Just finished Malcolm in the middle, can anyone recommend a similar comedy show without a laugh track

Just finished Malcolm in the middle, can anyone recommend a similar comedy show without a laugh track.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1R-poknaEQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_single-camera_situation_comedies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ur life LMAO

the walking dead

The Middle.

Ned's Declassified

youtube.com/watch?v=e1R-poknaEQ

the goldbergs

Did Red Dwarf have a laugh track? I think it didn't, so try that one.

Arrested Development

Is that a Jewess? A magnificent creature indeed. How can goy women even compete?

watch it again on mute

season 1 and 2 are legit chuckle worthy and represent family life across normal countries, it's a meme show now and they won't even do a "sue starts masterbating" episode. It just isn't real anymore.

Everybody hates Chris is pure kino

>tfw no jewess gf

Seconding this. First 3 seasons are about as good as tv comedy gets.

none of the kids are jewish

It did apart from seasons 7 and 9, which were done single cam for some reason. I remember it felt really weird not having an audience in the background.

What you're looking for OP is a single camera sitcom (eg. MitM, Peep Show, IASIP, Trailer Park Boys, The Office), as opposed to a multi-camera sitcom (eg. Friends, Seinfeld, Cheers, I Love Lucy, Everybody Loves Raymond).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_single-camera_situation_comedies

I can't think of too many that are like Malcolm in the Middle, it was a pretty unique show. If you want anarchic then I'd suggest Trailer Park Boys, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Workaholics.

If you want dysfunctional then: Peep Show, Extras, Kath & Kim.

If you're looking for family oriented then try The Bernie Mac Show, Friday Night Dinner, Freaks and Geeks, maybe The Royle Family...

You'll have to be more specific about what you're looking for, there are a lot of single camera sitcoms but all of the above are pretty good. Pic is my best match for you. It's not as funny or daring as MitM but has similar themes.

Friends.

Is the kid legit disabled?

>Were you asking for me user?

Fox and Friends

community
shameless
roseanne

What are you referring to? Are fapping episodes regular in American comedies?

>Friends
>roseanne
Both great shows but they had laugh tracks/studio audiences.

Holy fuck madik

Patricia Heaton is MILF tier.

I would gladly turn this entire thread into a Patricia Heaton appreciation thread.

Just tell me to stop.

>Patricia Heaton is MILF tier.
She doesn't top Joanna Kerns

Doesn't she not have a bellybutton