The Walking Dead 7x05

Worst episode so far?

The best part was kung fu Jesus

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/16324609/The.Walking.Dead.S07E05.INTERNAL.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]
youtube.com/watch?v=DCVicuxxKyY
youtube.com/watch?v=ta21z_f52fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can't find a torrent anywhere :I

The Walking Dead just put out one of the most worst episodes ever. Boring and slow. Sad!

Filler Season woohoo ;/

rargb.to

>someone can watch dozens of episodes of a show, crying that each one is the worst yet and whining about "filler" without figuring out that the show isn't for them

how are people here this stupid

I can't believe you guys don't appreciate Trevor walking around being Trevor. They should have cast Steven Og as Negan. JDM is shit.

>Trevor
literally who??

How about Coral getting that teen kike puss?

Shut your whore mouth. JDM has been a godsend so far. 10/10 performance better than the comics.

How about Maggie with DAT ASS

many such cases

what ass ?

Can you spot the fa/tv/irgin?

hey trump
how do you not think episode 2 was the most underwhelming, literally a 'character development' episode of the black guy and old lady. At least shit happened in this episode

she looks pretty well given that she almost had a abbortion

>It's a powergirl episode.

>rargb.to
>Requires login

Good bant

why are you guys still watching this shit? season 5 is where you should have stopped. it's getting pretty ridiculous.

>not posting the webm

OP plz

Also taking webm requests

Really user, really?

thepiratebay.org/torrent/16324609/The.Walking.Dead.S07E05.INTERNAL.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv]

Look at that form

This.
We had the shocking deaths
and Negan won't die soon

boring AF

i dont know what martial art that is but whatever it is it looks retarded. that shit would get you killed in a real fight.

kike girl has a nice smile

At this point I just admire how much more they can deteriorate on every episode
Every time I think it cant get more retarded and shitty and yet every time they prove me wrong
I am kind of rooting for them now
They make me proud in a way

it's a meme user, jesus

>in a real fight
>fighting against zombies

Spain ?

Trevor is based

all your webms look blurry my man.

welcome to Sup Forums

it's a shitty rip

"I'm your Negan" loved that line

fag

Is she gonna fuck Carl's boipucci?

put this in the negan truck

yes, we romantic teen couple in a zombie apocalypse now

The only reason she got picked is because she's a Jew. She's really not attractive or that great of an actress. Plus she has zero character defining traits. She SUCKS

you guys are a bunch of baboons
>WAHH EPISODE IS TOO SLOW
>MAGGIE'S ASS
>CARL GONNA FUG ENID
>TREVOR /OURGUY/

she looks kinda thin desu

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN ANYTHING I LIKE GETS CANCELLED BY NORMIES

dat jesus tho

>the negan truck
sounded retarded, like a toy

The Negan Truck, with Negan and his bat.

I need a firefox addon for batch downloading pics in threads, video downloadhelper stopped supporting Sup Forums

halp

How old is that actress and how old is the character in the show?

The actress who plays Maggie is incredibly hot

Gregory + Trevor = pure gold

post Jesus looking at Carl at the end. "really kiddo?" .

>he doesnt like plank shaped girls, that must be a faggot

Actress is 17 or 18, the character in the comics is 13, in the show prolly around 16

were skinny jeans the only pants that survived the apocalypse?

Nigga you gay, I am serious

mhmpf

So they named the character Jesus because he looks like Jesus Christ?

Enid isn't in the comics.

Ask and you shall receive

It's called levity user

Just watching this episode now.

How much of window licking retard do you have to be to enjoy this irredeemable shit?

But is his real name or is an alias??

It's so bad that you would like it. And it have some LOL moments.

Suraj here, encoding the Normies reaction upload right now, I hope you guys like it xoxo

His name is Paul Rovia but his friends like to call him Jesus

She is so gonna become a zombie at some point.

Jesus, Trevgan and Eugene are the only decent actors on the show now that Abe is gone.

Real name, it's Jesus as in "Haysus" but he just goes by Jeezus

rude

I stopped watching at season 2.

There is no consistency to anything that happens in the show. It breaks it's own rules constantly.

50 zombies can be completely fucking useless 1 minute and then a single ninja zombie will jump out from behind a tree and is the ultimate convenient killing machine.

And the setting never changes. Just indistinguishable settlements with a backdrop of the same fucking forest road for the last 6 years. They've shot the same road every season just from different angles.

All the character arcs were finished years ago. Now you just have all these moody cunts ambling around having the same conversations they were having 5 years ago.

Negan, Rick, Trevor, Jesus, Morgan, Carol are all very good actors. JDM is amazing as Negan.

Norman Reedus acts the same way in everything, but he is pretty good at it. Daryl is basically the character from Blade 2 lol.

>And the setting never changes.
>All the character arcs were finished years ago. Now you just have all these moody cunts ambling around having the same conversations they were having 5 years ago.

That's called the apocalypse, senpai.

>They've shot the same road every season just from different angles.
Shit I didn't realize that. The series must be cheap to make and they mus be wining a fortune.

jesus

sup

No it's called shit writing based on even shitter writing.

The show doesn't have the means or inclination to do anything differently - like actually give their characters something significant to do like moving out of the 5 square mile forest they've been living in for 6 years. Or giving them an objective that isn't just displacing the latest cookie cutter villain.

Am i the only one who doesn't mind these "little stories" episodes?

I feel like there is character progression on each one, the only thing i don't like about them is that the Saviors have been doing too much of the same (They show up and stand around while moving furniture)

I really don't mind what could be considered "the calm before the storm"

I'm not saying they are good or bad, i enjoy them because of the same reasons other people hate it, if it makes sense. Something like GoT i don't really like that much because everything is happening at the same time and i feel disconnected from each location.

> like actually give their characters something significant to do like moving out of the 5 square mile forest they've been living in for 6 years. Or giving them an objective that isn't just displacing the latest cookie cutter villain.

Ok, suggest something along those lines.

There is no goal except survival and every time they have moved has lead to death. They need walls.

I don't mind any episodes except the upcoming Tara one. Even the farm season was good imho.

I would like to see development in each location tho. Not dedicating an entire episode to Alexandria, then an entire one to the Kingdom, etc. I know they are just buying time and prolonging the story, but it is annoying.

>Negan
>Rick
>Morgan
>Carol
>good

Of course you're a tripfag.

check this singer out, looks incredibly similar, and sings godlike
youtube.com/watch?v=DCVicuxxKyY
youtube.com/watch?v=ta21z_f52fQ

Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Lenny James are beyond reproach in the acting department. Both of them have defined any show they have appeared on.

You have no arguments against Andrew Lincoln except meme trolling and personal preference. He is good, be objective.

>Lenny James
Man I agree with you on most things, JDM is good, Andrew Lincoln basically owns the show, but fucking Morgan, I really don't like anything about him, the character, the acting, the "development", nothing

U mad?

Morgan character is one of the best and more interesting ones. The actor is great. Rick character have zero interest now, the actor is great too.

Have you seen him in anything else? He was great in Human Target and stole the show in Jericho.

Is it possible that your dislike for the character just transfers to the actor?

I really hope Simon gets some kind of arc beyond being Negan's number two.

I don't care about maggie being buddies with sasha.

I don't care about carl getting some nasty poon.

I don't care about the newest reason carol has to run away.

I don't care about morgans moral crusade to turn everyone into a pussy.

why are all these side stories such trash?

The amount of people on this show that I don't want to die in a horribly painful death is dwindling with each new shitty episode

>morgan and rick are british
holy shit, I had no idea until I watched the behind the scenes for the season 7 episodes so far

are there any more britbongs on this show?

I'm not mad man, why the fuck would I be mad? I mean jesus fuck, fuck would I be mad about!? I don't really fucking care about any fucking actor, let alone to be FUCKING MAD
No I didn't actually see him elsewhere, I just didn't like this particular character from when he returned as a grass-loving vegan

Why?

i like the show and i think you are all unhappy people who complain too much

Rick, Morgan, Maggie, The Governor, and Jesus off the top of my head.

this

he's like Negan if Negan wasn't such a comical fucker

maggie
jesus
that's all
governor is dead etc

what a normie loser

lel. nice. that's the one I wanted to see.

>ill just run up this wall for no reason. thats a cool trick

Good actor that actually has charisma. The stuff with Gregory was gold.

go back to plebbit and watch some cat gifs

>you will never give Enid 7 inches of RAW, UNPROTECTED pencil dick in her tight pink asshole

Would running away from the Saviors to another State/Country be a viable option? They have cars and they have traveled for years before finding Alexandria

WHAT DO YOU MEAN COPPER FUCKING COINS?!

>I just didn't like this particular character from when he returned as a grass-loving vegan

Neither did I, he was annoying af, but he is moving away from that. He just went from one extreme behavior to another and will eventually find the balance.

When you consider his enti9re arc, he has been through the most out of everyone. Started like a normal dude, lost his wife then his kid, turned mad zombie hunter extraordinaire, tacticool equipment and all, found peace and became a ninja, has been alone through most of his journey, one of the best survivors, etc. He keeps developing.