White music is mainly about depression and suicide, while black music is about fucking women, doing drugs...

White music is mainly about depression and suicide, while black music is about fucking women, doing drugs, and being rich. Why did this happen? Is it Kurt's fault?

>In this farewell
>There's no blood, there's no alibi
>'Cause I've drawn regret
>From the truth of a thousand lies
>So let mercy come and wash away
>What I've done
>I'll face myself to cross out what I've become
>Erase myself
>And let go of what I've done

>Cut my life into pieces
>This is my last resort

>Maybe I should cry for help
>Maybe I should kill myself
>Blame it on my ADD, baby

>Destroy yourself. See who gives a fuck!

>I'm dying tonight! I'm giving in to you!

>It was not your fault but mine
>and it was your heart on the line
>I really fucked it up this time, didn't I, my dear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2g-94Q7RBM
youtube.com/watch?v=EwpXznT7IE4
youtube.com/watch?v=cK3NMZAUKGw
youtube.com/watch?v=cFTG94wcrz0
youtube.com/watch?v=0cdgNtpyu5k
youtube.com/watch?v=IjpLxlSMJPo
youtube.com/watch?v=KHjpB-FRvwo
youtube.com/watch?v=z--O5IYFEDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GsdXVl47ZOs
youtube.com/watch?v=2JQ48VM6Eik
youtube.com/watch?v=uAjn-TKQ1OM
youtube.com/watch?v=VBq7XQW1PW0
youtube.com/watch?v=kS4qaAh311o
youtube.com/watch?v=qJ7AqZTwAMk
youtube.com/watch?v=GLs-AyeRlqM
youtube.com/watch?v=D63fPZ3nm3k
youtube.com/watch?v=LSYjKGUqHaU
youtube.com/watch?v=yqXgMuVxgvM
youtube.com/watch?v=iE6MhlrLgb0
youtube.com/watch?v=lBk82emB13g
youtube.com/watch?v=VTW30Q4B3Go
youtube.com/watch?v=uDGuqazaXH4
youtube.com/watch?v=afqqKud_Wvs
youtube.com/watch?v=WCmrKgjRb1c
youtube.com/watch?v=sR13ECD71xU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y_wUu99E7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its called metal

its low income popular

I submitted too soon. I forgot to say I think it might be the result of atheism/nihilism in white society, combined with maybe a natural depressive tendency. But I wouldn't rule out a Jewish conspiracy by the central planners at radio and record companies.

Oasis sung about living forever, they were pretty white last I checked

>white music is reflective
>the only thing reflective about jungle beats are the shiny rims in the music videos
it checks out

read a history book kiddo
the world's problems cant be blamed on one man

its just teen angst

more intelligence - more sorrow

Been this way since the 20s. Jazz is literally degenerate music.

Rap is better. It gets you pumped up to for sports, the gym, a fight, a test, parties etc; it can be motivating too. Blacks make the best music

you clearly havent listened to tom petty, kyuss, or beirut

im listening to based nirvana right now

dont gaf about your thread but still

What's that smell?

wannabe british man (pedo)
degenerate decadent druggies
extreme feefee cryptojew

NASHEEDS ONLY

NIGGGGGEEEEEERRRRRRR

#notallwhitemusic

>Slow mumblings of a black man is entertaining
Literally the only listenable form of "jazz" is classic rock and classic metal.

Whites are more introspective so their music is about feelings. Blacks are more extroverted so their music is about status and materialism.

youtube.com/watch?v=x2g-94Q7RBM

Sure

yall niggers need to listen to WEEN.
WEEN is love
WEEN is life

>Blacks make the best music

Monotonous grunting isn't "music". Try listening to Beethoven sometime.

As for white popular music, it more or less suddenly changed over to being angsty and whiny at around the same time that black popular music became narcissistic and violent, in the early 90s. Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Rap isn't music.

Most blacks are too stupid for the red pill. They'd rather indulge in a hedonistic style of life than see the negative and often pessimistic nihilistic side of it.

At the same time this kind of thing only shows how the more intelligent white specimen became self-destructive and basically inferior in terms of perpetuating their own race when other races are present. Intelligence is a negative by-product of evolution, and it shows.

It's a survival of the fittest kind of thing. The worst part about it is that it's not quite fair since the niggers are getting all kinds of social benefits and whites are being brainwashed into hating themselves without a clear reason. This form of self-hatred is way worse than simply acknowledging that life has no sense in the presence of things such as the heat death of the universe.

>Intelligence is a negative by-product of evolution,

Obviously not, or it wouldn't have arisen in the first place. Just learning to cook meat over a fire was a huge leap forward for nutrition and further cerebral development.

It didn't need to progress beyond the point at which aboriginals have stopped.

Eh, I'm glad we ended up with classic music, fine whiskies and wines, Shakespeare, haute cuisine, indoor plumbing and air conditioning, etc. And I don't think these things can ever be erased from the face of the earth by any number of barbarians: the world is a big place.

The music of The Grateful Dead, arguably the most white and most American band, isn't angry or hateful. They're the true pioneers if modern music. They were the first to use Egyptian occultism and symbolism. Everyone else-The Beatles, Aerosmith, Ozzy, Black Sabbath etc, are attempting to recreate the magic behind what the Grateful Dead did. Except the others are taken over by Crowley brand Satanism.

The Grateful Dead's music is meant to guide you to the other side. The rest of the music is meant to seal you into this existence.

Before the Dead, festivals weren't a thing. Before the acid tests, dancing at a rock concert was a novel idea.

I´d never agree that white music is mainly about depression etc. Maybe you listen to the false kind of music? If you don´t want to listen to sad music I could suggest you the german Indie scene^^
And I don´t think that Kurt influenced white music THAT much, most people here don´t even know Nirvana... ALTHOUGH THEY WEAR FKN NIRVANA SHIRTS!!!

I'm glad, too. As I said - we're inferior in perpetuating our own race only when other races are present. Whites are very specific people that shouldn't be mixed with anyone. Well, maybe with asians but we can't be sure how that would turn out. If you mixed dogs with wolves the dogs would perish. Whites are domesticated homo sapiens while blacks are wild homo sapiens.

joy division>nirvanah

Completely different music
Also joy division was garbage with 1 good song

The one true white music is about war.
youtube.com/watch?v=EwpXznT7IE4

how so? the musical skill needed to perform jazz is orders of magnitude higher than any nigger shit hip-hop/rap bullshit that comes out today

Try super euro beat

things like major and minor 9ths are never found in hip hop or rap

i studied music a little. we were taught how degenerate hip hop/rap was

>Electronic is better. It gets you pumped up to for sports, the gym, a fight, a test, parties etc; it can be motivating too. Whites make the best music

>White music is mainly about depression and suicide.
No, it isn't. Stop being so vague you ignorant nigger. Whites are concerned with more things than just fucking.

>how so?
Because the nazis said so and the nazis are god to naziboos.

True white man's music right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=cK3NMZAUKGw

Great post. Intelligence inevitably turns on itself beyond a certain point.

I wouldn't say taking advantages of handouts is unfair though, parasitism is a good survival tactic evolutionary speaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=cFTG94wcrz0

>white music
>not being folk metal
>not being about war, booze and sex

OP is a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=0cdgNtpyu5k

>WEEN
my man

By music you mean, music that gets distributed by major (((((record labels)))))

That should clear everything up for you.

But I'll do it for you anyway.

Pre funk era, most black music was blues, jazz, and soul. Mainly depressing lyrics, but living with the struggle. Only modern pop rap is about being rich and having a good time.

It's all marketed by Jews.

what do you mean by whites shouldn't mix with other ethnicities?

genuinely curious

>Kurt killed himself
Get out Courtney

that's not anecdotal at all you inbred

Music by a white man:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjpLxlSMJPo

How in mercy's name is this depressing? High Christian European culture at its highest.

What a shit thread.

It would seem that;
Asians = brains > brawn
Whites = mix
Blacks = brawn > brains

youtube.com/watch?v=KHjpB-FRvwo

youtube.com/watch?v=z--O5IYFEDQ
this is white music. the shit on the radio is social conditioning to breed weakness.

>t. user trying to connect with his wife's son.

I quite like some of the 90s alt that is considered heroin music. I don't know why, I guess it's kind of bluesy when it comes down to it.

>parasitism is a good survival tactic evolutionary speaking.
Explains women.

If it was happening microcosmically, you'd spot it right away: a Jew somehow ensures that child A always listens to happy music and child B always hears sad music. What credulity theorist needs to work out the details here? It's the same as the white male in every advertisement, movie and tv show being the worthless person.

Try this:
youtube.com/watch?v=GsdXVl47ZOs

youtube.com/watch?v=2JQ48VM6Eik

youtube.com/watch?v=uAjn-TKQ1OM

youtube.com/watch?v=VBq7XQW1PW0

youtube.com/watch?v=kS4qaAh311o

youtube.com/watch?v=qJ7AqZTwAMk

youtube.com/watch?v=GLs-AyeRlqM

youtube.com/watch?v=D63fPZ3nm3k

youtube.com/watch?v=LSYjKGUqHaU

youtube.com/watch?v=yqXgMuVxgvM

youtube.com/watch?v=iE6MhlrLgb0

>Blacks make the best music

I don't like newer metal.

Older heavy metal is empowering, like Judas Priest or Iron Maiden. New shit is too depressing, low pitched, and just retarded.

blues (black) is all about how shitty life is

hard rock (white) is all about sex and drugs

>black "music"
>NIGGA FUCK BITCHES NIGGA SMOKE WEED YEA NIGGA BITCH

Whites evolved to live around and breed with other whites, blacks evolved to live around and breed with other blacks, asians evolved to live around and breed with other asians.

While we're compatibile as a species it's important to remember that we're different as races. We should keep those differences and cherish them, not blur the lines between them.

While Africa is a piece of a burnt unfriendly rock I think that black people should live in their natural habitat uninterrupted by other races. The same goes for whites living in Europe and asians living in Asia. We should of course allow trade and normal political relations, but not permament population migration.

Exactly. The japanese seem to be the most intelligent and the most self-destructive at the same time while blacks are the opposite. White people are somewhere in between.

Stop listening to shitty music

>inb4 edgelord

There is silence in war, this music ultimately lacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBk82emB13g

This.

You'll never know true adrenaline user, unless you go out to the ghetto, listening to 5 hours of Sonic R's theme song while bumping negroes in the head.

makes sense to me

Embrace Metal my brother. It is the true path to redemption and glory.
youtube.com/watch?v=VTW30Q4B3Go

Muhammad Ali had a very good stance on this issue. While he didn't go to the extremes of isolationism like I do, he did describe part of the problem very well. Please, excuse the cancerous source.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDGuqazaXH4

White music is reflective of society and our place in it

Nigger music is about MUH DIK because the only thing niggers understand is MUH DIK

Underrated

It's an economic thing. poor places like Jamaica invented dub to make people feel good cause they had hard lives, this morphed into hip hop eventually in other countries. White music has basically does the opposite, providing drama needed to enhance a comparatively easier life.

Not to mention both styles are natural opposite reactions to their histories, black music used to be sad blues music, and white music used to be happy saccharine shit.

In the 80's white music was mostly party music (hair metal etc.), the 90's were a reaction to that. Since the 2000's we have seen just lingering 90's styles and 80's nostolgia. now we are just starting to see the emergence of 90's attitudes again revitalized by technological changes, Death Grips, OPN, Arca, etc, are creating hypergrunge

You can't make this shit up. You also can't talk about this with any adult with a job/family/something to lose.

Mixed music is the best music. That's why Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Bachata, Jazz, Blues, and even Rock are so dank.

You are so wrong. What you are describing is the 90's. In the 80's was all about parties and drilling chicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=afqqKud_Wvs

I only listen to Cash and Wilie Nelson

theres a lot of 90s hip hop about depression and suicide. biggie did it, nas did it, big l did it (i think). hip hop is mostly about drug use and gang violence because thats the environment rappers were raised in

defnitely the government used him to promote agendas

The thing is we rationalize things and think about our existance.
Meanwhile retarded niggers rap about being murderers, doing drugs and MUHDICKing womyn.

America's fault desu. Segregation did a great job creating eternal ghettos. If you discriminate do it right, if you're gonna suck at it, then don't do it.

Nigger you live in America
Almost half your country's population is non white

That's only that shitty grunge phase faggot OP.

The period before that was the most upbeat, high energy and badass music ever made. You don't know shit about music apparently.

tfw no gf

youtube.com/watch?v=WCmrKgjRb1c

OPN is already surrendering to the future, embracing the hedonistic post-modern feel and incorporating the new technology in his art. I'd say we're walking into a post-material cyborg optimism, which for me is the new futurism.

kek

I thought you guys had freedom of speech?

this

People shitting on jazz music
oh Sup Forums, please never change
you're so cute with your all your anger.

Sup Forums says that this music is bad because it was made by two black persons.

youtube.com/watch?v=sR13ECD71xU

No, jazz/disco/early hip-hop are all pretty respectable genres of music. But every time white people start to deem a black genre salvageable, the nigs declare it "not cool anymore" and swiftly make it 100% stupider in order to scare away the whiteys. They actually have to dumb their culture down in fear that white man might enjoy it.

Yup. Blacks used to be fairly based until they were brainwashed into living lives that focus on their victimhood.

There's lots of cool newer stuff out there. You might like witchcraft or the sword.

Judas priest and maiden are fucking GOAT though, I've seen both of them live and I would say priest absolutely takes the cake but that's just me.

dis guy gets eet

There is no "white music". There wasn't any "black music" either, until the rise of rap morphed into a near-total representation of all blacks everywhere.

The Blues isn't exactly a white genre, after all. But who listens to the Blue, these days, aside from your dad? Nope, it's all git dat monie and dem hoes, today.

>I thought you guys had freedom of speech?
We do, but friendships and job opportunities do not necessarily care about that particular freedom.

What's the most depressing album you've heard, Sup Forums?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y_wUu99E7M

If it has any electronic/digital mixing/synthing it isn't music IMO.

Honestly, I like rap too and as hipster as it sounds it's the mainstream rap that ruins everything. All they do is grunt the same shit over and over and use nigga as a filler for pretty much everything. Real rap music uses poetic elements such as alliteration and talks about real shit.