ITT: I wanna have a thoughtful discussion with Sup Forums

>ITT: I wanna have a thoughtful discussion with Sup Forums.
Why is it, that Government exists to serve the people, and yet mostly serves itself. Why is it, that there is little to no transparency with the leadership of most modern countries? Why is it, that the powers that be seem obsessed with the concept of slavery?
How do we realistically take the power back, Sup Forums? Not with weapons, for most revolutions only shift the burden of tyranny from one shoulder to another. Your thoughts?

Remove democracy.

I've thought about this myself, and I personally don't think that it matters how power is managed, but what the bottom line is for those that power manages. For instance, both Communism and "Democracy" have a really bad history of being bought out by corrupt old money.

>Why is it, that Government exists to serve the people, and yet mostly serves itself.

The government only exists in the minds of people. Government employees (like all humans) are naturally greedy, and thusly, they seek to amass power and wealth.

It's really that simple.

That trend right there has proven to be a problem pretty much for all history. Is there any known precedent for ousting corruption?

:^)

I know I'm asking kinda open questions, with some obvious answers. I think Sup Forums has a tendency towards being intelligent, and I am trying to learn. Please bear with me.

I think society can be cured, but it is gonna take very specific things. I don't want canned answers, but America should be great again, like that assclown says he can do.

Things like how our econmy is fucked, our government is fucked. Everyone says these things, and I believe them, but a lot of people have a lot of opinions about what is actually wrong and how to fix it. I wanna know what Sup Forums thinks, and the problem isn't
>niggers
>jews
>illuminati
It's how power is actually wielded, and by whom. Forget about the power that actually is now, I am interested in actual health, not societal cancer, nor am I interested in pointless generalizations or sweeping statements that sound good but do nothing in reality.

Communism and Democracy both work well in theory, but neither have been correctly executed, mostly due to old money "protecting its interests".

You are retarded if you think you know what you need or how to live better than someone who went to Harvard

False. Human need, and animal need as well, is intrinsic to the instincts all animals possess. Gotta eat. Gotta sleep. Gotta fuck. It's not rocket science. You don't need a doctorate to know that clean drinking water is important, and it doesn't take a genius to know that modern society is more reliant on power than almost anything else.

>niggers

I'm not even taking about what I need as a person. I am talking about the All, not just a shitty little one. Fuck me, sir.

Depends on what you mean by serve the people.

What if having an elite rule is best for the long term society even if its massively corrupt in the short term?

You do understand that those
>niggers
Have been for the most part socially engineered by old money for generations to form the bottom rung of the proletariat for a very long time, right?
There's a lot of money invested in this shit right here, continues to this day. You might as well be saying Slavs, but more accurately all you are really saying is
>proles
Because you too have been socially engineered.

The ends do not justify the means if we could produce that same endgame, starting now, without the massive corruption. People are simple, and have simple desires.

And also, what guarantees the corruption will end? Ever?

There will always be some form of authority, so long as there are people that don't wipe their ass, or think about their annual take-home before they have children. That is basic stuff but like, why the cash grab? Why linger on oil when nuclear fusion has been figured out? Why not just drop the bullshit and bring about the golden age? The future is already here, man, and like, we could easily be colonizing planets right. Now. For instance, there is an enormous amount of oil on Titan 4. Why are we killing random schlubs for a power play on chump change when working together lands the motherlode?

What if getting society right right now means that humanity becomes universally sustainable, across many worlds, many lives. What if, screwing around on our homeworld so long leaves us with our pants down by the time an extinction event occurs? We have no insurance as it stands.

South Korea and Singapore dictatorships kind of

Forget the space shit for a second. Let's talk industry.
Henry Ford built an industrial empire because he knew a guy with the materials for making a car, and he came up with a great way to manufacture them, faster and more efficiently than any other extant car manufacturer back in the day. You could only get it in black, but efficiency of work was key to his colossal success. What about taking that principle, you know, efficiency, and applying it not just to industry, or resources, or social management, but to the entire fucking kebab?

Next up, the American Revolution. What made pre-WW2 America great? Was it resources? Was it the life of an average joe?
No. It was the fact that most entities, whether it was towns, people, businesses, were self governing, with relatively little interference from outside. I know I am being subjective here, but hear me out. I know a whole lotta people with relatives who got through the Great Depression relatively intact just because they owned a farm, a gas station, or some other core function business. These days, you can't startup most kinds of business, because there's already a corporation that slid in there and got big, doing business better than you, with more backing than you.

I'm not saying these things from a perspective of being the guy that knows what's best. I know I talk like I just know shit man, but I am not making some monologue. These are prompts man, stuff for you to bounce back from with how things are from where you are sitting. I know how I feel, but I'm just a guy. No big degree, just gut-feeling analysis and a little experience. What matters for one guy doesn't always matter for the next.

I'm gonna step back for a bit and let this steep, because I am kinda the only one talking and that's counterproductive. Come at me bro, I can take it.