So it seems Mexico is dirtying up our proud norwegian tacotradition. I saw this abomination in the store today

So it seems Mexico is dirtying up our proud norwegian tacotradition. I saw this abomination in the store today..

t. tacoanon

Do you guys have Taco Bell in Valhalla?

wtf I thought Sweden invented tacos

Blue tortillas > white tortillas > yellow tortillas
Fight me

Well, yes and no. You must remember that Sweden and Norway were unified under the same ruler for many years a long time ago. So our histories are a but blurry and muddled insofar as where someone was from, and where they were when they did something noteworthy.

But the point is, you would not be wrong in saying that, but I would not be wrong in saying that it was Norway that invented it.

Only in Iceland sadly

Go over to the folks at >/ck/. They can tell you how to make a taco or burrito like Taco Bell or Chipotle.

Ah, Oscar the Second. The Father of Taco

We norwegians know everything about making real taco

But how do I make real Norwegian food? I love Scandinavia because of your heavy metal.

When will you share some secrets again?

whatever regular old el pason tortillas are made of, it lasts for months and if you eat it like bread it makes you sick

it's not edible

Shut the fuck up and cut my grass, Guadalupe.

>unified

we were occupied, but of course we kicked the swedes out just like we did with the nazis

We have maintained the purity of scandinavian tacos

Give me a week. Im swamped at work. Ill make a new tacothread maybe this saturday.

t. tacoanon

Guadalupe is the woman who cleans your cummies from the floor and your sheets, Billy

We're apparently getting Taco Bell here in Helsinki later this year

Vamanos.

Well, I hope you enjoy it! I'm sure someone can give you menu recommendations if yours' is similar to ours'.

Looks like you have the right condiments there.

>letuce
>tomato
>grated cheese
>ground beef
>minced onions
>norwegian salsa
>cover that shit in sour cream

Also. Only use hard taco shells. The rule is
>dick perpetualy soft - soft taco lefse
>Hard manly nordic dick - use one of these: - pic related

if I where to come to norway would you guys worship me?
t. superior chicano

>$29.90 for taco shells

Is this why Norwegians are in so much debt kek

But where is the hearty Nordic corn?

What, are you too poor for $30 taco shells?

Which tacos are the superior though? Norwegian or Swedish?

you can get like 12 tacos already made and everything for like 12 bucks at taco bell or get a shit ton of them at ta food truck for like 1 dollar

always norwegian

are you qt grill?

no, i'm a boy(male)

no worship then

Wtf

Norwegian stroopwaffels next

>we

is this a meme are do you guys really like tacos?(i know im not getting areal answer)

>Scandinavia, the place where tacos were born
>the place with the best tacos in the world
>they don't like tacos
I've arrived to the conclusion that Americans get sexual satisfaction from looking as stupid as they can.

I meant by qt girls

all men are seen as subhumans in Norway. the man race are worth nothing here

>the box is in English

Look's like it isn't the Mexicans you should be worrying about