R9KIKES GET OFF MY BOARD!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

1) /r/eddit
2) /r/eddit
3) /r/eddit

Looks like that tranny who played the piano while the wise old aboriginal elders sang their beautiful melody.

Christ people still go to /r9k/? It's been fucking normie central since the elliot rodger shootings. Pepe posting and attention starved whores. Utter shit. And Sup Forums is nothing but shitposting and pedophiles

>I actually started feeling bad for some of these people.

Yep, I used to be like them, not a robot poster but what they describe as one.

Time to time I try to give advice, have them reconsider what's left of their future. Usually they call me a "normie" and I feel like it was all a waste, once every so often I have a nice conversation with someone there.

Those 25+ robots are fucked, I would feel sorry for them but they're so out of my comprehension, I didn't think people could live that way for that long.

Sup Forums 90% of the time because it's the only place where we can have somewhat meaningful discussions on the internet (god that makes me sad).

/fit/ 7% because i'm getting into working out and occasionally have stupid questions. They usually don't answer me.

Sup Forums 3% because I'm curious what kind of weird shit those retards are jerking off to, or I just want to see what all the newfags are doing (although they've been hitting Sup Forums lately because of the elections).

I really need to mix it up and go to /lit/ and /sci/ more. Sup Forums is too much of a circlejerk to get anything done. I'll come back after the election.

75% /fit/
100% Sup Forums
200% MAGA

The problem with /r9k/ is they've become "politicized"; they think the reason they're fucking losers who can't get laid is a structural or societal problem - a political one - instead of them just being fat shut-ins who can't talk to people.

And so they import their pathetic shit to Sup Forums to try and vindicate it.

/r9k/ & /pol shouldn't be crossposting buddies

The true power couple should be Sup Forums and /fit/

If you post or frequent /r9k/ you should be banned from here until you sort your fucking life out. No exceptions.

Sup Forums

are there more relevant boards?

been here a long time...

/lit/ /his/ /n/ and Sup Forums

The rest is cancerous.

Who's the Sup Forums guy?

/ck/
/o/
Sup Forums

best boards

Adam Lanza

Sup Forums
Sup Forums
Sup Forums
/gif/
/wsg/
occasionally /aco/ and /d/
>mfw I'm the only Sup Forumsmrade

>to redpill the science cucks on the genetic basis of race

They're not? Each time I visit /sci/ it seems pretty unbiased and very conceptual. It's feels like it's not even apart of 4chins.

1. Sup Forums
2. /vp/

>Tfw almost everyone on Sup Forums uses Sup Forums as well

Sup Forums 90%
Sup Forums 9%
/x/ 1%

>Sup Forums
>/his/
>Sup Forums

They're tipping. In science academia, the subject of race is entirely taboo; if you mention it in the context of IQ, for example, you'll lose your career instantly and permanently. Therefore many people on /sci/ are unwilling cucks. They just need a little push in the right direction.

pretty much Sup Forums, /fit/ and Sup Forums, though lately it's like 95% Sup Forums

You'll get advice by posting some controversial assertions and waiting for some autist to come correct you

My first years here I strictly lurked Sup Forums, now I avoid it.

Go click on all those board links up there and see what people are talking about.

/f/ can be unique and kinda fun, just uses flash is all...

K and pol, I'll visit O sometimes for the daily motorcycle thread.

only Sup Forums
the rest is trash

>Time to time I try to give advice

Nobody asked you though.

This is very true, didn't cross my mind before posting.

They're anonymous, not sure what the taboo is all about.

Perhaps it's what you fill your head with and how your conscience reflects that. They don't obtrusive thoughts when they are among non lurkers. It's just about retaining normality.

I can imagine the shit shows you put up though lol

>implying anyone from /sci/ is in academia and it's not just a bunch of fuckwit high school nerds and fucking undergrads trying to talk over the top of each other

>tfw you are actually in academia, went onto /sci/ once to explain something properly and were told you didn't know what you were talking about

Didn't go back after that.

Same. I avoid Sup Forums like the plague. The place literally causes brain damage.

MAIN - Sup Forums because best board by far that produces the best OC as of now
SUB - Sup Forums because /asean/ and Sup Forums-lite
FREQUENT - Sup Forums because I like vidya and pissing off SJWs GG attracted

Sup Forums only at the moment.

1. /trv/
2. /k/
3. Sup Forums

I understand that you are ESL and thus vastly inferior to me.

But feel free to find your mistake (or even ask) and I will give you the opportunity to correct yourself.

Yes I know, but it's freedom to post and give hope, however false.

I just want to help ;^(

Besides it's pretty infected with redditors and normies

People always spew out that meme, that Sup Forums was never good. But it was, once. I started lurking Sup Forums some 10 years ago, and it was a funny and original place.
After Fox News decided to blow up a van, though, it got flooded with underaged, and eventually redditors.
Haven't touched that board in years.

/f/ is enlightened tier, though

Sup Forums
Sup Forums
/sci/
4th: /fit/

Sup Forums, /k/, /ck/