The Official Welcome Committee

> Infowars Finally Arrived in Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy_NThi7cY4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tdq-KqTHWeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are they wearing all blue? Are they official or are those refugees who organized themselves?

Are they crips?

Southern is also there. I hope she is protected from the muslim rape gangs

suckers.

now I'm wondering
you know, every single one of them migrants are welcomed and housed and shit
and what about the homeless people, the less fortunate? they're on the same level as migrants so why do the migrants get better stuff and overall life?

They are WHITE MALES so they have enough PRIVILEGE.

are you kidding me?

i know she's there for the bilderberg conference but what exactly goes on in those meetings? is it just some big get-together with the world's most powerful/influential people talking shit about each other or what?

Refugees certainly receive special treatment, but no one in Germany has to be homeless. Anyone who lives on the street is homeless by choice.

>heeee warum hier?
dont we all ask us the same question?

>Jamaican comes out

You know something suspicious is going on. They always do something corrupt.

check the latest updates on the infowars youtube chan. there is also a short interview with southern

kek

>Infowars
into the trash it goes

gee

>virus.jpg

security. Didn't you read about the securities helping muslim refugees to hunt nonmuslim refugees?

>those arabs in the backround

>afghanistan

I thought they were SYRIAN refugees from SYRIA who NEEDED assistance?

pic title: moments before the rape (red circle)

i hope those infowars guys protect based lauren from any assault.

>based Lauren
she's a jew and doesnt think white genocide is real

citation?

her twitter

but she's really really pretty that means she's right

even ppl with mental problems?

It's a trick. Since there are no contracts with the taliban, we can not deport those muslim niggers back. Once they step on our soil, they can stay forever. Even as illegals. Same situation in your country. Be happy that you have natural borders. Afghans can simply get a bus ticket, travel 35 hours and sneak into the country from the south. 3.500 daily.

>what exactly goes on in those meetings?
it's like E3 but for political happenings that we'll soon know about.

Nah, its all kind of human filth from all around Afrika that found its way into the German welfare state. Maybe 50% of them are "self proclaimed" Syrians.

take this with a grain of salt
In germany you need permission of the people or in this case the govrment to film in some places
in this video the only foreigners that are assholes I see are the infowars guys

They also try to 'radicalize' the snackbars even more. That's so tolerant and progressive.

>infowars

> permission of the people or in this case the govrment to film in some places

Abdul, that's bullshit

the blue shirt guys protected the basic rights of the people that live there and dont know better now

its not since when can you film people without theire permissions in not public places

origin: turkey

opinion: discarded

>hatememeing inforwars

lets see your news reports if you're so great

since you dirty krauts tried to exterminate a race of people. We have to film to make sure you faggots aren't stirring up more shit to invade France.

>THIS
just look at the of the video 12:00
I dont want refugees in my country but this is just garbage

WE'RE BREAKING THE KRAUTS

Those two dudes at the very start seemed alright.

Interview mit Stürzenberger

youtube.com/watch?v=Tdq-KqTHWeA

>cant really argue
>sits all day at home crieing about mudslims destroying the culture(that untermenschen like you destroyed)
>is Untermensch
>doesnt understand reasoning
>Iq under the refugee average of somalia
kill yourselve

>no context+

>huge housing project

Germany is so well organized, even when it comes to genociding itself

>just look at the of the video 12:00
GARBAAAAGE

Keep going, Abdul

I give up
but just because I know that you wont reproduce

it was hilarious before that interview with Southern when Alex Jones kept on going on about the blonde cop

shoo shoo

>there are Germans in this thread right now actually defending refugees

So you do actually exist. This country is doomed.

So you cant film on a street or sidewalk without a permit or?

It represents bluegums

"Germans"

and this thread prooves it

a friend of mine worked for a couple of weeks at BAMF
In his breaktime he talked to the security there and they are all extremely radicalized arabs that are either born here or been living here for a very long time. But still continue to hate Germany and shittalk it all the time.
Although one of the fugees was sitting on top of a tree saying he will kill himself if he doesnt get the moneys or something like that. The arab security shouted up to him "well why dont you jump then?" The Refugee wasn't "their kind of muslim" though, they treat their kind of muslims VERY advantageous.