Are Jew haters Mudslim or Turkroach in Sup Forums? Who are them? If they are supposed to be Mudslim...

Are Jew haters Mudslim or Turkroach in Sup Forums? Who are them? If they are supposed to be Mudslim, So I'm actually a pro-jew today on.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I support Judaism, Zionism and I would gladly work for our Jewish masters to pave the way for the Great Israel.

>English in Kosrelik.
Take care m8.

Jews are bro tier.

fuck p*lestine monkeys.

Which city are you at?

Based Izmirbro.

Istanbul.
i am Iraqi Turkmen elhamdulillah.

What area?

He is not a turkmen, he is just larping.
Turkmens never say alhamdulillah with an e, this is literally a turkish thing.

Where are you at now?

Why are Jews hated in the middle east?

Don't say Palestine cause I know that's bullshit.

I've always been confused about Iraqi/Syrian Turkmen. Are they the same as Turkmen from Turkmenistan? Or are they the same as Anatolian Turks? Or are they just something completely different?

Someone pls answer I'm curious

>kuffar in Iraq
Absolutely disgusting, Hitler did nothing wrong

They steal everyone's money

Seems like you're just angry and need to blame your frustrations on another entity instead of fixing the issue yourself desu.

I mean look at the Arab world, if they wanted to really be a super power they could, but instead of fixing the issues they just sit around blaming Jews instead of taking action.

They kinda occupy the Syrian Golan Heights and will probably keep expanding. And from Hillary
>The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad.
Why do they have to overthrow neighbouring governments again?

Is there any concrete and definitive proof that it's Israel doing this?

tell that to isis, don't suck your best allys cock so much

It'd be hard to find definitive proof but to me it's obvious they're collaborating with the US in an attempt to balkanise and weaken the Middle East, form Greater Israel and get to Iran's natural resources.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
Theodore Herzl, founder of Zionism:
>the area of the Jewish State stretches: “From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates.”
Let's be real, the US government is in the hands of the Zionist lobby.

They're different, the term Turkmen used for Iraqi Turkmen was used by the British to isolate them from Turkey

So they're the same as Turks from Turkey?