Would the third mummy film have been a success if she were in it?

Would the third mummy film have been a success if she were in it?

Yea, the problem with the third mummy movie was the lack of a goofy looking Jewess

who knew Rachel was a skinnydipper?

shes not a jew you jew

damn it benny! always getting in the way!

What a faggot.

I remember liking it.

What?

the 3rd one? seriously?

I wanted to fuck her even when I was young. I think that's one reason why I remember The Mummy Returns so fondly.

Maria Bello was cute but still no substitute for Rachel.

So are they ever going to make a fourth one? The third on ends on a cliffhanger.

BENNI

they are rebooting the franchise with Tom Cruise as the lead.

Personally, I would have loved to see a 4th film starring Fraser and Weisz but people probably think they are too old now.

It was ~ok~. Just ok. The best part was how they cheekily admitted their was a different actress playing Evie.

would you say it lacked the right mummy?

UNCENSORED WHERE?

mommy

intenret

can't find it

I remember trying to watch the third mummy while I had H1N1 flu and I feel like it made the symptoms worse.

user id hate to break it to you, but its shopped

MUMMY

Their chemistry was great on-screen. If that movie weren't played to death on cable every other day, I'd consider it a very comfy movie.

the 1st one is still a classic in my eyes

This is the first time when I knew that a celeb nude was fake because the tits were too SMALL

Because you fell for the fake news meme.

Surprisingly yes, the movie feels incomplete and cheap without her, but you also need to change her motivation, something more strong than "I am bored"

Would make a good mommy desu

I remember when the movie came out, all of the people in my class thought it was scariest movie, and the only times I was able to catch scenes from it was by going with my parents to a best buy and hiding out in their mock living room area that happened to be showing the movie 24/7. Then I got a chance to watch it years later in high school, and was dissapointed by how scary it wasn't and also by how much less intricate I remembered it as.
I've actually never seen the second one completely and the third not all. Might give them a watch.

YOURE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE RIIIIVVERRR

"Hey O'Connell, nice camel(toe)"

MUMMY 1 RACHEL IS TOP CUTE

those eyebrows though

douchechill

she is the ultimate qt

TRU NIGGA, SEEMED TO HAVE LEARNED HER LESSON THOUGH

LOOKS LIKE JUST ONE MOVIE WHERE SHE WENT HAM ON THE EYEBROWS

PENCIL EYEBROWS ARE SHIT, LIKE THOSE MS13 MEXICAN SLUTS

>YFW DAS MOVIE IST KINO

I wonder if she regrets that film these days, especially since millions have now seen her angrily ripping off her panties to reveal her bush (which I hope she still has)

>what is a merkin

Wait, what is this and why is this not a webm?

just look up rachel weisz i want you and you'll find the scene straight away. It's even better with dialogue (watch it and you'll know why)

dat hot librarian qt omg

Hell yes. I actually like the Chinese backstory, Brendan is awesome as always BUT not having Rachel in it REALLY turns me off.

I wasn't a fan of the Chinese setting myself. Would have preferred Egypt again despite its overuse.

Pretty sure it wasn't a merkin. She was a little known actress back then so she probably had to do nude scenes in Order to get roles.

Post her plump ass tho

She is well fit

M. . M. . . Mommy

>Jewish actresses
>requiring merkins

Looks pretty real to me
Merkins are more thicker