Can we all agree that this is currently the best currently running TV show right now?

Can we all agree that this is currently the best currently running TV show right now?

Not a single bad episode so far.
Retains the comedy and horror and style of the original movies.

>Don't worry buddy. We'll patch you right up. Remember that time I repaired the Delta in between episodes. You'll be good as new.
>Or remember when I built myself a robo-hand with nothing but scrap metal from mideval times? How bout' that bud? Do you wanna be the 6 Million Dollar Mexican?

i really really really hope mexican kramer comes back

He's one of the best things about the show.
There's no way they can write him out of it like that.

My only complaint, and it's nitpicky because the tone and writing and damn near perfect, is the loose direction. The most recent episode in particular felt a little bland in terms of framing and creative camera flow.

It feels like some of the directors they bring on forget they're making a continuation of a Sam Raimi movie and not just some silly horror comedy show. I want more weird angles and twisted zooms. Extreme close-ups. I want the direction to match the manic plot and pacing of the series. That's what makes Evil Dead so entertaining and unique.

The first season did a good job of emulating his style but outside of a few choice "evil vision" shots, the second season seems a little less concerned with it.

also loved the camo-ash in this episode, looked soldiery.

They could have Bruce Campbell constipated on the toilet for 30 minutes and you retards would still praise it.

yes but this show is actually good

The last episode is called The second coming. So it's a good chance.

That is just how great an actor Bruce is. He could sit on that toilet, make the best fart noises you've ever heard, mug the biggest most gutbusting stenchface you've ever seen while playing Taps with his ass and later when he gets off the toilet, he drops in a cloud of toilet paper as he slips on piss, in the best pratfall you've ever seen.

That is why Bruce Campbell is the best actor ever.

because bruce is awesome?

This is the only show currently on that I actually look forward to seeing air.

yes

no shit! you found ONE plot hole! WOW! and even that could be answered in the next episodes (eg this was still a dream)

and the robo hand was in the movie

agree
ep7 had great kino scenes, this last was a bit dull

please tweet it to the raimis

YAASSSSSS BRUCE SLAY

Yep, now that The Young Pope ended.

Looks like the next season has some kind of time travel fuckery. They'll destroy the book before it can take over Pablo

Episode not season*

Why doesn't the evil just keep possessing Kelly and Pablo until Ash kills them?