How do we stop white genocide? Is it too late? I really don't want to live in a poor 3rd world non white country

How do we stop white genocide? Is it too late? I really don't want to live in a poor 3rd world non white country.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/rgwwrcz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You won't

But your kids will :)

nothing of value lost

you don't want to live in your own country?

No it's very likely I will live long enough to see it happen, I'm only 18 if I live another 50 years it's certain I will be a minority

Pretty rich coming from Russia

>I'm only 18

My birthday is next month, I'm not under age mexishit

>I am not underage

whatever you say you autistic kiddo

I didn't choose to live in a non white country baby boomers decided the demographics of my country before I was born

>How do we stop white genocide?
1. Which genocide? You see any death camps? How many white people are dying everyday in comparison with other races?
2. What's the virtue of being white? Sounds like you have no other achievements
>I really don't want to live in a poor 3rd world non white country.
Your worldness depends on your place in the global division of labor. And unless there would be any global cataclysm, US is gonna stay in the 1 world

>1
Opiods are an epidimic that kill thousands of whites
>2
Whites created civilization, society, freedom, separation of church and State, enlightenment, democracy, republics, philosophy, modern medicine, vaccines, automobiles, airplanes, capitalism and just about everything that makes the world livable
3. If current trends continue labor will continue to deperciate unless automation begins

you can always kill yourself

You can't.

>Is it too late?

Yes.

>I really don't want to live in a poor 3rd world non white country.

Just be yourself.

>Whites created civilization, society, freedom, separation of church and State, enlightenment, democracy, republics, philosophy, modern medicine, vaccines, automobiles, airplanes, capitalism and just about everything that makes the world livable

lolno, meds or chinese did that

there are many civilizations t b h, just brainlets don't realize this

Itt: some kiddie that spent an hour on Sup Forums and saw some alt-cuck memes on Twitter

>c*mskins

import more Filipinos duh

Meds are white
I wont kill myself
(You)
This is what we've been reduced to

Seriously why do m*yoapes exist?

The natives are simply reclaiming their territory.

I don't live in those states

very few mexicans actually lived in those areas
they're spreading way past those areas

This. Don't remember them in Illinois or nebraska

>the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

This is not happening.

>meds are white

Middle East is white now? You realize that civilization first occured in the middle east,right?

>Opiods are an epidimic that kill thousands of whites
Opiods? You mean opioids, like morphine and heroine? Then:
-Taking drugs is someone's free choice (with exception of extreme circumstances like being forced by kidnappers or doctors during abduction or medical treatment)
-main reason for drug abuse is the response of some people on their social and economical problems. You can't defeat drug abuse without improving the general social environment.
-Heroine and similar drugs never were "hip" or "fashionable", at least in the western world (exception: post-soviet space in the 90s, when there were heroine abusers in every social group)
>Whites created civilization,
Modern archeology has no data on biological features of the founders of the first settlements during "neolithic revolution"
>society,
Tribes are the societies too. And they're spread all over the planet
>freedom,
Such category as "freedom" couldn't be born without the existence of its counterpart - slavery.
>separation of church and State
This is not much of an invention - it's the result of social evolution and constant struggle between religious and secular feudals
>enlightenment,
All the cultural achievements bear the influence of the economical order of society. Enlightenment was needed as an ideological base to surpass feudalism and it's flaws. Similar movements were started in other countries, sometimes under european influence, sometimes against it, sometimes without any knowledge of its existence.
>democracy,
Ethnography says that the least developed tribes also have the democracy - choosing ordinary chiefs, shamans and war chiefs.

European Mediterraneans are white
It's colloquially referred to as population replacement

>h*nkies

Not all whites are like that

Cont.
>republics,
Which weren't as effective as monarchies back then
>philosophy,
Religious beliefs are the part of philosophy. And nobody can claim pagan beliefs as they're pretty international - similar gods, similar life principles.
>modern medicine,
By the time the modern medicine has been established, most of the non-whites had to surpass social, economic and geographic barriers
>vaccines,
Single invention in the general course of technological evolution , next.
>automobiles, airplanes,
Same
>capitalism
Because of the he economical, environmental and political circumstances, which were more favorable in Europe, than somewhere in Nepal, for example.

And those are the achievements of the people who have been working on them personally. They have been making studies, working with their hands and tools, giving orders.
What is your personal role in all of it, kid? What's your involvement? Are you the inventor of the steam engine? The author of "The Wealth of Nations"? A Founding Father?

>Meds are white

my fucking sides

>cr*ckers
Lmaaooooooo

I'm a med myself and all my family is white, my mom has blue eyes
There are still good fearing White's
No but it's my birthrite and my history is directly related to them.

>I'm a med myself

I fucking knew it. You are not white, stop roleplaying as one. Is pathetic.

>good fearing white
Wh*te people nonesense

All med countries are being overrun by non White's as well by gypsies and Africans

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with whiteness?

Only whites are humans

>No but it's my birthrite and my history is directly related to them.
But it doesn't make you somewhat involved in those achevements. You haven't done to deserve any special benifits and rights.
It's like wearing grandfather's Medal of Honor and demanding special behavior for no reason.

Because femenism is right, most people have racist prejiduce. It's funny how people on Sup Forums of all places try to deny that

sorry to burst your bubble but shitskin meds aren't white

>(You)
It's true isn't it?
You don't have a clue about the world at all
The fact that you're a Med Larping just proves it.

>Opiods are an epidimic that kill thousands of whites
*ameritards
also, there is the option of, idk, not taking opiates?

americans cannot not consume something if its available in the stores, why do you think they're fat?

Okay pekka
Vast majority of opioid abuse is stuff you can buy at the pharmacy

Get out while you can. Trump might delay the shitskin tidal wave by 4 years, but who knows what'll happen after.

Go to Europe (not Germany, UK, France or Sweden), Eastern Europe, Russia, or Southeast Asia if you want to live on the wild side. Get a degree now and prepare yourself in a lucrative field that other countries can use, learn the language of whatever country you choose to escape to, or start making money and the preparations to GTFO.

Fuck wh*te people

Nothing. The world will celebrate when wh*tey is finally exterminated once and for all.

>quickly user run from your future shithole to a current shithole
>at least everyone will be wh*te

HA HA HA HA HA HA

B T F O
T
F
O

Better than being tortured, butt-fucked, and slaughtered by niggers and shitskins like in South Africa.

the whitey can live underground

You anti white racists only prove my point

White people not having as many children as brown people =/= genocide.

Also I'm white, no kids, vasectomy.

But you arent white,luigi.

>anti white racists
Wanting to kill wh*tey is normal human behavior. Once wh*tey is killed, the world can finally be at peace.

When's your 15th birthday?

If that's so then why is Italy filled with Romanians Africans,Albanians, and maghrebians? It's the kalgri plan and it Targets all european people
Your anti white viritol only re affrims my beliefs

Good. Your end is near, wh*tey.

Shut the fuck up, kike.

Please take answer this poll on the wh*te question:
strawpoll.com/rgwwrcz
strawpoll.com/rgwwrcz
strawpoll.com/rgwwrcz

>

Burn whitey
>Med Masterrace

I voted no

Cuck.

European Mediterraneans are white I'm not going to say it again
How ? I'm a white person so I obviously don't want to die

>whites invented SJWs
>whites hate SJWs for being whiney crybabies and bringing race into every issue
>white anti-SJWs act exactly like them by screaming white genocide for people freely choosing to marry and have children or a director choosing a non-white non-male for the lead role in a movie

Stop trying to steal our history, wh*tey cuck.

Nice trips. Let's abandon topic and make this a get thread.

There were several meds in this thrwad who dont identify as white. Italians were lynched before 1940s for being non-white. Just give it up you are only embarassing yourself.

I don't watch movies that push SJW shit simple as
What do you mean ? Italians and Spainards and Greeks are white

t.white justice warrior

The niggers and spics don't see an Italian or Greek they just see a white boi who needs to be killed for being white. Antonin scallia and Steve scalise we're all vilified by leftists for being Republican and called whites

Y'know, your type are going to be the first people that will get their assholes stretched by nigger cocks, followed by a throat slit or skull smashed in, when whitey is a minority.

>Not watching the new Star wars movie means your a Justice warrior
Fuck off mexishit

No.

They all seem to think that because they are good self hating non whites that they will be spared. They are in for a rude Awakening

These people are from Cyprus

Good thing we arent white. Nice pic btw.

nah, if anything I'll be stretching assholes with my nigger cock. Post more pics of wh*tes getting what they have coming to them btw.

>greek flag

Amhed and jamal don't care if your italian they will rape and kill you all the same

Yes, because you think watching it insults your "whiteness"

Takes one to know one. Ahmed exposed

No I don't watch it because I hate Star wars and the dimwit milienal fuckheads that treat it like a gospel that and it's anti white yes

I'm not but enjoy all your rapefugees

Sure thing my brown brother.

Quit role playing fagboy. I bet you're white as paste or a Jew at least.

If you really are a nigger, when Latinos take over the US -- all I can is, good luck. The Mexicans genocided and pushed you pussy niggers out of Southern California. They're gonna continue doing it. kek

The Hispanics will kill anyone not Hispanic

>cumskins still at it
Loooooooool

>No
>and it's anti-white yes

But you're not a SJW, right?

I love black people

Niggers still at
Looooooooool

Not true, Asians are pretty cool and have good food. We'll allow them to stay. Everyone else is getting beheaded.

yeah I think everyone but Whites will be killed, don't know what I did to deserve it

>tfw you will see wh*tes disappear from the earth in your lifetime

Honky maaad afaf

You sound clearly butthurt