ROGUE ONE

New stills.

Watch it, rebels.

bravo lucas

Has there ever been a deader man walking?

Jesus Vader looks like shit.How much is this movie's budget, 50 bucks?

Its called a U-Wing, so its part of a series of spaceships.

Why didn't the Rebels use other U-Wings during the original trilogy?

Same goes for all the other new ships in Rogue One fucking up continuity for the sake of selling more toys.

>a fucking blind warrior monk that uses a stick trope
You gotta be kidding me

Do you feel the Rebelling yet, Sup Forums ?

TOM HANKS IS IN THIS?????

WHERE THE FUCK IS KYLE

I NEED MY KYLE

why the fuck are his eyes red

>All humans
>Shit costumes

How the fuck could anyone look at the neck and think it was fine....

The only reason I want to see this movie is to see Vader murder some dissidents. I do not give 2 shits about the motley crew of diversity quotas.

So they know he's evil duh

Isn't Vader's helmet supposed to be pressurized?

After seeing the second trailer my hype got up a little but maaaan now seeing this images it all goes down.

fuck these people, make the Galactic Republic Great Again

His neck looks so wrong somehow. Has it always looked like that?

>futuristic armoured soldiers with laser guns
>get killed by a stick
BRAVO

I member

this is Disney user, they aren't being killed.

apparently it has.

>"Many Bothans died to bring us this information..."
>"Just kidding, a Jew bitch did with a plucky gang of multicultural diversity. Fuck the Bothans lol."

What's everyone whining about Vader looks good

That was the second Death Star you mongaloid.

>villains
>not killed

Bravo LUCAS

Vader looked really cheap in "A New Hope" and they decide to make it look exactly like he did there for continuity's sake, red eyes and weird neck included.

>not even a double saber staff
>a literal stick

i really got the feel i have seen the movie and i sort of have forgotten about it because it was forgettable. just "eh".

>James Earl Jones allegedly didn't like how vader was portrayed in Rogue One

If you can kill someone with the force and nothing else then what's wrong with a stick?

More about Vader's relationship with Orson Krennic.

>"Here is the thing about Krennic: his perspective obviously is that of a person who doesn’t understand the Force," says Kiri Hart, Lucasfilm's head of story development. "And Darth Vader comes at everything from the perspective of understanding the Force. So that I think is the thing that you see sort of separating Darth Vader from other characters with regards to a super weapon like this. There are military men who are interested in a really effective piece of military hardware, and Darth Vader is a little bit beyond that, right?" he adds. "He’s tapped into something on another level, on a spiritual level. So, that’s part of the fun of Vader in the context of the Imperial Military. He’s got a broader perspective."

And more on Scarif, the jungle planet that the third act takes place in.

>"You can see the blue sheen surrounding the entire planet," ROGUE ONE co-producer John Swartz reveals. "The shield gate is the security. As Imperial ships and cargo comes through, it punches a hole in the shield so they can pass. The gate officer gives clearances as they give out their call signs." Confirming that it's the home of Orson Krennic, the head of the Empire's special weapons division, he adds: "It’s part of their military industrial complex. It’s not necessarily where the Death Star was constructed, but a lot of military research goes on there. That’s why Krennic spends time there. It’s the site of research, structural engineering, munitions and manufacturing, all rolled into one facility."

>people are literally criticising the costume for being too much like the original
We've come full circle

This, people always forget that this pop culture institution just started off as some guy's cheap weird-ass space fairy tale. I bet a stormtrooper is going to "accidentally" bump his head on the top of a door in this movie as well

>Bothans
You will never get werewolves in Star Wars. You will get boring humans and little meme SO WACKYXDXD aliens and thou shall thank Disney for it

Disney is playing with fire here. If they destroy Vader's prestige they will destroy Star Wars. Wait, maybe is what they are doing? Destroying Vader to make him look awful and not interesting to make the new trilogy villains better??

>says Kiri Hart, Lucasfilm's head of story development

They already fucked up by releasing a new movie and spin off each year for the next decade

Star Wars mania is gonna die out pretty damn fast even with all the merchandising

There were like, 3 aliens in Episode 7. The rest was hey we gave this Muslim woman a tinfoil hijab. Rogue One is going to be more of the same from what I've seen.

>yfw there was the opportunity to show "real diversity" by having a mixed cast of aliens
>instead, Disney does a Gilligan's Island remake with 100% non-whites
>yfw even Guardians of the Galaxy has more diversity than Diversity One

This is why Cinematic Universes are cancer.

I think they've always had a red tint to them under certain lighting

Reminder that Vader's neck looked like this and it looks slightly normal.

Sad times when a Marvel movie has more hot aliens than STAR WARS

That was the second Death Star.

source

HOW WILL DRUMPF EVER RECOVER?

I bet they're changing some villain's name to rhyme with "steve bannon" in post right now

Compare the cape with the new one.

That suit looks much better than the new one.

No, but they definitely reversed themselves from Episode 7 where non-whites were included on the "bad guys" list.

You can count on the imperials in Rogue being 100% white males who reproduce asexually or something.

Does anyone else find Felicity Jones completely unbelievable as a hardened badass criminal?

Totally. If you told me she was 12 years old I'd believe you.

Will this be as bad as the prequels?

>posting your own tweets.

Why is a rebel soldier wearing cosmetics?

yeah but i still want to cum on her bunny teeth

Looks like shit

Robert Ford

>bunny teeth

DUDE WOMEN LMAO

No it hasn't. The bottom of the helmet is jutting right out in the pic OP posted.

The costumes look okay except for the black chick...I guess she drew the short straw on the retarded gold hoodie.

>can't remove the cape without taking off his helmet
uh

Not my tweets dude.

oh yes. That's the stuff

Not him but fuck off anyway.

He actually looks garbage.

How could they fuck Vader up!?

I bought that chick from Pitch Black in Chronicles of Riddick in prison...but on the plus side she died in the end.

Assuming the same happens to Felicity Jones I'm cool with it.

Chill out man.

Is sheev coming back

There's no hardness about her at all. She doesn't look like she's ever gone hungry or been in a fight.

>literal virtue signaling and they're stating it out loud and proud
>instead of creating a good Star Wars film they're just using it as a vehicle for D I V E R S I T Y
Disney, not even once.

But can she bypass a compressor?

He never left.

Did I ever tell you about the emperor? He saved my life and gave me this awesome job. He was a good friend.

>That helmet

Wrong!
That's Supreeeeeeme Leadah Snork

It's very clear that they were trying to recreate the ANH costume, it's just that the people involved although I'm sure talented enough, just weren't as familiar with the original costume as they needed to be in order to create a faithful representation. The result is a version that looks like a mid level fan made ANH costume. The shoulders look like giant football shoulder pads. The codpiece is HUGE and puffy, the chest armor is painted incorrectly, the capes were incorrectly patterned and poor fabric choices were used. The inner robe is under the chest armor. And there is weird amateurish looking dremel damage on the chestbox that doesn't belong. Had they only asked (or cared enough) I could have provided them with a near perfect replication of the original ANH costume.

>I bought that chick from Pitch Black in Chronicles of Riddick in prison...but on the plus side she died in the end.

Yeah but A CUTE

I wonder how many of the people that work on the new Star Wars shit even watched the originals

Is the fucking cape going UP INTO the helmet? What?

Forget the helmet, what's going on with that arm glove scale shit?

Midichlorians brah, just turn your brain off.

>James Earl Jones is still alive

enjoy your star wars game of thrones spinoff disneyfags

I don't mind spin-offs, to me they're just more star wars stories like the novels. I'll have a problem when they do trilogies within decades of each other

I really really like this image

arent those white antennas for farming moisture in the desert?

>Robes don't drape over his chest armor
What the fuck

that cape and helmet look like some Party City tier shit