thegossiplife.com/single-post/2016/11/17/Daily-Blind-Items----Finished-Book
youtube.com/watch?v=990ITxc7cK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maisie

>all the spoilers are true
>winds are not getting released
JUST

azor jonsa

did anyone ever figure out if this was actually from a deleted scene? or just some faggot larpers?

change that sign to "no branfags allowed" and we're good

from season 3

>no heads allowed

But I'm OP and I'm a Branbro.

Go be butthurt somewhere else.

Tom

Maybe reddit is more your speed pal

Another thread!
Here we go again!

;) :)

Who

Man, I'm at the point where I don't give a fuck anymore despite all the time I invested years ago. I read these books back in HS (2005-2009) and now I just don't care what's being spoiled or that the series isn't finished. I just want more Dunk and Egg before this fat fuck croaks.

It's just a pic of some extra from Season 5 that's chilling. Show Stannis is dead. But I bet D&D will shit on the character even more by having Melisandre return with a zombie Stannis to serve the Night's King or something.

>I just want more Dunk and Egg before this fat fuck croaks.

You're gonna get cucked again.

He's said he won't write more Dunk and Egg until he finishes the next ASOIAF book

Imagine enjoying anything involving this dweeb

He's so qt

What's your dream scene you could add to the show? Me it would be Bobby B prepping his bull, Jaime.

I don't need to imagine

Hi soapwhale

Sansa and danys violent deaths.

What's the thing you're dreading the most about s7? I swear to god if that viseryd ice dragon shit is real, I'll fucking kill someone

You're wrong :)

My love interest.

By wight Stannis? That's a good one.

Azor Jaqen, once a free man of the free city of Loraht, leader of Faceless Men in Braavos.

Sansa giving birth to her and Jon's 14th child, breaking Jaehaerys and Alysanne's record

azor aryqen

Daily reminder that Jaime wore Cersei's dresses when he was a kid.

Daily reminder that Jaqen from season 6 is the same Jaqen from Harrenhal in season 2.

Except he isnt, he's the waif from the end of season 5. Old man Jaqen drank the vial of poison and after Arya pulled off his face and turned to look at the waif and found Jaqen standing there instead. This is never addressed again because the audience and DnD are retards and probably forgot about this/didn't want to explain it. And then in season 6 everyone just assumed that its the same Jaqen from Harrenhal. Clearly isn't.

Jon gets the Reek treatment from Euron.

Lmao won't happen though once Euron hears about the WW's and just bitches out back to Pyke.

Daily remidner that Jaime thought "Baelor Butthole" was a clever nickname.

Except he is, Waif is still Waif. The only reason she has Jaqen face was to mess with Arya and to show how powerful the faceless man are. Jaqen from season 5 is just a old nigger, Jaqen from season 6 is the same person we knew from season 2. Faceless men can only change faces, not their height. Clearly your to dumd to understand it.

Shsssh let me have this in my head

Daily reminder that Jaqen doesnt care that Waif has lost and died, killed by Arya. Jaqen seems happy to get rid of the Waif.

who had it worse?
Jeyne, Theon or Aeron?

>all this thread is now is that one Branpedo poster, that one barely-active Stannis poster, and that one idiot who keep trying to carry on deep discussions with the aforementioned two

Even the soapyposter abandoned you. Why do you guys hate Westworld so much? Do you fear change?

>implying I don't post there too

Maeve is a cancer and needs to be cut out.

>winds not getting released

wot

I still think this could be funny. It's the definition of based. He could realistically rule everything if Jon and Dany die destroying the Night King.

>that one Branpedo poster

There's at least 3.

Also Westworld is even worst than GoT. Even Ellaria wasn't as obnoxious as Maeve. \W/ will die in two weeks.

>Faceless men can't change height
>Jaqen is taller than old nigger
>waif's disguise as a skinny twink boy is taller than her
>Arya disguised as the slut maiden at the Twins is taller than Arya

There's literally no proof at all that Jaqen in season 6 is the same Jaqen from season 2. Jaqen is just a face that Faceless Men have identity too, not an identity.

>implying any of the dangling carrot on a stick plot mysteries are ever going to be given anything resembling a satisfying answer

They're just going to keep on skinning twists into twists into twists and nothing will be answered but it appears to be deep on the surface level. This show will be L O S T tier in no time at all.

I'd say its pretty hard to decide

Thanks Benjen

L O S T will always be better than GoT. I remember being so pissed that GRRM shit on LOSTs ending and didn't even get it and thought they were dead the whole time. Meanwhile GRRM is getting beat by D&D and won't give an ending. At least Lost finished you fat fuck.

>Implying Faceless men can change height
>implying that the old nigger wasnt the same height as Jaqen
>waif's diguise is the same height as waif herself

There's no proof but hints and feeling that Jaqen from s6 is the same Jaqen from s2. There is no reason to use Jaqen face only if they have other faces around they can just use, No reason to use Jaqen face only. Faceless men can use other faces to mentor Arya.

Not that user but they can definitely change height.

Waif turned into Jaqen in the finale for 5

GRRM actually approached the creators of Westworld and tried to pitch them a WesterosWorld spin off. And got shut down. How fucking pathetic can one man get.

They used Jaqen's face in an attempt to simplify a concept they couldn't even fully grasp, the Faceless Men. And it worked, because idiots like you think its the same guy. Faceless Men can obviously change their height. Waif did this at the end of season 5 when she had on the Jaqen face. Changed her entire body type from a little girl to a fully grown man. And the twinky guy she changed into to kill Lady Crane was taller and broader than the waif.

What a fucking loser

Does anyone have the gif of Jaqen with the Groucho Marx glasses?

>And got shut down. How fucking pathetic can one man get.

Nope, rumor is next season is going to be a GoT crossover.

Yeah but I'm too lazy to scour my /got/ folder for it

I hate you.

>winds are not getting released
NANI!?

He hasn't written even a page of winds. The preview sample chapters he releases every now and then are just the chapters he had to cut from Dance.

Fat lazy coporate shilling bastard hope he dies screaming like a bitch

I wouldn't doubt that, but is there any proof he hasn't written shit for TWOW? Can I still hold a little hope?

thegossiplife.com/single-post/2016/11/17/Daily-Blind-Items----Finished-Book

Blind Items
Daily Blind Items -- Finished Book
November 17, 2016
It's done!

My source, high in the New York publishing scene, is insisting the sequel fans have clamoured for is completed.

'Definitely next year,' the source insists regarding release date. 'Ideally early, but maybe Summer.'

So, tell me, Gossipers:

What is the sequel that is done?

Who is the author?

GET HYPE

kek nice try

>it'll be out in time for the next season!!

hopeless faggots have been clinging to that desperate line of thought for, what, like 3 seasons now? 4? GRRM is done, he cashed in and sold out and is content blogging about cons, foozball and identity politics for the rest of his short, fat life

how long will it take

I remember people circa 2012 who insisted that because the great "Merenese knot" had been vanquished TWOW would be out quicker than ADWD.

According to the leaks Meera Reed is just going to leave Bran after all that ;_;

If the show wasn't turning into an extended action flick, there might be and opportunity for some sad and compelling storytelling involving Meera and Bran falling for eachother and having to taste the bitterness of Bran's life-limiting physical condition after he.

Something down-to-earth like that would probably be more worthwhile watching than the soulless crap we'll probably get with his warging

Wow, some top-notch sentence completion from me there...

g'night /got/

good

meera needs some PROPER MAN, and bran is just an infertile tully shit

not fit to breed

not fit to lead

sadly the plebs aren't interested in that but only in memes

When did he make that "KONG IS DEAD!" blog post, implying that the Merenese Knot was untangled and/or TWOW was finished. I cant remember if Kong is the Merenese Knot or TWOW. Is it referenced here?? Been a while since I read all that but I don't feel like it again.

who is right ?

youtube.com/watch?v=990ITxc7cK4

Jonsa Jonsa Jonsa Jonsa Jonsa

ew

Would be more interesting than mean girls 2: Westeros Boogaloo

pretty shitty throne tbqh

perfectly suited for Stannis then

>TFW NO TOPLESS MEERA BATHING IN THE SWAMPS OF COMFY GREYWATER WATCH...

Who are the other 28 people in this thread then?

>Even the soapyposter abandoned you.

lol nice try dipshit we all know its you considering you wouldnt shut up about the fact that you were moving to the westworld general

>page 9

I'd sacrifice every single winterfell scene in season 7 for greywater watch scenes. Who even gives a fuck about winterfell scenes at this point other than sansafags.

WATCH IT DANY

that's it

>june

At least put a little effort into it

how many times have i seen this exact comment exchange before

>effort

my name is george and what's that?

ITS DONE FAGGOTS! ITS DONE!!!!!!!

Get yourself a real man

stop samefagging, cockwhore

Stop acting like there's only one person who doesn't like Bran and face the music

how many times did you cum on that poorly shopped picture of jon?

Jon's manlet cock is family only now

is grrms publisher in new york

I've never had sex in my entire life.

post yfw the Long Night and Winter ends thanks to Dany giving birth to Jon's child, making him, lightbringer

Bravo George
R
A
V
O

Like almost once

we know, jonautist.