We can agree this sucks, right?

we can agree this sucks, right?

*buuuurrrrraaaaapppp*
W-W-W-W-hat are you t-talking about?

Get your group hug somewhere else, faggot.

why do you need other people to agree with you? are you that insecure in your own opinions?

The show doesn't suck, but it's creators and fan base are all insufferable faggots

R

E

D

D

I

T

no season 1 was incredible

It's a good show just that talking to anyone about it is faggy. But people so reliant on others' opinions misconstrue that for hate. Like you.

I couldn't stand the burping so I've only seen half of one episode.

The creators browse Sup Forums though

there you go

It was pretty cool season 1 then it became edge

Nicely done. Dan Harmon is reddit as fuck and those cocksuckers at reddit cream themselves silly over Rick and morty.

No it's funny. Why must you hate something because it's popular?

So does reddit. It doesn't make them not reddit. Thing is if you go to reddit there is advertising for it everywhere so they know who their audience is.

the epitome of reddit culture. Pure cancer.

WE DID IT REDDIT!

but yeah this show is fucking dogshit

proof faggot

Reminder that Rick is a gary stu.

Justin browses Sup Forums sometimes.

And guess what. He's still reddit along with the show. If you enjoy it you're reddit too.

yeah this show is reddit, in the sense that if you fucking douchnozzles gave it a chance you'd realise it's actually pretty fucking funny

kill yourself

yeah season 2 was massively over rated and wasnt really funny or fresh like season 1

Season 3 is going to be full on Community Season 3+ bad

I like it, but I am suppose to act contrarian on Sup Forums so I pretend to hate it.

Why do faggots like you constantly look for consensus. People like different things, your worse then femenists.

youtube

The amount of cross posters is astonishing thiugh, don't let that fool you

t. reddittor

>why does a bunch of broken human beings look for validation

sup samefag

"Reddit" isn't a valid criticism you idiots

that'll do pig

I liked Season 1 a lot when it came out. It wasn't really like any other cartoon at the time. If anything, I was drawn to the writing, which, to be honest, is pretty clever.

Season 2 was okay, but it felt like the writers' heads were up their own butts.

I ain't seen so much goddamn Reddit before in my life till I seen this show

this is my stance on the show as well. Season 1 was really good, had a couple of misses, and then season 2 went downhill.

Not to mention an incredibly annoying fanbase sprouted up.

Pretty good overall, I personally prefer Bojack for my surrealist cartoon humor

Season 1 was good, season 2 was hit-or-miss. A bit too self-referential for the mere second season. You can be self-referential and still have a good show imo, but wait until you're a big hit with a few seasons under your belt. Don't start acting cocky on your second outing.

Hopefully season 3 will be better. Less pretentious, less full of itself, and less melodramatic. They should follow the Futurama or Simpsons model: mostly original humor or references to things people will understand from the real world, with the occasional sad bit, the occasional self-reference, and the occasional head-stuck-up-ass moment.

bojack pisses me off because all the show does is wallow in its own misery.

at least rick and morty has the semblance of development

Bojack is the best thing on netflix and one of the best animated shows ive seen in a while. Being miserable doesnt equal bad.

But yeah rick and morty isnt bad despite the cucked fans.

Always has, always will

and we keep telling them to go back to reddi

>faggot goes to the worst, redddir tier board
evrtim

the entire basis for the show is rick and morty's characters.
Everything else is just shit for them to do shit.
There is no over arching plot, Beth and Jerry are nothing. Summer is nothing. They only exist for Rick and Morty to do and say silly shit.

Its ok, but I gotta agree that its pretty reddit/overrated.

>tfw they did the gender equality episode and brought up the mythical wage gap

Can't get much more reddit.

What exactly makes a show "reddit"?

It's just a catch-all boogeyman insult like cuck

i just didnt like how they built up the deer girl encounter during the second season, should have happened during the initial episodes -- not when he was on yet another bender with his whiny show daughter.

You're right, being miserable doesn't equate to shit television, tons of shit can properly portray misery and have it go somewhere.

However, having the same exact conclusion for consecutive seasons makes for bad television. We get it. Bojack is a drug-addict loser who lives for nostalgia.

The show feels like its neither plot or character driven because nothing ever fucking goes anywhere, hence the wallowing.

>mention anything popular outside of Sup Forums
>REDDIT. REDDIT. REEEEDDIIIIIIIIIIIT
Sup Forums doth protest too much.

To be fair, a high schooler brought that up.

I mean, yeah but the show implied it as fact. Rick agreed that it was a thing. Its not a big deal, but it still feels like its pandering a bit.

If I'm being honest, if the only criticism I see about a show or movie on Sup Forums is "reddit" or "normie," I'm much more likely to check it out.

Because that translates to nothing more than "I hate it because it's popular."

Don't get me wrong, the redditor crowd likes all sorts of bad shit, but the bad shit is usually criticized on its own lack of merit. Criticizing something for having the "wrong" fanbase is fucking stupid and reeks of having nothing more to say.