Releasing the entire season at once

>releasing the entire season at once
>not understanding that people actually enjoy waiting for next episodes and discussing them for a few days

Normies are all about binge watching.

Discussing shows weekly ruins most shows and lets retarded shit like the WestWorld fanbase and its time loop multiverse cancerous theory shits spread.

Fuck that, i'd rather be able to watch the episodes whenever I want then wait a week.

Holy fuck no

Netflix knows its audience. Watercooler talk is for people that are gainfully employed. Binge watching is for unemployed neets leeching netflix access from a friend.

Memes aside, they should try staggering their releases. Say in a 12 episode series:

>Ep. 1-6 on Sunday
>Ep. 7-10 on Thursday
>Ep. 11-12 on Sunday

Or something like that

That's just retarded. Go work for FOX or NBC you retard.

Being forced to wait a week for a new episode is literally cuckery.

>they should base their releases around Sup Forums's discussion threads

You should get off this board for a while.

I think the second season of Mr Robot would have been better received here if it had been released all at once.

It's a neat gimmick that helps differentiate Netflix from the TV channels.

>hurrrr i dont like this setup why won't this stream service cater to my desires???

If people actually preferred it the traditional tv way then why aren't the majority of people complaining? Oh yea they actually like it, fuck off OP you anitsocial retard.

>Netflix's investors still haven't realized it doesn't actually make any money.

>not understanding that that people actually enjoy binge watching

Is there anything stopping people from only watching one episode a week? Does Netflix force you to watch them all at once?

you can still wait a week between episodes if you really want to butt munch
the rest of us are too busy enjoying no wait times and no fucking commercials

you're a fucking pleb

I don't even like binge watching, but I still prefer watching a couple episodes a day instead of one a week.

>All those Netflix shills ITT

s͏mh

>plebs can't into self control

thats not how tech works retard. they're gathering users. and i doubt netflix has no revenue tb h

The plus side to weekly episode releases is that I can discuss the episode/theories/whatever the fuck with friends or on Sup Forums. I remember taking part in weekly discussions after new episodes of Fargo and True Detective and it was fantastic. The downside is having to wait a week.

Being able to binge is just much more preferable. If I watch an episode and still feel in the mood to watch more, I can. The downside is that it makes discussion difficult unless the person you're talking to is at the same spot as you, otherwise you can really only discuss it with people after you've both finished the season.

No but it kills all larger discussion which is half the fun of watching an ongoing series.

god your fucking retarded.

>paying for media

Doesn't releasing them all at once give you the option of watching them at your leisure?

The whole social viewing paradigm is already shattered, as long as people can access any episode of any show at will through streaming or torrenting there's no reason to keep step with everyone else. It's another layer of the insulating bubble that the internet provides. It doesn't want us to talk to each other. It hungers for us to communicate through it.

Fpwp
Everyone binge watches

I don't want to talk about shows, I want to watch them. I don't give a shit if I discuss a whole season at once instead of an episode at a time.

>I don't want to talk about shows, I want to watch them

All right, fuck off then.

they did similar for The Get Down

Binge watching is pleb ruins the experience, 2 episodes max. 3 if its an arc in ep 1 or. 2.

Fucking normie redditors ruined this board.
Bingewatching is the cancer killing shows, might as well watch movies if you don't want to wait for the next episode.

>can watch shit whenever I want
>all on one day
>one episode every day
>one episode every week
>one episode every month
>one episode every year

So many choices. If you want to wait you can go ahead and wait.

Doesn't bother me at all.
It means I get to binge watch Daredevil for 13 hours straight.

normie redditors are the ones who don't have time to watch more then one hour of tv a week. They aren't the ones binge watching.

TIMELINE

IS

CONFIRMED