How did life in the idyllic East Coast town of Stars Hollow turn this bright young student into a cock craving filthy...

How did life in the idyllic East Coast town of Stars Hollow turn this bright young student into a cock craving filthy disgusting whore

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11705381
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bright young student into a cock craving filthy disgusting whore

Thats perfectly normal, whats your point?

She has a vagina. How was this not affordable.

she was a whore from the beginning, she just didn't know it yet

the way everyone in town treated her like a princess made her think her shit didn't stink, so she had this facade of purity that slowly crumbled over the course of the series

COCK IS GREAT
WHO WOULDN'T WANT COCK

fucking puritans...

OP HERE PLEASE KEEP IT CIVIL THANK YOU

>she dumps nice guy Dean for a douchey badboy
>TWICE
wew

wait wait wait, how many "men" did she offer her fetid cunt to?

From my count, 2. Then again I stopped watching in season 6. Lorelai on the other hand fucks about five or six different dudes. The mom is easily the bigger slut, fans simply overlook it because she has better taste in men and doesn't go after faggots like Rory does.

she's the product of a single mother

not only that but a sexually liberated feminist single mother with the emotional maturity of a 13 year old

THIS COCK IS ADDICTIVE

I WISH I WAS RORY

Whore Rory is the best. If women had high standards I'd never get laid. Pussy is more important to me than some puritanical ideal.

femanon here

you faggots can't even imagine how good it feels grinding the inside of your pussy with some hard cock. that shit is like scratching that perfect itch over and over again until you lose it and go into delirium.

>implying she had low standards
only boys she ever dated were 10/10 male model types

probably feels like having it grind against a prostate

Your mom told me all about it in great detail

basically the writers ran out of ideas. earlier seasons had pure rory and the story stagnated better make her to a cunt whore to get the story rolling

daily reminder that Jess is the best boy and if you like Dean you're a cuck faggot

Who will win the Rorybowl?

strawpoll.me/11705381

>you faggots can't even imagine
oh, but we can

I don't like any of Rory's shitty ass boyfriends, best match for her was pic related

I think the first sign of them running out of ideas was the Richard/Emily separation. Then you had that shit with Rory dropping out, and by the time they introduced Luke's long lost daughter that was it, the well had run dry