It's a ploy to create United States of Europe controlled by international elite beholden to no state and no people

It's a ploy to create United States of Europe controlled by international elite beholden to no state and no people.

But it can solve problems like sexism and racism

first step towards the one world government.

Arbeiter, Bauern, nehmt die Gewehre,
Nehmt die Gewehre zur Hand.
Zerschlagt die faschistische Räuberherde,
Setzt eure Herzen in Brand!
Pflanzt eure roten Banner der Arbeit
Auf jede Rampe, auf jede Fabrik.
Dann steigt aus den Trümmern
Der alten Gesellschaft
Die sozialistische Weltrepublik!

boo hoo the world elite wants to destroy muh country

non-existing problems

in Poland there is no racism - there is only one race

sexism is also non-existent - women can work and do whatever just like men

>international elite
only german elite

US, China and Russia would not be interested in new superpower appearing to compete with them

>Russia
>superpower

>Russia
>not interested in non dependent of America continental bureaucracy

>only german elite

Continental elite

>wants to destroy

Control

I'm in desu
European Army to crush the opposition when

>posts animu images
>shit opinions

Like clockwork

Got a problem fuckboy

Yeah, fuck off back to Sup Forums, this is a board for people without mental problems

>Sup Forums
>for people with no mental problems

Nah, more like it's controlled by German to support their export market.

You still should hate it.

You heard me, fagerino. What are you gonna do aboit it? Teleport behind me and unsheathe katana?

Anime is literally the most reddit thing

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic

How can you not have yellow fever?

Because I'm not deaf

I'm not a weaboo, in fact I despise anime but how can you not find Asian woman attractive?

Anyways right on, Europe as a federation is/will be a step closer to world government.

its about making money but not quite the way you think

capitalism needs to expand and grow and innovate all the time, even if its useless, you can put your ass into 2 cars at the same time, or eat 6 kilos of bread but thats the goal, to make you buy more and more for less and less

this means the companies that employ alot of ppl will have a say in government policies, so politicians try to figure it out how can they keep them happy and the population to keep voting them

it has nothing to do with the USSR, which worked by an idea and getting bankrupt by doing so

We actually encouraged the EU.

you silly things thought we gona be your next latin america, i think it was working well but then you went full retard with "war on terror"

so what?

Its a ploy to give europe its own sphere of influence free of outside pressure. As opposed to being under US hegemony or russias shadow.

Based éire :3

The EU is capitalist. All communist parties oppose it for good reason.