This was pretty good

this was pretty good

Other urls found in this thread:

thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/album/the-death-of-pablo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

honestly I thought it was pretty cool

i didnt like it much

In terms of Sup Forums influence, Sup Forums is definitely the least affected major board. (This is different to UNaffected, obviously there has been some spill over but if you think it's even 1/10th as bad as it could be then I suspect you haven't spent a day posting on the shithole that is Sup Forums. The jewposting and racebaiting there are constant in every thread, even those completely unrelated, infinitely worse than anything you're likely to get here.) Part of it is probably that this board has such a massive devoted hip-hop following, it would be kind of counterintuitive if every single thread devolved into 'muh niggers'. Women don't get off so lightly but that's only to be expected on a board that's like 60% angry hetero virgins and 30% bitter gays (who also get off lightly because again, so many musicians and music fans are fags.) Very little degenerateposting either because without drugs the entire Sup Forums essentials chart wouldn't exist. Also the mods actually seem to do their job here now (which they didn't in golden age Sup Forums weirdly enough, but this was counterracted by it being less of a necessity then) thinly-veiled politics threads generally get deleted after a while when they'd hit post limit on other boards.

All in all, Sup Forums is about as reasonable as you can expect from a Sup Forums imageboard in 2017. It's still painful compared even to 2012/2013, but it's the only board that hasn't been ruined beyond recognition. I can't browse Sup Forums or Sup Forums for more than 5 minutes at a time these days, the retardation is just off the scale.

We NEED to make another one.

We could do a play on the new Bjork album, instead of Utopia we could do Dystopia or something.

Listening to father stretch my hands pt. 3 rn I like it so far

Nevermind

>This entire post
Holy shit
No
Sup Forumsis one of the most homogenized worthless boards to try to browse
It's the same 5 albums and ten generals every fucking day
The same opinions constantly being posted
And it's not even fun. Sup Forums memes are shit 90% of the time.
Sup Forums at least talks about different shit. Sup Forums at least has absurd memes that push boundaries (when theyre not jerking it to pedoshit).
Sup Forums has rap, k pop, and uhhhh itaots
Worst fucking board I browse, yet I love music too much to stop coming here.
Let me tell you something: when the only thing posted on Sup Forums besides itaots, fantano, death grips, whatever is "fuk Sup Forums" there's something wrong
If you really hated Sup Forums you'd stop derailinf every fucking thread everywhere crying about them.
It achieves fucking nothing besides ruining a thread.

hushh

I can't remember if there was a trips that ran those threads but how do we summon him to make another one??

it was those two sixteen year olds that organized it

I want Dystopia to be a thing.

>This entire post
Well said user.

>defending Sup Forums and Sup Forums
I wonder who could be behind this post

I got issue with them, especially Sup Forums having undeniably shit taste half the time and Sup Forums being stagnant (like tbe industry)
But the funny thing is browsing them is still better than Sup Forums

no point trying. There are hundreds of individual albums people want to make like that, so no one will focus like they did

Sup Forums is the biggest fucking cesspool, completely unironically I don't know about a forum less interesting than Sup Forums, doesn't stop me from going there.

>It's the same 5 albums
maybe this could be said a year or two ago, but i think we're really moving away from that right now
>Sup Forums at least talks about different shit.
can't speak for Sup Forums because i was never active there but Sup Forums is a complete shithole full of extremely angry 16 year old virgins. this place is full of 16 year old virgins too but man, the amount of em in Sup Forums just dwarfs how many are here.
>Sup Forums memes are shit 90% of the time.
>Worst fucking board I browse, yet I love music too much to stop coming here.
stop posting here then, you tard
simple as that

fuck off back to Sup Forums you incel

>responds with "durr autism"
>says i don't have an argument
ok bud

we're gonna do another one sometime

>le based french canadian cult leader
kys

lol btfo

>The jewposting and racebaiting there are constant in every thread, even those completely unrelated, infinitely worse than anything you're likely to get here.
Prime example

Pedo stuff hasn't been relevant on Sup Forums for years, and I say that with dismay

Can anyone link to those old threads where the album was being made? I remember being in them, great fucking.

*great fucking time

There are literally multiple pedo threads per hour

Holy shit you couple of faggots just kiss in other post already good god

this, im still really curious how all those threads went done, its been so long i barely even remember what they looked like, and i started half of them

How do I listen to this?

Aye! It's you! We should do a Dystopia album. I can imagine a dark bjork album being great.

thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/album/the-death-of-pablo

as it stands rn, the pablo collective as an entity has been consolidated down to about 5 people who worked the most on tdop, so its more of a band at this point than a Sup Forums group, and as such we're making our own music at the moment. however, I do think utopia is probs the best sample source for another album like this, so if someone were to proceed i might help out and get into it. however, rn i dont feel like i'd be the right person to organize it all, but it does sound like it could be fun/interesting.

Ya I would be interested in putting it together, but I ready don't know how to start, I would like to go back over those old TDOP threads to see how it went. How do you exclude the not so good song contributions?

truth be told we just kind used everything on the album heh, we wanted to get it done as fast as possible and to fill up the time for each song, so we used pretty much everything. thankfully tho, most of the material was really good anyway so it worked out. if more time was spent on it (like more than a week for example), it'd be easier to weed out the bad ones

No the fuck it wasn't lol

I first started going on Sup Forums in 2010/2011. It was.... almost the same. Just more serious conversation. I think after the usual cancer summers, something about the 2011 cancer summer stuck and it got shitty ever since.

Banging tunes and all-in-all madness are on the way as usual. We've got enough avant-garde ambient progressive trashy hip hop tracks to make this Christmas the whitest it's ever been. Stay tuned, Pablo Collective x

This was pretty ok

this

this new album boutta be out of this world

truly

You have to go back, soyboi
>>>r/eddit