yes 8/10
pretty good 7/10

but nobody posted the true answer, pic related

Huzzah, I got the highest rating

Flockaveli

Tbph trap music was a mistake anyway

mezzanine

is this really a question?

most things in life are mistakes (humans, most scientific discoveries), doesn't mean we can't enjoy them

mezzanine is trip-hop, not trap

lmao

This is the correct answer

>mezzanine
>trap music

sorry guys I fucked up don't be mean please :(

yes
not trap
no but it's still great.
mediocre redditcore
all 3 slime seasons and im up are better
yes
fuck ti
kek

this one

How has no one posted the real answer yet?!

ITT

Not sure what the best trap albums are, they're usually filled with so many highs and lows.

A better conversation would probably be which innovations and abilities each artist has been displaying at their best, and the best trap songs so far. Or else, you'll have..., well, look at the thread.

WHO'S THAT PEAKING IN THE WINDOW

Gucci Mane "Trap House III"
Young Thug "Barter 6"
Young Thug "Jeffery"

Only acceptable answers ITT

why would you say the suns tirade is not trap? im not very sure that it is trap either, but at the same time... the beats are trap beats, and the flows he often uses are very similar to what you would expect in trap. only the lyricism doesn't remind me of trap.

disregard this, just clicked through the album again and realized that only a few tracks have trap beats and most don't.

Literally the one you posted. There is absolutely zero competition

this is literally the MBDTF of trap. Nothing will top it in the sub genre

pic related

this comes very close tho

Him updating the tracklist literally made it a 10/10 album for me. He got rid of the only two songs I didnt like and replaced with two songs I ended up loving

What subgenre are you saying MBDTF is the best of?

he's saying rodeo is to trap as mbdtf is to hip-hop

please show some respect

idk about MBDTF being the best hip hop album, maybe i need to give it more listens

gay desu

please get out

how'd he change it?

none of em

what's wrong?

he got rid of narcotics and added me now and good night

OP you posted it, why are you asking us?

this shit is so boring

have you been outside recently all of the chads these days listen to trap

It’s trash. Percocet & Stripper Joint is the only good song

turns out chads have been nu-soys this whole time

he's asking you to use higher quality gifs

(You)

playboi carti's record is bad and you should listen to imperial again. this time without a dick in your ears

also proof video games make you violent and racist

come on OP, everyone knows it's this album

Possible
Not trap
No thank you
I prefer Jeffrey and Slime Season
no
no
Definite possibility
Classic
Nah

atm I'd say Rodeo is the best album in the trap genre, but DS2 might be the best trap album if that makes sense. It's peak trap while still being great, while Rodeo has a lot of pop rap a la Kid Cudi and Kanye

Don't disrespect the trapper of the century

only acceptable post itt

Wow an actual rapper got posted

yes. yes it fucking is!
only heard singles from spotify radio, remember them being pretty good but wouldnt give it best trap album
no. no, one thousand times no. this is the biggest RYM meme! only Gook is memorable, and for some reason the trap turns into uplifting trap on the back half of the album like wtf.
never listened
if i give rodeo #1 this is number 2, only because the lil uzi vert tracks are fucking awful and need to be removed from the tracklisting. Playboi Carti's next album could honestly be the best trap album by fucking far
never listened
too fucking old, doesnt sound cool anymore
Gucci Gang is the only good song???

Even though i give rodeo number 1. I still think rodeo has some major flaws. Like about half the tracks on that record are pretty skippable, but some songs are the most mind breaking shit ever so i give it an 8/10, but we need a 10/10 trap release before this stupid trap trend morphs into something else. My best guess is it will either be Travis Scott's next album, or Playboi Carti's next album, but if neither deliver then rodeo will probably stay number 1 for all of eternity.

>never listened to DS2 or Barter 6
>tries to talk about trap
dawg

Honestly, I don't like Gucci Gang that much. My favorites of Pump are probably Take, Obama, D Rose, Boss, and Flex like Ouu.

His first album is much better
>southern is best post
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm it's fun I'll give it that
Boss still a hitter

You should not be allowed to listen to music.

are you intimating that those records you've listed are "trap"?

Any Lil God's album

that gif gave me hemorrhoids

yeah but they just listen to whatever is most popular, they rarely listen to albums from front to back

not the best ever but maybe the best of 2017

Imagine thinking that MBDTF is the best hip hop album ever hahahahaha

Why is trap even considered hip hop anymore? it's completely different and comes from other areas of influence

>comes from other areas of influence
How?

Trap is a shit genre anyway

Flockaveli is absolutely the best trap album of all time

Hip hop refuses to use subgenres, everyone that does vocals over anything resembling hiphop is on the same playing field.

This poster has achieved objective intelligence.

These posters have yet to achieve objective intelligence.

I change my mind, this is the best one.

RUNNIN
THOUGH THE
SIX
WITH MY WOES

Out of those records only Rodeo and Carti could be classified as trap

this is so underrated by fans and people that claim to be too tough for drake alike

I love this but wouldn't consider it trap at all

I GO HARD ON THE MOTHAFUCKIN

Trap, is, in the same vein as cloud rap, not hip hop, but rap. It's just a diffrent thing, you wouldnt call yung lean hip hop, cause its cloud rap. It's about bpms and the aesthethic of the sound

This. The only track that isn't 10/10 is Knotty Head. Everything else is fucking perfect.

I am so sick of people saying there is a difference between "rap and hip hop." they are interchangeable terms.

>It's about bpms and the aesthethic of the sound

Jesus christ you sound like you read a /bleep/ thread once and thought you knew everything. Please inform me of the differences in bpm between rap and hip hop. Im actually curious fucking tell me.

this is literally the quintessential trap sound by one of the people who have innovated and pushed the boundaries of trap further and further